Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do people make a ton of money?
1 2 3
Hi! I'm kind of depressed because I don't make a lot of money each week so I'm pretty broke. I've seen a lot of people make at least 300g a week or something and I barely make any money. I was wondering how people do this? I get that they sell a lot of things or Glimmer and Gloom, but how do they even have that much stuff to sell? Is there something I can stick to that will bring me a steady source of money each week? Thanks!
Hi! I'm kind of depressed because I don't make a lot of money each week so I'm pretty broke. I've seen a lot of people make at least 300g a week or something and I barely make any money. I was wondering how people do this? I get that they sell a lot of things or Glimmer and Gloom, but how do they even have that much stuff to sell? Is there something I can stick to that will bring me a steady source of money each week? Thanks!
@CuddlyAlpaca

When people talk about selling lots of things, usually they're referring to coliseum grinding and Baldwin materials.

Baldwin will melt down one item into muck, goo, sludge, etc. every half hour, and certain colors of those special materials, in larger quantities, can go for a good amount of money.

The coliseum, if one keeps at it (though it can get VERY monotonous even with music or a podcast or a movie on in the background) will allow a steady source of drops of mostly food that can be sold in stacks of 99 for a decent profit. Some people also use it to level up dragon fodder, because higher leveled dragons are worth more when they are exalted, especially for big dom flights or dom battles.
@CuddlyAlpaca

When people talk about selling lots of things, usually they're referring to coliseum grinding and Baldwin materials.

Baldwin will melt down one item into muck, goo, sludge, etc. every half hour, and certain colors of those special materials, in larger quantities, can go for a good amount of money.

The coliseum, if one keeps at it (though it can get VERY monotonous even with music or a podcast or a movie on in the background) will allow a steady source of drops of mostly food that can be sold in stacks of 99 for a decent profit. Some people also use it to level up dragon fodder, because higher leveled dragons are worth more when they are exalted, especially for big dom flights or dom battles.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
the trick is g&g plus coli leveling/exalting as much as possible. i would be so rich if i actually had the time to do it every day lol

my current system goes:

1. max g&g
2. spend all 75k on hatchlings
3. train and exalt all adults (from before)
4. put that moolah in the vault
5. repeat
the trick is g&g plus coli leveling/exalting as much as possible. i would be so rich if i actually had the time to do it every day lol

my current system goes:

1. max g&g
2. spend all 75k on hatchlings
3. train and exalt all adults (from before)
4. put that moolah in the vault
5. repeat
queen_katoe.gif
You get stuff to sell from the coliseum.

You can either grind for drops to sell or train dragons to exalt. Both will make you money. 300kt is ~30 dragons exalted. Done two at a time, that's 15 training runs. If your goal is that in a week, that's 2-3 batches of fodder trained a day which is less than an hour of play per day.
You get stuff to sell from the coliseum.

You can either grind for drops to sell or train dragons to exalt. Both will make you money. 300kt is ~30 dragons exalted. Done two at a time, that's 15 training runs. If your goal is that in a week, that's 2-3 batches of fodder trained a day which is less than an hour of play per day.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
For G&G, just four days of maxed out Fairgrounds will net you 300kt. Other than that, I second the exalting.
For G&G, just four days of maxed out Fairgrounds will net you 300kt. Other than that, I second the exalting.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Everyone's hit on the main things I do already (G&G, exalting, Baldwin). When I was starting my current money earning project I didn't have much space so I trained and exalted all of my adult fodder each day ( buying as hatchlings). Now that I've got some space to work with, I generally only train anything with an exalt bonus, the bit extra is nice.

I also use my gathering turns every day in a region that has a chance of dropping things worth 50+ gems (not digging or scavenging). Then I toss those onto the AH along with Baldwin mats.

The coli fodder training also means I never have to buy food.
Everyone's hit on the main things I do already (G&G, exalting, Baldwin). When I was starting my current money earning project I didn't have much space so I trained and exalted all of my adult fodder each day ( buying as hatchlings). Now that I've got some space to work with, I generally only train anything with an exalt bonus, the bit extra is nice.

I also use my gathering turns every day in a region that has a chance of dropping things worth 50+ gems (not digging or scavenging). Then I toss those onto the AH along with Baldwin mats.

The coli fodder training also means I never have to buy food.

Available at cost to Plague flight members.
half of my strategy is crying and occasionally asking one of my friends for a loan
half of my strategy is crying and occasionally asking one of my friends for a loan
I can generally make a couple kg a week just by spending a stupid amount of time in the coli. There are certain down time activities I do every day, like watching Youtube/Netflix, listening to a podcast episode, etc. so I just coli as I'm listening/watching those.
I can generally make a couple kg a week just by spending a stupid amount of time in the coli. There are certain down time activities I do every day, like watching Youtube/Netflix, listening to a podcast episode, etc. so I just coli as I'm listening/watching those.
td9UiZS.png
@Ern sorry to bother you, but I'm curious as to how much you coli and whether you general grind in low levels, high levels, or exalt fodder?
@Ern sorry to bother you, but I'm curious as to how much you coli and whether you general grind in low levels, high levels, or exalt fodder?
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
I breed fodder to sell since I don't have time to train them. All it requires is breeding dragons and I put the newly born hatchlings into the hib den so I can keep hatching more and they don't take up food. I got 100k from this yesterday, its especially good if you have all of your nests unlocked.

Besides that I just max out g&g and bond with familiars for chests. The latter is tedious but rewarding for those gilded chests.
I breed fodder to sell since I don't have time to train them. All it requires is breeding dragons and I put the newly born hatchlings into the hib den so I can keep hatching more and they don't take up food. I got 100k from this yesterday, its especially good if you have all of your nests unlocked.

Besides that I just max out g&g and bond with familiars for chests. The latter is tedious but rewarding for those gilded chests.
tumblr_inline_ph66ygtX8D1trnsp5_540.giftumblr_inline_p7tsvyzpyk1trnsp5_540.gifbig_shift_by_shapeshifthate-dckip66.pngbig_terr_by_shapeshifthate-dckip6i.png
1 2 3