Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 60mil! (ID #60000000)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 217 218
Waaaiiiit 60m already!??
Waaaiiiit 60m already!??
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
@Doomy yeah it's surprising!! now just think about how long you've been playing LOL

@MangoLlama regarding the 29th, i managed to see one of the first few dragons hatch and checked back to find the first hatched, then waited to see the last one hatched, which i math'd out to 46779 total. as for the "average" daily hatch of ~25k dragons a day, it's an estimate based off a general average hatchrate of around 17 dragons per minute (so more specifically this would imply 24480 dragons per day); when you look at the IDs of dragons every day, it lines up pretty closely! around 20-25k dragons a day it seems :>

@ShenziSwan i'm sure there will be some at some point! :D

@CyanicPanic yeah!! coming up!
@Doomy yeah it's surprising!! now just think about how long you've been playing LOL

@MangoLlama regarding the 29th, i managed to see one of the first few dragons hatch and checked back to find the first hatched, then waited to see the last one hatched, which i math'd out to 46779 total. as for the "average" daily hatch of ~25k dragons a day, it's an estimate based off a general average hatchrate of around 17 dragons per minute (so more specifically this would imply 24480 dragons per day); when you look at the IDs of dragons every day, it lines up pretty closely! around 20-25k dragons a day it seems :>

@ShenziSwan i'm sure there will be some at some point! :D

@CyanicPanic yeah!! coming up!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@alphazi sorry my laptop won’t let me get on the pinglist can I be added to the 60mil one and the almost 60mil one (59000000? I think)
@alphazi sorry my laptop won’t let me get on the pinglist can I be added to the 60mil one and the almost 60mil one (59000000? I think)
@Wufflesnuff I've got you!
@Wufflesnuff I've got you!
8Lpal06.gif
hey guys, sorry for the delay. i've been so exhausted lately @_@ 60mil is coming up and should be soon, so let's do an update for this, we'll use this dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59792634] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/597927/59792634_350.png[/img] [/url] #59792634, hatched at 19:03 FR [b]1259558[/b] dragons have hatched between [b]#58533076[/b] (start) and [b]#59792634[/b] (current) between 1/16/20 16:20 FR and 3/7/20 19:03 FR. that's 7 weeks, 2 days, 2 hours, and 43 minutes, which is 73603 minutes, meaning our current hatchrate is [b]17.113 dragons per minute[/b]! this is [i]including[/i] february 29th; surprisingly, it didn't actually do that much? our last hatchrate before was 17.045 dpm. for comparison, i did a dpm check with the first dragon of march 1st, which resulted in a hatchrate of 16.057 dpm. it was surprising! anyway, there are 207366 dragons left until 60mil. with the current hatchrate of 17.045, the current hatch estimate is in 12117.552, which is [u]1 week, 1 day, 9 hours, and 57.552 minutes[/u] from when the last dragon hatched, or [b]Monday, March 16th 5:00 FR[/b]! yes, 5 am FR time [emoji=eliminate size=1] so just for extra flavor, i did a couple other checks with other dpms: post-feb 29th dpm expected date: Monday, March 16th 18:17 FR 20 dpm expected date: Saturday, March 14th 23:51 FR 15 dpm expected date: Tuesday, March 17th 9:27 FR doesn't look like it's changed too much since before, just gotten a little earlier. i'll update the front page with the results! i may do one more estimate come the time of the close countdown (#59900000), but after that, i'm not gonna do more estimates after that, because at that point it's really going to be up in the air i'm sorry that i haven't been posting daily updates; i've been struggling IRL and just can't keep up. anyone is allowed to ping the general list with ID updates, so i HIGHLY encourage it! this is a community event after all! \o/ @Renmei @templeofsyrinx @Lixue @Qhersek @ratdealer @XNeox @rowhobbit @dreamclaws @parasites @mmuted @GaySkeleton09 @Auraea @Tuatara @Abyssdrake @retrodetective @chants @Birdsofwax @TwilitDragon @CabbageCat @Selwyn @MidnightFall @DarkSkyTheDemon @Kitterbee @Xeyla @Idyll @minervamaga @maukipa @Foxe @ladylilitu @wyvernaura888 @InfectedWolf @FourLeaf @Lilydew @Kneph @ccelestialGlitch @candygoth12 @VeniVidiVici @Loras @gravitygryphon @cyleris @Foxtavia @EndertheTurtle @Woodchip @AoiNoRyuu @KalicoKat @VivviViola @Lightningwind @Swerver @Sleeps @Delphi @eternatus @neonhorns @taniquetil @ThistleProse @PitukaSama @Xeriau @reilon @Apricott @terrors @Daemonengrau @MollyMerula @Alfamangle @BornofFlame @Spinoride @CaliCa1 @TwentySeven @Violeteevee @2020 @joydom @meh1129 @Arsenic33 @Artichoke @VoidedMortal @Cards @Endofwave @quinnelope @Leucine @Marge @huskies709 @Aterna @MaplesHaiku @Myrwuld @Aersolace @unicornponies @Sanddollar @Boosco @Vader @Amphithere @DarkwingDove @Quexlu @WIndyStorm @mymbleth @owleics @WolfByte @Wissyn @Sienne @lyricalmyxteries @Planete @Emoticaster @Silverbolt1159 @Orenda @Bezonox @Nicolle @ErthisiaKay @ItsYaBoiNyx @Teal0ctober @SandBoa @BunnySox @Silvercentaur @suu @Edelgard @whirlwish @Wizardry @Mistwing608 @Meyoline @Wuxtry @HolrinnLair @Sinjin @Trilonyte @ElectricDomance @CosmicFalcon @Cantata @Moonyen @Sloke @LittleMoons @Marmol @ElvenArtist @MissNevermind @BraveEguana @SwiftIsHere @Midorikage @Reggae @Tofubear @Faolana @nontumultuous @siskiyou @virtualpet @TrustRae @WarriorSong @ShenziSwan @variian @MissAri @equive @CyanicPanic @Ikilou @piurrot @lightningChimera @frankenfurta
hey guys, sorry for the delay. i've been so exhausted lately @_@ 60mil is coming up and should be soon, so let's do an update

for this, we'll use this dragon:

