Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Here I am, bringing it up again
1 2 3
Ohh my gosh I had no idea this was a thing that is literally so cool
Ohh my gosh I had no idea this was a thing that is literally so cool
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
@shinyumbreon So I did as you said (went to check) and im going to bust a rib from laughing [img]https://i.imgur.com/u90kxZ4.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/reyh65y.png[/img]
@shinyumbreon
So I did as you said (went to check) and im going to bust a rib from laughing
u90kxZ4.png
reyh65y.png

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
@Broadwaypaisano That’s lowkey one of my favorite things about him [emoji=banescale laughing size=2] it’s just so fitting
@Broadwaypaisano

That’s lowkey one of my favorite things about him it’s just so fitting
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@shinyumbreon
Honestly for about 1 and a half seconds I didn't fully parse the sentence and thought it said "These dragons are unable to breed because of an ancestor's sin" and was like
so thats why the site's rated T for teen
@shinyumbreon
Honestly for about 1 and a half seconds I didn't fully parse the sentence and thought it said "These dragons are unable to breed because of an ancestor's sin" and was like

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
[quote name="Broadwaypaisano" date="2019-12-15 22:37:37" ] @shinyumbreon Honestly for about 1 and a half seconds I didn't fully parse the sentence and thought it said "These dragons are unable to breed because of an ancestor's sin" and was like so thats why the site's rated T for teen [/quote] That'd be a pretty metal way of saying it, tbh!! God, now I really want a legitimately infertile dragon so I can put something like that into their lore. Like other posters here, I had NO idea that these kinds of dragons existed, and I've been around since July 2013, ah!!
Broadwaypaisano wrote on 2019-12-15 22:37:37:
@shinyumbreon

That'd be a pretty metal way of saying it, tbh!! God, now I really want a legitimately infertile dragon so I can put something like that into their lore. Like other posters here, I had NO idea that these kinds of dragons existed, and I've been around since July 2013, ah!!
w7Z8MA5.png
Okay, I need to know... How do they become infertile? Is it an old mechanics not in use anymore? I'm aware you can't breed dragons that are closely related (5 generations, right?), but how do you breed dragons that become unbreakable with any dragon at all?

I checked Shadowfall (the one Shinyumbreon linked) against a female G1 of mine, and according to the site they share a common ancestor. But how is that possible with a G1?

I'm genuinely mind blown..... HALP!
Okay, I need to know... How do they become infertile? Is it an old mechanics not in use anymore? I'm aware you can't breed dragons that are closely related (5 generations, right?), but how do you breed dragons that become unbreakable with any dragon at all?

I checked Shadowfall (the one Shinyumbreon linked) against a female G1 of mine, and according to the site they share a common ancestor. But how is that possible with a G1?

I'm genuinely mind blown..... HALP!
vFTfdcr.png
FR +9
She/her
There will probably always be some for sale if you have the right offer :D It might cost you a lot though.

@Moell c: It was a glitch that has now been fixed. Very rarely two related dragons were able to breed and the resulting babies would be infertile.
There will probably always be some for sale if you have the right offer :D It might cost you a lot though.

@Moell c: It was a glitch that has now been fixed. Very rarely two related dragons were able to breed and the resulting babies would be infertile.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin: Ah, makes sense. Thank you very much for the explanation!
@Lonin: Ah, makes sense. Thank you very much for the explanation!
vFTfdcr.png
FR +9
She/her
Huh, I didn't know that glitch resulted in infertile offspring, how cool! And SIN ahahaha damn
Huh, I didn't know that glitch resulted in infertile offspring, how cool! And SIN ahahaha damn
s i n
s i n
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
1 2 3