Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PSA: Save your gathering turns!
1 2 3 4
[quote name="@Fil" date="2019-12-22 03:06:45" ] [quote name="Severynn" date="2019-12-22 02:34:44" ] Can you only find stuff while digging? [/quote] No, you can find the stuff with any gathering action. [/quote] To add; you can find strange chests in all gathering professions, but if you scavenge you have the additional chance to find Nocturne eggs :)
@Fil wrote on 2019-12-22 03:06:45:
Severynn wrote on 2019-12-22 02:34:44:
Can you only find stuff while digging?
No, you can find the stuff with any gathering action.

To add; you can find strange chests in all gathering professions, but if you scavenge you have the additional chance to find Nocturne eggs :)
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Looking for Dappervolk Alpha gift: Celestial Egg
[quote name="Mangusto" date="2019-12-22 02:08:31" ] I was curious how NOTN notification would look like so spent 1 turn to see that there is none =') [/quote] Me too
Mangusto wrote on 2019-12-22 02:08:31:
I was curious how NOTN notification would look like so spent 1 turn to see that there is none =')
Me too
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980 (A few of the games I play Pokemon, Harvest Moon)
Weekly Q&A Discussion Thread .:. Nature Lore Groups .:. Strider Subspecies
Aah thanks for the reminder! I was about to do my daily tasks but I stumbled into the forums beforehand. Good thing, too! <3
Aah thanks for the reminder! I was about to do my daily tasks but I stumbled into the forums beforehand. Good thing, too! <3
watervs1.pngKcLnKzn.gif0QCa9p8.pngwatervs1.png
[quote name="DragonSage" date="2019-12-22 03:32:54" ] [quote name="Mangusto" date="2019-12-22 02:08:31" ] I was curious how NOTN notification would look like so spent 1 turn to see that there is none =') [/quote] Me too [/quote] *high fives both of you* Same!
DragonSage wrote on 2019-12-22 03:32:54:
Mangusto wrote on 2019-12-22 02:08:31:
I was curious how NOTN notification would look like so spent 1 turn to see that there is none =')
Me too
*high fives both of you*
Same!
r7i0TKR.png
Thanks for the reminder!
Thanks for the reminder!
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
Oof
Already used 'em because my dragons were hungry and I forgot about NotN ;~;
Oof
Already used 'em because my dragons were hungry and I forgot about NotN ;~;
Boredom be damned.
He/Him|FR+9
[quote name="winterchant" date="2019-12-22 05:15:00" ] Crying because I already used them when I first logged on ;-; [/quote]
winterchant wrote on 2019-12-22 05:15:00:
Crying because I already used them when I first logged on ;-;
fcJxF3m.png
This warning is too late for me :(
They should add an in-game warning
This warning is too late for me :(
They should add an in-game warning
0NlRgdy.png
Joxar didn't pop up because Joxar and Festive Favors aren't a part of Night of the Nocturne. But—we hear you and we're actively discussing player feedback on this issue.

edit: You still have gathering turns for today. All players receive an additional 15 gathering turns for the first day of Night of the Nocturne. They do disappear after rollover, so be sure to use them before then!
Joxar didn't pop up because Joxar and Festive Favors aren't a part of Night of the Nocturne. But—we hear you and we're actively discussing player feedback on this issue.

edit: You still have gathering turns for today. All players receive an additional 15 gathering turns for the first day of Night of the Nocturne. They do disappear after rollover, so be sure to use them before then!
I did an oopsie and forgot haha. Mad at myself about that.

Thanks a lot Joxar, at least I already got a Noc scroll tho c:
I did an oopsie and forgot haha. Mad at myself about that.

Thanks a lot Joxar, at least I already got a Noc scroll tho c:
testertester.png testing12.png
1 2 3 4