59792634_350.png

#59792634, hatched at 19:03 FR

1259558 dragons have hatched between #58533076 (start) and #59792634 (current) between 1/16/20 16:20 FR and 3/7/20 19:03 FR. that's 7 weeks, 2 days, 2 hours, and 43 minutes, which is 73603 minutes, meaning our current hatchrate is 17.113 dragons per minute!

this is including february 29th; surprisingly, it didn't actually do that much? our last hatchrate before was 17.045 dpm. for comparison, i did a dpm check with the first dragon of march 1st, which resulted in a hatchrate of 16.057 dpm. it was surprising!

anyway, there are 207366 dragons left until 60mil. with the current hatchrate of 17.045, the current hatch estimate is in 12117.552, which is 1 week, 1 day, 9 hours, and 57.552 minutes from when the last dragon hatched, or Monday, March 16th 5:00 FR! yes, 5 am FR time

so just for extra flavor, i did a couple other checks with other dpms:

post-feb 29th dpm expected date: Monday, March 16th 18:17 FR
20 dpm expected date: Saturday, March 14th 23:51 FR
15 dpm expected date: Tuesday, March 17th 9:27 FR

doesn't look like it's changed too much since before, just gotten a little earlier. i'll update the front page with the results!

i may do one more estimate come the time of the close countdown (#59900000), but after that, i'm not gonna do more estimates after that, because at that point it's really going to be up in the air

i'm sorry that i haven't been posting daily updates; i've been struggling IRL and just can't keep up. anyone is allowed to ping the general list with ID updates, so i HIGHLY encourage it! this is a community event after all! \o/

@Renmei @templeofsyrinx @Lixue @Qhersek @ratdealer @XNeox @rowhobbit @dreamclaws @parasites @mmuted @GaySkeleton09 @Auraea @Tuatara @Abyssdrake @retrodetective @chants @Birdsofwax @TwilitDragon @CabbageCat @Selwyn @MidnightFall @DarkSkyTheDemon @Kitterbee @Xeyla @Idyll @minervamaga @maukipa @Foxe @ladylilitu @wyvernaura888 @InfectedWolf @FourLeaf @Lilydew @Kneph @ccelestialGlitch @candygoth12 @VeniVidiVici @Loras @gravitygryphon @cyleris @Foxtavia @EndertheTurtle @Woodchip @AoiNoRyuu @KalicoKat @VivviViola @Lightningwind @Swerver @Sleeps @Delphi @eternatus @neonhorns @taniquetil @ThistleProse @PitukaSama @Xeriau @reilon @Apricott @terrors @Daemonengrau @MollyMerula @Alfamangle @BornofFlame @Spinoride @CaliCa1 @TwentySeven @Violeteevee @2020 @joydom @meh1129 @Arsenic33 @Artichoke @VoidedMortal @Cards @Endofwave @quinnelope @Leucine @Marge @huskies709 @Aterna @MaplesHaiku @Myrwuld @Aersolace @unicornponies @Sanddollar @Boosco @Vader @Amphithere @DarkwingDove @Quexlu @WIndyStorm @mymbleth @owleics @WolfByte @Wissyn @Sienne @lyricalmyxteries @Planete @Emoticaster @Silverbolt1159 @Orenda @Bezonox @Nicolle @ErthisiaKay @ItsYaBoiNyx @Teal0ctober @SandBoa @BunnySox @Silvercentaur @suu @Edelgard @whirlwish @Wizardry @Mistwing608 @Meyoline @Wuxtry @HolrinnLair @Sinjin @Trilonyte @ElectricDomance @CosmicFalcon @Cantata @Moonyen @Sloke @LittleMoons @Marmol @ElvenArtist @MissNevermind @BraveEguana @SwiftIsHere @Midorikage @Reggae @Tofubear @Faolana @nontumultuous @siskiyou @virtualpet @TrustRae @WarriorSong @ShenziSwan @variian @MissAri @equive @CyanicPanic @Ikilou @piurrot @lightningChimera @frankenfurta
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Oh we’re getting so close. And a very good hatch!
Oh we’re getting so close. And a very good hatch!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
Ohhh that's a pretty one :0
Ohhh that's a pretty one :0
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
of course the dragons i want to breed will be ready to breed again on the 13th...... guess i'll have to choose two random ones instead [shrug]

but regardless, we're getting so close!! i'm excited :D
of course the dragons i want to breed will be ready to breed again on the 13th...... guess i'll have to choose two random ones instead [shrug]

but regardless, we're getting so close!! i'm excited :D
@bluestopsigns can I be on the general ID updates pinglist as well? Thanks!
@bluestopsigns can I be on the general ID updates pinglist as well? Thanks!
@Wufflesnuff Did I miss that in your original request? Sorry, it's fixed now!
@Wufflesnuff Did I miss that in your original request? Sorry, it's fixed now!
8Lpal06.gif
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 217 218