Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 60mil! (ID #60000000)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 217 218
Tomorrow is the big day...Leap Day! I expect we will see at least somewhat of a surge in hatches, as folks try to get lots of dragons with those elusive February 29 hatchdates.

(Yeah, I'm one of them... I've got a 5-egg nest all ready to go tomorrow...)
Tomorrow is the big day...Leap Day! I expect we will see at least somewhat of a surge in hatches, as folks try to get lots of dragons with those elusive February 29 hatchdates.

(Yeah, I'm one of them... I've got a 5-egg nest all ready to go tomorrow...)
CLAN MYSTICALHEXANES...WHERE RAINBOW DRAGONS REIGN
@MysticalHexanes totally late, but i was gonna say, yeah, surge for sure LOL i've been keeping track of how many dragons have hatched today, and while the average is ~25k dragons per day, we're already 40,665 dragons hatched today as of when i just checked! nearing 2x the normal hatch amount which is pretty amazing [emoji=spiral laughing size=1] that effectively brings back my estimates by a day so far! (i can't believe that many dragons hatched, holy heck)
@MysticalHexanes totally late, but i was gonna say, yeah, surge for sure LOL i've been keeping track of how many dragons have hatched today, and while the average is ~25k dragons per day, we're already 40,665 dragons hatched today as of when i just checked! nearing 2x the normal hatch amount which is pretty amazing that effectively brings back my estimates by a day so far! (i can't believe that many dragons hatched, holy heck)
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Wow, all those February 29 babies...is there even much of a market for them right now, with so many available? [emoji=coatl scared size=1] But now that we've gone through Leap Day, there shouldn't be anything else that will disrupt the hatch rates very much from here on out...at least, not unless the FR staff throws a curveball at us like a new breed or another event. We're into the 59600000's now though, whoo!
Wow, all those February 29 babies...is there even much of a market for them right now, with so many available?

But now that we've gone through Leap Day, there shouldn't be anything else that will disrupt the hatch rates very much from here on out...at least, not unless the FR staff throws a curveball at us like a new breed or another event.

We're into the 59600000's now though, whoo!
CLAN MYSTICALHEXANES...WHERE RAINBOW DRAGONS REIGN
I love these big countdowns! Can't wait!!!
I love these big countdowns! Can't wait!!!
db5tugi-dc7cad0e-216e-4be0-a2e2-6df929902aba.png -- - Tru
- She / Her
- Dragon Lover

Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind.
@MysticalHexanes probably not LOL. i wasn't around for the last one, so i'm not sure how it panned out, but the [i]sheer number of dragons[/i] means that the hype will be around for a short while, then die down, then probably take years to build back up. i've seen gen1s sell for a few hundred gems at least; i think i got one for 300g back in 2018? and in 2016 as a newbie i got a girl for 100g (and i think i got her brother for 100g too and gave him to my partner at the time?) but there were a lot less people and a lot less eggs i'm guessing. seriously like i think we've nearly if not doubled the normal hatch amount [emoji=spiral scared size=1] so i guess we'll see!
@MysticalHexanes probably not LOL. i wasn't around for the last one, so i'm not sure how it panned out, but the sheer number of dragons means that the hype will be around for a short while, then die down, then probably take years to build back up. i've seen gen1s sell for a few hundred gems at least; i think i got one for 300g back in 2018? and in 2016 as a newbie i got a girl for 100g (and i think i got her brother for 100g too and gave him to my partner at the time?) but there were a lot less people and a lot less eggs i'm guessing. seriously like i think we've nearly if not doubled the normal hatch amount so i guess we'll see!
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
Is there any button already? Or a fake achievement?
Is there any button already? Or a fake achievement?
BVUXJUX.png Shenzi Swan
Brazilian
She/her pronouns
Cat lady
Open to PM's
SQVdsFh.png AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA3EopvJR.png
@ShenzoSwan nah, the hype hasn't gotten big enough yet it seems! I don't make them ^^ other people have over the years, I just put them up front if/when they do
@ShenzoSwan nah, the hype hasn't gotten big enough yet it seems! I don't make them ^^ other people have over the years, I just put them up front if/when they do
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
wowowow it really felt like 50mil wasn't that long ago, aha
wowowow it really felt like 50mil wasn't that long ago, aha
houndoom-mega.gif
HSWqWgZ.pngo6n8ZXM.pngR1dejfm.pngfg6G1CJ.png4ogWlJU.png
Please always ping me!
@Alphazi

How do you keep track of how many dragons hatch a day?
@Alphazi

How do you keep track of how many dragons hatch a day?
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
@Alphazi
Aaaww too bad! =(
@Alphazi
Aaaww too bad! =(
BVUXJUX.png Shenzi Swan
Brazilian
She/her pronouns