Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 587 588 589 590 591 592 593
[quote name="Silverbolt1159" date="2019-09-25 20:24:01" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hgdAHzm.png[/img] [/quote] Keep getting the same kind of ads whenever I try to exalt my dragons even though I have pop-ups blocked T_T I’ve also been getting these ads on the side: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/511001502328946688/626816706928705536/image0.png[/img]
Silverbolt1159 wrote on 2019-09-25 20:24:01:
hgdAHzm.png

Keep getting the same kind of ads whenever I try to exalt my dragons even though I have pop-ups blocked T_T I’ve also been getting these ads on the side:

image0.png
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
I'm getting almost constant "plugin blocked" notifications, as well as the McAfee Antivirus ad in the upper right corner saying that it's expiring; I don't use that software. That happens on my laptop when I use Chrome.

Also, the bad ads are back on mobile (I use an Apple device). For now, I don't think I can risk using FR on any of my mobile devices.
I'm getting almost constant "plugin blocked" notifications, as well as the McAfee Antivirus ad in the upper right corner saying that it's expiring; I don't use that software. That happens on my laptop when I use Chrome.

Also, the bad ads are back on mobile (I use an Apple device). For now, I don't think I can risk using FR on any of my mobile devices.
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
[img]https://i.imgur.com/oCTBaSa.png[/img] I get popups like these despite having popups disabled. Sketchy ad for McAfee by WGX . com I've also had to block reimageplus . com because it would automatically redirect me to their site. I've only ever had them pop up on Flight Rising. EDIT: I am using Chrome
oCTBaSa.png
I get popups like these despite having popups disabled. Sketchy ad for McAfee by WGX . com
I've also had to block reimageplus . com because it would automatically redirect me to their site. I've only ever had them pop up on Flight Rising.
EDIT: I am using Chrome
tsm-potions6.png
Been getting the same issues listed above, trying to click on anything takes me to a different page so i have to close the tab these popups show up on
Been getting the same issues listed above, trying to click on anything takes me to a different page so i have to close the tab these popups show up on
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
Just wanted to note there seems to be a sort of floating ad/virus somewhere in the ads; I didn't catch any of the info and only even caught it bc I clicked on it by accident when trying to click over to a different tab in my browser.

It showed up for me in the top right of my browser as a green "one new message" rectangle and when I clicked it on accident it threw open a new tab with a big orange "this computer is blocked" message, and a "windows protected your pc, run anyway/don't run" banner over it. I closed the tab and it immediately started downloading some random .exe to my computer, though I thankfully managed to cancel it before it actually did so, but I thought I'd let you guys know that this is happening.

This is the only website where my adblock allows ads to run, and I was on my lair tab when it happened, so I know it was definitely one of the ads here but like I said, I'm unfortunately not aware which ad.
Just wanted to note there seems to be a sort of floating ad/virus somewhere in the ads; I didn't catch any of the info and only even caught it bc I clicked on it by accident when trying to click over to a different tab in my browser.

It showed up for me in the top right of my browser as a green "one new message" rectangle and when I clicked it on accident it threw open a new tab with a big orange "this computer is blocked" message, and a "windows protected your pc, run anyway/don't run" banner over it. I closed the tab and it immediately started downloading some random .exe to my computer, though I thankfully managed to cancel it before it actually did so, but I thought I'd let you guys know that this is happening.

This is the only website where my adblock allows ads to run, and I was on my lair tab when it happened, so I know it was definitely one of the ads here but like I said, I'm unfortunately not aware which ad.
unknown.png
Coli Grinding Services
Current goal: ???: ???/??? saved (0/1 obtained)
I've been getting the floating box in the top right corner like the people above except mine say things like "Are you still single?" or "Hot Latino girls in your area". I hadn't seen them for a week or so, so I assumed they had been dealt with, but when I went to pet all my familiars, sure enough there it was again. I hold my phone "portrait" style - or I guess the normal way to hold a phone - so I don't have to scroll down to the bond with familiar button. There's a whole lotta space between that button and where the ad's taken up residence, but I can somehow hit the ad and the familiar button at the same time? There may also be some sort of invisible ad that likes to live around the arrows to switch dragons unless that was just the top right box extending over there too.

I took a screenshot of it, but imgur shut down its mobile version a while back - it still calls itself mobile imgur when I go over to the site, it blocks me from logging in though. I was getting around it by using my tablet since it would automatically go to the desktop version, but today it suddenly decided it was a mobile device and I can't log in with it either. So I put the screenshot in my dA sta.sh. Here's the link to that (https://sta.sh/0yu4ogzcp18) if you want to have a look see since FR doesn't accept dA's links in the [ img ] thing anymore.

