Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do people make a ton of money?
1 2 3
Has anyone mentioned eggs yet?

I mean, you have to be Baldwin 15 to brew them, so the OP might not be there yet. But you get roughly 300g per egg. (In the gross, anyway. It cost nearly a day's worth of treasure to make, and you may or may not have the patience to make your own purple sludges, but you still get a neat amount left over).

I mean, you have to be Baldwin 15 to brew them, so the OP might not be there yet. But you get roughly 300g per egg. (In the gross, anyway. It cost nearly a day's worth of treasure to make, and you may or may not have the patience to make your own purple sludges, but you still get a neat amount left over).
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
[quote name="May" date="2019-12-02 09:48:12" ] honestly making money on fr is pretty easy! [/quote] Ah, well, I've just come to terms with the fact that I will perpetually be poor.
May wrote on 2019-12-02 09:48:12:
honestly making money on fr is pretty easy!

Ah, well, I've just come to terms with the fact that I will perpetually be poor.
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
Don't ask me, my main source of money every day is the Trading Post. *cries in broke*
Don't ask me, my main source of money every day is the Trading Post. *cries in broke*
yehet! oho, rat!----

J A E

She/They
INFJ | Gemini
USA: Fr+3
1157000853.png
-- tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
.-listen-

previously StarGatherer
LF swan lake vista
[quote name="justherefortheRo" date="2019-12-02 09:48:20" ] Has anyone mentioned eggs yet? I mean, you have to be Baldwin 15 to brew them, so the OP might not be there yet. But you get roughly 300g per egg. (In the gross, anyway. It cost nearly a day's worth of treasure to make, and you may or may not have the patience to make your own purple sludges, but you still get a neat amount left over). [/quote] Someone broke down the prices a while ago and found out that, if you're going purely for profit, it's more cost efficient to just sell the imbued sulfurs.
justherefortheRo wrote on 2019-12-02 09:48:20:

Someone broke down the prices a while ago and found out that, if you're going purely for profit, it's more cost efficient to just sell the imbued sulfurs.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
Daily G&G, baby

also, selling stuff.
Daily G&G, baby

also, selling stuff.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Whew, thanks for the input everyone! This has now gotten me motivated to max out everyday...which takes away time from my school work but tHaTs oKaY riiiiiiiiiiiiight?
Whew, thanks for the input everyone! This has now gotten me motivated to max out everyday...which takes away time from my school work but tHaTs oKaY riiiiiiiiiiiiight?
daily g&g

coli--exalting, grinding for fest currency, sitting on fest items for a while and selling them

baldwin--always make sure you're transmuting or brewing

mp flipping

egg flipping

selling strange chests during notn, selling eggs in the later half of the year when prices are high
daily g&g

coli--exalting, grinding for fest currency, sitting on fest items for a while and selling them

baldwin--always make sure you're transmuting or brewing

mp flipping

egg flipping

selling strange chests during notn, selling eggs in the later half of the year when prices are high
Scorchpaw Prowler
@CuddlyAlpaca
Baldwin Transmuting of Course! XD I make 200g depending on how fast I can get them done but if your a saver... those 200g can get a LOT of stuff ;)

There's also scavenging and trading in forums and stuff like that ^u^ I also suggest Coliseum :P
@CuddlyAlpaca
Baldwin Transmuting of Course! XD I make 200g depending on how fast I can get them done but if your a saver... those 200g can get a LOT of stuff ;)

There's also scavenging and trading in forums and stuff like that ^u^ I also suggest Coliseum :P
Click the eggs or the Dragons die
Lichtdrache.gif
@lynxedlight I haven't heard of egg flipping yet, I'd love to know what it is if that's fine with you! :>
@lynxedlight I haven't heard of egg flipping yet, I'd love to know what it is if that's fine with you! :>
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
@lavendersoap it's more viable during notn or around holidays/special dates (new years, valentine's day, christmas, anniversary, halloween are the most notable) and requires a decent amount of money on hand. the basic is that you buy eggs, sit on them, sell when prices are high.

even if you don't have a large amount of money, if you buy eggs during notn when prices are low (150-200g), and resell around the anniversary (prices go up to 350g, though 300-330 is more likely), that's a huge profit. eggs in general are safe to invest in during notn, and resell very well during the rest of the year.

during notn, short term egg flipping is also viable, though i don't have the chops to it. it requires watching the auction house constantly and seeing how prices flicker, but even if you're selling at a profit of 5 per egg, it can add up if you fllip 20 eggs for 100g. i'd just rather coli personally
@lavendersoap it's more viable during notn or around holidays/special dates (new years, valentine's day, christmas, anniversary, halloween are the most notable) and requires a decent amount of money on hand. the basic is that you buy eggs, sit on them, sell when prices are high.

even if you don't have a large amount of money, if you buy eggs during notn when prices are low (150-200g), and resell around the anniversary (prices go up to 350g, though 300-330 is more likely), that's a huge profit. eggs in general are safe to invest in during notn, and resell very well during the rest of the year.

during notn, short term egg flipping is also viable, though i don't have the chops to it. it requires watching the auction house constantly and seeing how prices flicker, but even if you're selling at a profit of 5 per egg, it can add up if you fllip 20 eggs for 100g. i'd just rather coli personally
Scorchpaw Prowler
1 2 3