Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The worst player challenge ideas.
1 2 3 4
[quote name="@Basilbub" date="2019-12-17 14:25:50" ] @/Cakeless I thought of you when I saw this thread [/quote] I am honoured.
@Basilbub wrote on 2019-12-17 14:25:50:
@/Cakeless

I thought of you when I saw this thread
I am honoured.
Fandragons only. oh wait

Only gen1 Ancient Breeds that have the color Pearl.
Fandragons only. oh wait

spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[quote name="Bronzewing" date="2019-12-17 17:22:41" ] Only gen1 Ancient Breeds that have the color Pearl. [/quote] [color=360705]if i weren't attached to all my kids, i'd be inch rested
Bronzewing wrote on 2019-12-17 17:22:41:
if i weren't attached to all my kids, i'd be inch rested
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Hatch and elemental egg on the first day of the corresponding holiday, for the challenge to be complete they must have primary and secondary genes, be lvl25, and one of them must be a Wildclaw. Scattering is not allowed unless you are gifted a scroll, and you are only permitted to buy a three scrolls for all eleven dragons.

(I'm actually doing this challenge and my wallet has suffered...No scatters yet and I have only one I plan to do that to, rip.)
Hatch and elemental egg on the first day of the corresponding holiday, for the challenge to be complete they must have primary and secondary genes, be lvl25, and one of them must be a Wildclaw. Scattering is not allowed unless you are gifted a scroll, and you are only permitted to buy a three scrolls for all eleven dragons.

(I'm actually doing this challenge and my wallet has suffered...No scatters yet and I have only one I plan to do that to, rip.)
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
Buy every single [item=edamame] that exists on the site
Buy every single Edamame that exists on the site
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
Long drop coli challenge with one of the Golem workshop bosses and three level one dragons as your team
Long drop coli challenge with one of the Golem workshop bosses and three level one dragons as your team
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
Only Gen 1 triple beige earth primal banescale.
Only Gen 1 triple beige earth primal banescale.
qDavPTk.png
1 2 3 4