Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Show me aesthetic lairs
1 2 3 4 5
Well not my lair, but my Den (at least the lore tabs)...

https://www1.flightrising.com/den/27230
Well not my lair, but my Den (at least the lore tabs)...

https://www1.flightrising.com/den/27230
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
I do have an aesthetic, yes. Yes it is pretty. Pretty to me.
Y3kY2LN.png
I mean it's not done but I think mine counts
I mean it's not done but I think mine counts
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
[quote name="Shian" date="2019-12-30 16:59:49" ] I do have an aesthetic, yes. Yes it is pretty. Pretty to me. [/quote] I have always enjoyed your lair. On the theme of beautiful monsters, check out @Calavera and @Archaic. For super well dressed, @VeiledOverdose. The sheer variability is amazing.
Shian wrote on 2019-12-30 16:59:49:
I have always enjoyed your lair.

On the theme of beautiful monsters, check out @Calavera and @Archaic.

For super well dressed, @VeiledOverdose. The sheer variability is amazing.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
A lot of my dragons follow a particular beachy theme. Others are soft colors and (mostly) arranged by color!
A lot of my dragons follow a particular beachy theme. Others are soft colors and (mostly) arranged by color!
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@lavendersoap

the first tab of my lair is pure Plague Aesthetic, if you're into that
@lavendersoap

the first tab of my lair is pure Plague Aesthetic, if you're into that
My lair is semi-aesthetic, if you like browns and greens?
My lair is semi-aesthetic, if you like browns and greens?
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
My lair counts, I would think, lol. I do not have written lore, but I am working on it. It even extends into my Den.
My lair counts, I would think, lol. I do not have written lore, but I am working on it. It even extends into my Den.
My liar is in progress and lacks dragons but I do have some blue and red dragons.
My liar is in progress and lacks dragons but I do have some blue and red dragons.
I've been told a few times my lair layout is pretty cool. It's the 5 layers of the ocean, and each has specific dragons for it's own section. Aside from the few dragons I have yet to put into hibden (who are just old and don't fit current lore) it's mostly sorted. The deepest layer has my eldritch themed dragons, and the most shallow has dragons that would be considered land dragons or those that like to stay on the beach. Have a look if you wish! @lavendersoap
I've been told a few times my lair layout is pretty cool. It's the 5 layers of the ocean, and each has specific dragons for it's own section. Aside from the few dragons I have yet to put into hibden (who are just old and don't fit current lore) it's mostly sorted. The deepest layer has my eldritch themed dragons, and the most shallow has dragons that would be considered land dragons or those that like to stay on the beach. Have a look if you wish! @lavendersoap
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.
– W.H.Auden
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5