Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PSA: Save your gathering turns!
1 2 3
Hello folks! Night of the Nocturne starts today at 06.00 server time (so in about 5 hours). Unlike the elemental monthly festivals, it seems there's no in-game warning this time around, so please remember to save your gathering turns until after the NotN update has been posted! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/7eccda8d29d01711c7596863c7ca6f7c/c9f2dcbfbb4bc261-a3/s540x810/7bcd9d873a22fc10a43425cb2bed4b8bb02ae251.png[/img] (There are some warnings on FR's social media, but not in the gathering system itself)
Hello folks!

Night of the Nocturne starts today at 06.00 server time (so in about 5 hours). Unlike the elemental monthly festivals, it seems there's no in-game warning this time around, so please remember to save your gathering turns until after the NotN update has been posted!

7bcd9d873a22fc10a43425cb2bed4b8bb02ae251.png

(There are some warnings on FR's social media, but not in the gathering system itself)
Thanks for the warning! Was just wondering about that!!
Thanks for the warning! Was just wondering about that!!
n4H37dx.pngLRdLP2V.png
mtHAEL4.png9PstSFT.png
eq6zQ9M.pngQUIpVFE.png
OPFWPxg.pngJ7D1quC.png
i was a fool and completely wasted all my turns already! Whoops
i guess im gonna be coliing a lot anyway
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Thanks Gaia. All hail mother owl.
Thanks Gaia. All hail mother owl.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
aw, thanks! i'd forgotten you can get bonus loot in gatherings.
aw, thanks! i'd forgotten you can get bonus loot in gatherings.
I guess since it isn't a festival that Joxar sells stuff in so he doesn't bother to remind us to save gathering turns
Thanks for the reminder regardless!
I guess since it isn't a festival that Joxar sells stuff in so he doesn't bother to remind us to save gathering turns
Thanks for the reminder regardless!
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
I just came looking if someone already made a reminder because I used a turn before I was like !!!
Luckily it only took one for me to remember...
Wonder why there's no warning like for the festivals :0
I just came looking if someone already made a reminder because I used a turn before I was like !!!
Luckily it only took one for me to remember...
Wonder why there's no warning like for the festivals :0
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
I was wondering about that, thank you Gaia! I almost used my turns in anticipation
I was wondering about that, thank you Gaia! I almost used my turns in anticipation
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
[quote name="LemonySnaket" date="2019-12-22 01:45:21" ] I guess since it isn't a festival that Joxar sells stuff in so he doesn't bother to remind us to save gathering turns [/quote] [i]That[/i] would account for it!
LemonySnaket wrote on 2019-12-22 01:45:21:
That would account for it!
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2019-12-22 01:04:55" ] i was a fool and completely wasted all my turns already! Whoops i guess im gonna be coliing a lot anyway [/quote] yup same
PixelSpiral wrote on 2019-12-22 01:04:55:

yup same
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
1 2 3