Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you should fly free remember our song
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 149 150
OH HEK OH HEK EARTH ANCIENT EARTH ANCIENT
OH HEK OH HEK EARTH ANCIENT EARTH ANCIENT
Chooo chooo! All aboard the hype train!
Chooo chooo! All aboard the hype train!
| DeviantArt | Pixel Adopts |
| She/her | Sweden | +9 hours FR time | Local YGO and GW2 nerd |
KE4Ayzq.png
Prediction: This is the fist line in a spooky little poem/song and the finished product will read like YA prophesy.
Prediction: This is the fist line in a spooky little poem/song and the finished product will read like YA prophesy.
7hN3sEu.png
MUSIC???????
MUSIC???????
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
Given the rocks and old parchment, as well as the fact that the Earth BotE story was one of the most urgent about a new species, I think this is almost certainly an Earth-related ancient (or at least one that originated in Dragonhome's caverns).
There is a creature loose in the excavation site in Ancient Fascinations, which is reducing dragons to skeletons, and is shown to be able to extinguish torches and burrow through the ground. In the "Voices" thread, Earthshaker says:
Quote:
As I listen in the dark, something stirs in the stone.

I am no longer alone.
This suggests that the bone creatures have only recently awoken/escaped, and it may show that they were not created by the Earthshaker at all (since he would know about the secret underground dragons if he had made them).

As for "Our future did lie within one embrace", perhaps this means that they were confined to a certain area or cavern for a long period of time, and escaped in the aftermath of the Bounty of the Elements.
It's interesting that there were skeletons from 2nd Age beings in their caves. Maybe they predate the shattering of the pillar, and used to prey on the 2nd-agers? Or maybe they collect and watch over bones and artifacts?

The music is probably related to the lore of the new breed somehow, but I can't guess how without more info.
Given the rocks and old parchment, as well as the fact that the Earth BotE story was one of the most urgent about a new species, I think this is almost certainly an Earth-related ancient (or at least one that originated in Dragonhome's caverns).
There is a creature loose in the excavation site in Ancient Fascinations, which is reducing dragons to skeletons, and is shown to be able to extinguish torches and burrow through the ground. In the "Voices" thread, Earthshaker says:
Quote:
As I listen in the dark, something stirs in the stone.

I am no longer alone.
This suggests that the bone creatures have only recently awoken/escaped, and it may show that they were not created by the Earthshaker at all (since he would know about the secret underground dragons if he had made them).

As for "Our future did lie within one embrace", perhaps this means that they were confined to a certain area or cavern for a long period of time, and escaped in the aftermath of the Bounty of the Elements.
It's interesting that there were skeletons from 2nd Age beings in their caves. Maybe they predate the shattering of the pillar, and used to prey on the 2nd-agers? Or maybe they collect and watch over bones and artifacts?

The music is probably related to the lore of the new breed somehow, but I can't guess how without more info.
[quote name="Clya" date="2019-12-06 11:15:05" ] [quote name="Clya" date="2019-12-06 11:08:34" ] Might I propose instead of a wind ancient that sings... ... it’s a deep water ancient, Tidelord comes back with these new children. “Our future did lie within one embrace” Future ... water dragons can be oracles telling the future Embrace ... the Tidelord is welcoming back his children. Okay, but what about the music? Well... sirens and whale songs! It’s a water breed that sings... prophecies maybe? Deep bellowing songs so they can communicate under water? [/quote] To add on, FR staff would have to be blind and deaf to not realize that people want the Tidelord back, or at least a resolution. It’s about time he comes back... and doing so would make a lot of people happy... [/quote] FURTHERMORE Nowhere (can I find) in Wind’s lore does it say they are musicians or that music is “their thing” I don’t believe that music notes automatically make this a wind breed
Clya wrote on 2019-12-06 11:15:05:
Clya wrote on 2019-12-06 11:08:34:
Might I propose instead of a wind ancient that sings... ... it’s a deep water ancient, Tidelord comes back with these new children.

“Our future did lie within one embrace”

Future ... water dragons can be oracles telling the future

Embrace ... the Tidelord is welcoming back his children.

Okay, but what about the music? Well... sirens and whale songs! It’s a water breed that sings... prophecies maybe? Deep bellowing songs so they can communicate under water?

To add on, FR staff would have to be blind and deaf to not realize that people want the Tidelord back, or at least a resolution. It’s about time he comes back... and doing so would make a lot of people happy...

FURTHERMORE

Nowhere (can I find) in Wind’s lore does it say they are musicians or that music is “their thing” I don’t believe that music notes automatically make this a wind breed

2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
ITS
COMING
ITS
COMING
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
It's gotta be an Earth ancient! Maybe Wind because of the symbols on the paper but likely Earth
It's gotta be an Earth ancient! Maybe Wind because of the symbols on the paper but likely Earth
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
official dark mode pls
official dark mode pls
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
New ancient am ready give babey
New ancient am ready give babey
lighth0.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 149 150