Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Explain old clues
Was thinking of the old clues we got for gaoler to maybe find a clue to the new. The foot print is easier, but the first clue still baffles me. Could anyone give an explanation? [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/teaser39481.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f851b23b93f04687754fa43022f7b112/tumblr_inline_psdzpvT5Ru1sxkaoq_540.png[/img]
Was thinking of the old clues we got for gaoler to maybe find a clue to the new. The foot print is easier, but the first clue still baffles me. Could anyone give an explanation?

teaser39481.png
tumblr_inline_psdzpvT5Ru1sxkaoq_540.png
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
The first one is the symbols for the different gaoler orders edit: [img]https://flightrising.com/images/wiki/wiki_therewerefiveorders2.png[/img] ^from the encyclopedia for anyone that hasn't seen it -------- I don't think there were any clues in the old images we could have picked up ahead of time though. The music notes are probably all there is that we can get from the new hint right now
The first one is the symbols for the different gaoler orders

edit:
wiki_therewerefiveorders2.png
^from the encyclopedia for anyone that hasn't seen it
I don't think there were any clues in the old images we could have picked up ahead of time though. The music notes are probably all there is that we can get from the new hint right now
Yeah when we were first given the first image we had no context, and there were many hypotheses as to what it meant (I know I’d guessed it was a countdown on the first day, which was very wrong lol). It wasn’t until release that it was explained.
Yeah when we were first given the first image we had no context, and there were many hypotheses as to what it meant (I know I’d guessed it was a countdown on the first day, which was very wrong lol). It wasn’t until release that it was explained.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Oh!! Now that we have the Goalers you can tell that the misty blue looking things aren't stalactites like I thought initially. You're looking over the top of a Goaler's head and those are it's horns they're just out of focus.
Oh!! Now that we have the Goalers you can tell that the misty blue looking things aren't stalactites like I thought initially. You're looking over the top of a Goaler's head and those are it's horns they're just out of focus.
ky82ASU.gifv1YXSNU.pngpzHLHqb.png yMJvT3V.png
@midnightlady05
The symbols are the markings of each goaler group/glan/caste/whatever its called.
@midnightlady05
The symbols are the markings of each goaler group/glan/caste/whatever its called.
frsigbannersmskinny.png
[quote name="Premiumhugs" date="2019-12-06 15:50:12" ] I don't think there were any clues in the old images we could have picked up ahead of time though. The music notes are probably all there is that we can get from the new hint right now [/quote] I didn't notice the notes O.o
Premiumhugs wrote on 2019-12-06 15:50:12:
I don't think there were any clues in the old images we could have picked up ahead of time though. The music notes are probably all there is that we can get from the new hint right now
I didn't notice the notes O.o
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
[quote name="Ketchalin" date="2019-12-06 18:18:14" ] [quote name="Premiumhugs" date="2019-12-06 15:50:12" ] I don't think there were any clues in the old images we could have picked up ahead of time though. The music notes are probably all there is that we can get from the new hint right now [/quote] I didn't notice the notes O.o [/quote] Everyone originally thought the symbols under the keeper and overseer ones were letters. So many guess of what was spelled out. So though could see music notes, is it, or is it something else
Ketchalin wrote on 2019-12-06 18:18:14:
Premiumhugs wrote on 2019-12-06 15:50:12:
I didn't notice the notes O.o

Everyone originally thought the symbols under the keeper and overseer ones were letters. So many guess of what was spelled out. So though could see music notes, is it, or is it something else
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png