Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do people make a ton of money?
1 2 3
Coli.

I've made 2kg this week from selling fest currency and stacks of food. The only rare item I sold was a plague egg, everything else was just basic coli drops anyone can get from any venue.

You don't even have to fodder train, just put on a nice video, set your coli to keyboard, and drown the coli out until you have a bunch of stuff to sell.

When a holiday comes around, make sure you're in the coli grinding those fest currencies! Stacks of them on the first day go for like 60-70g, and go for 35g-ish near the end of the fest.
Coli.

I've made 2kg this week from selling fest currency and stacks of food. The only rare item I sold was a plague egg, everything else was just basic coli drops anyone can get from any venue.

You don't even have to fodder train, just put on a nice video, set your coli to keyboard, and drown the coli out until you have a bunch of stuff to sell.

When a holiday comes around, make sure you're in the coli grinding those fest currencies! Stacks of them on the first day go for like 60-70g, and go for 35g-ish near the end of the fest.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
@lavendersoap

No worries, it's no bother! I train about 30 dragons a day (bought as hatchlings) in the Mire, which takes me maybe an hour and a half? After that if I still feel like grinding I jump to a venue with at least 4pt food. It's been Boreal Wood lately for the turkeys but I generally go to Rainsong Jungle because you can one shot everything there with an eliminate and the bosses sell for 1kg-2kg. I'll spend anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours there, depending on what I'm doing and my energy level.

Doing that every day adds up and I'm able to make a pretty penny off of food sales and decent drops. I also will hoardsell any extra familiars and mats/trinkets at the end of the week, that all adds up too!
@lavendersoap

No worries, it's no bother! I train about 30 dragons a day (bought as hatchlings) in the Mire, which takes me maybe an hour and a half? After that if I still feel like grinding I jump to a venue with at least 4pt food. It's been Boreal Wood lately for the turkeys but I generally go to Rainsong Jungle because you can one shot everything there with an eliminate and the bosses sell for 1kg-2kg. I'll spend anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours there, depending on what I'm doing and my energy level.

Doing that every day adds up and I'm able to make a pretty penny off of food sales and decent drops. I also will hoardsell any extra familiars and mats/trinkets at the end of the week, that all adds up too!
td9UiZS.png
imo coli grinding can take a ridiculously long time if you're not constantly doing it (for levelling fodder or getting decent items to sell, i've grinded for so many hours and have only gotten one gene), but it does work. if you are going to level and sell; i recommend levelling gen1s and selling them (last time a checked they were ~300g). g&g hard mode is really the fastest and easiest way to get treasure (in my experience), a simple guide i made a while back can be found here. the last way is baldwin.

food - goo
materials - ooze
apparel - slime
familiars - muck
other - sludge

currently, bogsneak scrolls are going for over 900g, and genes/bog eggs also get quite a lot of money.
imo coli grinding can take a ridiculously long time if you're not constantly doing it (for levelling fodder or getting decent items to sell, i've grinded for so many hours and have only gotten one gene), but it does work. if you are going to level and sell; i recommend levelling gen1s and selling them (last time a checked they were ~300g). g&g hard mode is really the fastest and easiest way to get treasure (in my experience), a simple guide i made a while back can be found here. the last way is baldwin.

food - goo
materials - ooze
apparel - slime
familiars - muck
other - sludge

currently, bogsneak scrolls are going for over 900g, and genes/bog eggs also get quite a lot of money.
wishing you the best.
I always bond with my familiars every day, and the upper chests usually gives Apparel and/or a familiar. I sell the better value apparel and familiars, and reduce the lower stuff to sell the Baldwin Material.

Familiar bonding is really quick if you zoom out your browser just enough to keep your mouse over the heart button, then just click it, and hit the right arrow after the chest loot box pops up so you can quickly go to the next dragon. Click, tap right arrow and repeat.

I always bond with my familiars every day, and the upper chests usually gives Apparel and/or a familiar. I sell the better value apparel and familiars, and reduce the lower stuff to sell the Baldwin Material.

Familiar bonding is really quick if you zoom out your browser just enough to keep your mouse over the heart button, then just click it, and hit the right arrow after the chest loot box pops up so you can quickly go to the next dragon. Click, tap right arrow and repeat.

I max g&g, grind in the coli for stuff to hoardsell and for lucky drops, and only brew for purple sludge unless I need to make something. I also kind of supplement it by selling dragons with lore, but I get that's not for everyone.

I don't make ridiculous amounts of money, but if your baseline is over 300g a week I'd say I hit that range. As long as I don't spend it right away, it adds up pretty quickly, and I can pretty quickly save up for more expensive stuff if I stay consistent. I don't train, breed, or exalt fodder, so fodder isn't a necessity if you've got issues with lair space or something.
I max g&g, grind in the coli for stuff to hoardsell and for lucky drops, and only brew for purple sludge unless I need to make something. I also kind of supplement it by selling dragons with lore, but I get that's not for everyone.

