Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gonna be honest here...
1 2
same hat tbh, a fire ancient would seem pretty random! i'll be happy with whatever we get, but i'm still holding hope for an earth ancient lmao, it just seems really weird to me to suddenly chuck fire into the mix after all those nods to earth's bote story during this year's rockbreakers
same hat tbh, a fire ancient would seem pretty random! i'll be happy with whatever we get, but i'm still holding hope for an earth ancient lmao, it just seems really weird to me to suddenly chuck fire into the mix after all those nods to earth's bote story during this year's rockbreakers
7979e7990c935401ea870817577cea0a6aea04da.png
experience the feeling of being "bited." // bio // hatchery
im going to be honest

i personally don't think it's going to be a new ancient.

im going to be honest

i personally don't think it's going to be a new ancient.

Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
My bet's on fire breed. Ancient or not. But they made coatls and they have a song like language. Making a wind breed would be very unfair to other elements that don't have even a second breed.

My bet's on fire breed. Ancient or not. But they made coatls and they have a song like language. Making a wind breed would be very unfair to other elements that don't have even a second breed.

OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
You're making feel disappointed if it ends up being fire only because playing tricks is shadows thing... like sending out false clues about the Tidelord returning and burring skeletons in earth flight when nobody is looking so that they can find those, only to be "Surprise! It's ancient shadow time."

Although the Flamecaller is a bit tricky in her own way considering that just covering them in feathers when the ground is lava (literally) plus everything else is made of fire wasn't enough. She decides to make them look more like giant turkeys and speak a language no other dragon is going to understand. First contact between coatls and other breeds probably involved a hungry meat eating dragon swooping down then giving chase while the coatl shouted in coatl, "Stop trying to eat me! I'm a dragon." The dragon giving chase probably only hears gobble gobble.
You're making feel disappointed if it ends up being fire only because playing tricks is shadows thing... like sending out false clues about the Tidelord returning and burring skeletons in earth flight when nobody is looking so that they can find those, only to be "Surprise! It's ancient shadow time."

Although the Flamecaller is a bit tricky in her own way considering that just covering them in feathers when the ground is lava (literally) plus everything else is made of fire wasn't enough. She decides to make them look more like giant turkeys and speak a language no other dragon is going to understand. First contact between coatls and other breeds probably involved a hungry meat eating dragon swooping down then giving chase while the coatl shouted in coatl, "Stop trying to eat me! I'm a dragon." The dragon giving chase probably only hears gobble gobble.
qDavPTk.png
@Azimyth this aged well,didn't it?[emoji=banescale tongue size=2]
@Azimyth this aged well,didn't it?
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
I was thinking about this thread earlier while looking at scries. lol
I was thinking about this thread earlier while looking at scries. lol
@Elsycl Still a hair confused, but believe me when I say that I am NOT AT ALL DISAPPOINTED! Any sense of “???” was promptly overruled by how incredible they are. Though they actually played their lore cards really well and did a good job so hey! Nice goin’ staff [emoji=banescale tongue size=2]
@Elsycl Still a hair confused, but believe me when I say that I am NOT AT ALL DISAPPOINTED! Any sense of “???” was promptly overruled by how incredible they are.

Though they actually played their lore cards really well and did a good job so hey! Nice goin’ staff
I was hoping for Earth or Water, too, to be honest, but when someone first suggested Fire, I was actually intrigued. I think Banescales look a lot more Flamecaller-ish than Coatls do and I'm glad they made them Wyverns. It just seems to go really well with the element. Plus the lore was spot on and fit well both with the Gaolers and BotE. I'm not disappointed in the least. Waiting for the Water or Earth ancient just gives me something more to look forward to.

Edit: Just noticed this is my 666th post. What a milestone!
I was hoping for Earth or Water, too, to be honest, but when someone first suggested Fire, I was actually intrigued. I think Banescales look a lot more Flamecaller-ish than Coatls do and I'm glad they made them Wyverns. It just seems to go really well with the element. Plus the lore was spot on and fit well both with the Gaolers and BotE. I'm not disappointed in the least. Waiting for the Water or Earth ancient just gives me something more to look forward to.

Edit: Just noticed this is my 666th post. What a milestone!
The Empyreal Library
1 2