Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So We're getting a new breed sometime
1 2 3 4 5
[emoji=earth rune size=1] edit: cause right now, earth only has snip snaps, and not everyone likes snip snaps.

edit: cause right now, earth only has snip snaps, and not everyone likes snip snaps.
I’ll keep enough in the vault to breedchange and gene a pair if necessary, but honestly I’m way more invested in finally getting a light sprite this year. Breeds can wait. I like to let the hype die down before I grab anything anyways.
I’ll keep enough in the vault to breedchange and gene a pair if necessary, but honestly I’m way more invested in finally getting a light sprite this year. Breeds can wait. I like to let the hype die down before I grab anything anyways.
mkpoaHZ.png
I want Tidelord to come back with a Water breed :T it's been like 2 years
I want Tidelord to come back with a Water breed :T it's been like 2 years
tumblr_ouzwu17UiL1soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_ov1iodLFh81soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_p4pz9qCI0N1soddjgo1_100.gif LC9O2h1.png
Any element be good ! The more breeds the better!
Any element be good ! The more breeds the better!
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Water, Earth or Lightning

Cause Earth and Lightning so far have the short end of the stick for likable breeds
and water because Tidelord has been gone for so long.
Water, Earth or Lightning

Cause Earth and Lightning so far have the short end of the stick for likable breeds
and water because Tidelord has been gone for so long.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

I'd love another water dragon but the aesthetic I'm thinking of would probably work best as another ancient though. I really want a small nature or dragon, like this; [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/06/67/f7/0667f7962d979739612fb92c162fe5e7.jpg[/img]
I'd love another water dragon but the aesthetic I'm thinking of would probably work best as another ancient though.

I really want a small nature or dragon, like this;

0667f7962d979739612fb92c162fe5e7.jpg

Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
i just hope its not another stocky or squat one, we have plenty of tiny-legged moderns
i just hope its not another stocky or squat one, we have plenty of tiny-legged moderns
i want a indoraptor themed derg
i want a indoraptor themed derg
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
Following the Bounty of the Elements stories, I'm guessing Water'll get an ancient breed, and Nature or Plague would get a modern breed.
Following the Bounty of the Elements stories, I'm guessing Water'll get an ancient breed, and Nature or Plague would get a modern breed.
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
You're probably going to be saving until next year though. That's a long time to be holding out. [quote name="wbicepuppy" date="2020-01-24 15:09:29" ] Following the Bounty of the Elements stories, I'm guessing Water'll get an ancient breed, and Nature or Plague would get a modern breed. [/quote] "Breeds" They wouldn't dare us a breed to share. It wouldn't make sense and would be entirely unfair. Like I love my germs but I will freaking riot if we don't our respective breeds. There were so many people that were mad after having to share a story. We are our own flights. We deserve our own stuff, just like the rest of them.
You're probably going to be saving until next year though. That's a long time to be holding out.

wbicepuppy wrote on 2020-01-24 15:09:29:
"Breeds" They wouldn't dare us a breed to share. It wouldn't make sense and would be entirely unfair. Like I love my germs but I will freaking riot if we don't our respective breeds. There were so many people that were mad after having to share a story. We are our own flights. We deserve our own stuff, just like the rest of them.
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
1 2 3 4 5