Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So We're getting a new breed sometime
1 2 3 4 5
idc about element i just want something that better suits a big amount of my current fanderg scries and is also not hella expensive so i can get it
idc about element i just want something that better suits a big amount of my current fanderg scries and is also not hella expensive so i can get it
anything cool
I love dragons, so I'm pumped
anything cool
I love dragons, so I'm pumped
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
im hoping it’s water! I think the tidelord would be coming back and with him, a new breed!
There’s no other reason to keep him out of the picture for so long >.>
im hoping it’s water! I think the tidelord would be coming back and with him, a new breed!
bVzIUfv.png
Oh man, I'd really like a new arcane breed... or a breed for any of the flights with just one breed, for that matter! (Especially plague.)
Oh man, I'd really like a new arcane breed... or a breed for any of the flights with just one breed, for that matter! (Especially plague.)
I thought they said it would be a modern breed
I thought they said it would be a modern breed
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
@Themorningstar01
True but we don't know when they'll make it or if there'll be an ancient breed in between.
@Themorningstar01
True but we don't know when they'll make it or if there'll be an ancient breed in between.
VGxuHXT.png
plague! plague! plague!
plague! plague! plague!
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
[quote name="jazzghost" date="2020-01-24 08:17:59" ] im hoping it’s water! I think the tidelord would be coming back and with him, a new breed! There’s no other reason to keep him out of the picture for so long >.> [/quote] Yea! Though I have a feeling they’d be more likely to bring him back for the water ancient?
jazzghost wrote on 2020-01-24 08:17:59:

Yea! Though I have a feeling they’d be more likely to bring him back for the water ancient?
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
[quote name="Ichamo" date="2020-01-24 09:05:44" ] [quote name="jazzghost" date="2020-01-24 08:17:59" ] im hoping it’s water! I think the tidelord would be coming back and with him, a new breed! There’s no other reason to keep him out of the picture for so long >.> [/quote] Yea! Though I have a feeling they’d be more likely to bring him back for the water ancient? [/quote] Imagine the chaos of a modern and ancient breed released at the same time.
Ichamo wrote on 2020-01-24 09:05:44:
jazzghost wrote on 2020-01-24 08:17:59:

Yea! Though I have a feeling they’d be more likely to bring him back for the water ancient?

Imagine the chaos of a modern and ancient breed released at the same time.
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
@solarus
I'd cry.
@solarus
I'd cry.
VGxuHXT.png
1 2 3 4 5