I don't make ridiculous amounts of money, but if your baseline is over 300g a week I'd say I hit that range. As long as I don't spend it right away, it adds up pretty quickly, and I can pretty quickly save up for more expensive stuff if I stay consistent. I don't train, breed, or exalt fodder, so fodder isn't a necessity if you've got issues with lair space or something.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
buy fodder, train to level 6, and exalt. if you can train 2 at a time and bred them yourself, that's an easy 20kt roughly in just a few minutes. if you bought it you make less profit, but it's still easy cash, and there's no cap like with fairgrounds. ofc that requires a level 25, preferably with eliminate if possible, but i hear you can rent level 25s in the forums.

baldwin mats are also good. always have something brewing, you can either sell baldwin items, or just sell the good mats you get if you don't think you need them. all that cheap apparel you have can be sold way quicker when turned into slime.

other than g&g, try to always have fodder nests and something brewing in the background. if you max out fairgrounds every day that alone can get you roughly 470g a week if you buy gems at a 1:1000 rate
buy fodder, train to level 6, and exalt. if you can train 2 at a time and bred them yourself, that's an easy 20kt roughly in just a few minutes. if you bought it you make less profit, but it's still easy cash, and there's no cap like with fairgrounds. ofc that requires a level 25, preferably with eliminate if possible, but i hear you can rent level 25s in the forums.

baldwin mats are also good. always have something brewing, you can either sell baldwin items, or just sell the good mats you get if you don't think you need them. all that cheap apparel you have can be sold way quicker when turned into slime.

other than g&g, try to always have fodder nests and something brewing in the background. if you max out fairgrounds every day that alone can get you roughly 470g a week if you buy gems at a 1:1000 rate
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
I am probably sitting on 2k gems worth of Baldwins materials and I plan to sell what I don't use/need once I max my alchemy level, lol. Baldwin is a long con for me, but there's probably a way to make good money fast.

I mostly exalt. I am going through this cycle currently:

My Lair has space for about 125 dragons. 80% of my dragons are fodder breeders. I always make sure my lair is *full* because I also use my fodder dragons to bond with my familiar hoard. Loyalty boxes alone, on a lucky day when I get like 8 of each, have made me 400kt off the bat.

Once my fodder nests hatch, I exalt the amount of dragons I need to make space for the newcomers. I tend to choose dragons that are on a breeding cooldown. I roll their familiars over and start again. Once I accumulate enough treasure to buy more lair slots, I do. I am starting to have issues with food, lmao.

I got burnt out on Glimmer and Gloom and haven't played it in months but...it's seriously a huge money maker if you can force yourself to play it every single day, lol.

In the long run, I'd like to open a lore shop too, which would probably make me more gems than treasure, but I'm too busy at the moment to even finish my own lore.
I am probably sitting on 2k gems worth of Baldwins materials and I plan to sell what I don't use/need once I max my alchemy level, lol. Baldwin is a long con for me, but there's probably a way to make good money fast.

I mostly exalt. I am going through this cycle currently:

My Lair has space for about 125 dragons. 80% of my dragons are fodder breeders. I always make sure my lair is *full* because I also use my fodder dragons to bond with my familiar hoard. Loyalty boxes alone, on a lucky day when I get like 8 of each, have made me 400kt off the bat.

Once my fodder nests hatch, I exalt the amount of dragons I need to make space for the newcomers. I tend to choose dragons that are on a breeding cooldown. I roll their familiars over and start again. Once I accumulate enough treasure to buy more lair slots, I do. I am starting to have issues with food, lmao.

I got burnt out on Glimmer and Gloom and haven't played it in months but...it's seriously a huge money maker if you can force yourself to play it every single day, lol.

In the long run, I'd like to open a lore shop too, which would probably make me more gems than treasure, but I'm too busy at the moment to even finish my own lore.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
i usually just sit in the coli and go crazy. i hoard sell most of what i get and just tap away while watching an episode or two of something. i usually try and get 75kt a day, it dosent usually take too long.

ill also throw in a few fodder exalts to speed things up if im in a rush.

i also dont really spend too much? ill have a BIG spending spree every few months but other than that i just kinda hoard gems :-)
i usually just sit in the coli and go crazy. i hoard sell most of what i get and just tap away while watching an episode or two of something. i usually try and get 75kt a day, it dosent usually take too long.

ill also throw in a few fodder exalts to speed things up if im in a rush.

i also dont really spend too much? ill have a BIG spending spree every few months but other than that i just kinda hoard gems :-)
Grotesque-2-L.png Sourz/Everette
they/them | dae/daer
+3 hrs fr time
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Well, just maxing out Glimmer and Gloom every day makes for around 525kt or roughly 525g a week, so even without coli grinding, if you stay on top of the fairgrounds, you could be making that much easily. If you just want the 300kt/300g, you'd only have to max fairgrounds around 4 days a week.

Plus, you do get a bit of bonus from bonding with familiars, especially on days when you get the chests.

Coli grinding is good if you have the patience, because aside from exalting and the normal drops, you could, if you're lucky, find some good drops that you can put on the AH, like battle stones or apparel or even an egg.
Well, just maxing out Glimmer and Gloom every day makes for around 525kt or roughly 525g a week, so even without coli grinding, if you stay on top of the fairgrounds, you could be making that much easily. If you just want the 300kt/300g, you'd only have to max fairgrounds around 4 days a week.

Plus, you do get a bit of bonus from bonding with familiars, especially on days when you get the chests.

Coli grinding is good if you have the patience, because aside from exalting and the normal drops, you could, if you're lucky, find some good drops that you can put on the AH, like battle stones or apparel or even an egg.
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
honestly making money on fr is pretty easy! along with everything that has been said before art is the quickest way to make $$$ but it can be fickle
honestly making money on fr is pretty easy! along with everything that has been said before art is the quickest way to make $$$ but it can be fickle
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
1 2 3