EDIT: Oh! I forgot in my frustration... the Latino girls one came up in Artifracture. And it- I can't see this text box now, the friggin' singles thing is in the way. There it is in all its stupid, close-up glory (https://sta.sh/022j57g92rb6). As I was trying to say, it was the same situation there. The box was clickable way down the page and made me lose my win streak.
I've been getting the floating box in the top right corner like the people above except mine say things like "Are you still single?" or "Hot Latino girls in your area". I hadn't seen them for a week or so, so I assumed they had been dealt with, but when I went to pet all my familiars, sure enough there it was again. I hold my phone "portrait" style - or I guess the normal way to hold a phone - so I don't have to scroll down to the bond with familiar button. There's a whole lotta space between that button and where the ad's taken up residence, but I can somehow hit the ad and the familiar button at the same time? There may also be some sort of invisible ad that likes to live around the arrows to switch dragons unless that was just the top right box extending over there too.

I took a screenshot of it, but imgur shut down its mobile version a while back - it still calls itself mobile imgur when I go over to the site, it blocks me from logging in though. I was getting around it by using my tablet since it would automatically go to the desktop version, but today it suddenly decided it was a mobile device and I can't log in with it either. So I put the screenshot in my dA sta.sh. Here's the link to that (https://sta.sh/0yu4ogzcp18) if you want to have a look see since FR doesn't accept dA's links in the [ img ] thing anymore.

EDIT: Oh! I forgot in my frustration... the Latino girls one came up in Artifracture. And it- I can't see this text box now, the friggin' singles thing is in the way. There it is in all its stupid, close-up glory (https://sta.sh/022j57g92rb6). As I was trying to say, it was the same situation there. The box was clickable way down the page and made me lose my win streak.
I hoard ophiotaurs and geodes. No, I don't know why either.
I keep getting fake anti-virus pop up ads. Been happening for a few days now. First this new tab ad will pop up randomly (sometimes when i just have a page open and I'm not even clicking on anything - like yesterday I was sitting across the room from my computer and saw it pop up), and then when I get that tab closed whatever fr page I was on will have a banner in the top right corner I have to x out.

New tab pop up: https://imgur.com/p7GSR5p
Out of place corner ad: https://imgur.com/s3GjJ4u
I keep getting fake anti-virus pop up ads. Been happening for a few days now. First this new tab ad will pop up randomly (sometimes when i just have a page open and I'm not even clicking on anything - like yesterday I was sitting across the room from my computer and saw it pop up), and then when I get that tab closed whatever fr page I was on will have a banner in the top right corner I have to x out.

New tab pop up: https://imgur.com/p7GSR5p
Out of place corner ad: https://imgur.com/s3GjJ4u
So i havent experienced this anywhere else but while im on flight rising the page become a supposed "youre a random google winner" or a "random facebook winner". But when im on google say looking up my drs i havent faced this issue. Its been a huge problem when im looking at dragons in auction. Thats when it started when i clicked on a specific one. Thats when things happened. Before there was no issue whatsoever. I also got the spinning wheel of death once. Today has been fine. The above was occuring like crazy last night. This is the first time this has ever happened. If it happens again i will be trying avast antivirus on my phone.
So i havent experienced this anywhere else but while im on flight rising the page become a supposed "youre a random google winner" or a "random facebook winner". But when im on google say looking up my drs i havent faced this issue. Its been a huge problem when im looking at dragons in auction. Thats when it started when i clicked on a specific one. Thats when things happened. Before there was no issue whatsoever. I also got the spinning wheel of death once. Today has been fine. The above was occuring like crazy last night. This is the first time this has ever happened. If it happens again i will be trying avast antivirus on my phone.
KaL7agX.png jbMnTvf.png Z4Vhp7P.png
I keep getting pop up ads in the top right corner of my screen on this website. I'm on safari, on mobile. Very similar to the ads @/Hoodies has a screenshot of in their post
I keep getting pop up ads in the top right corner of my screen on this website. I'm on safari, on mobile. Very similar to the ads @/Hoodies has a screenshot of in their post

bannerart_2021.png
can confirm the above post, on safari on a laptop and keep getting pop ups on the right hand side to 'clean my mac' or 'update flash' one of them actually auto-downloaded a sketchy generic 'player install.dmg' while I was trying to collect alchemy ingredients from baldwin.

edit: it also opened the same advertisement in a new window without me clicking the ad.
can confirm the above post, on safari on a laptop and keep getting pop ups on the right hand side to 'clean my mac' or 'update flash' one of them actually auto-downloaded a sketchy generic 'player install.dmg' while I was trying to collect alchemy ingredients from baldwin.

edit: it also opened the same advertisement in a new window without me clicking the ad.
1 2 ... 587 588 589 590 591 592 593