Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 540 541 542 543 544 ... 592 593
I got the same automated redirect as @/Ried above, first time today (several times). Mine is in Finnish (I'm from Finland) and redirects to "https://eu.moneysavingexpertincometaxcalculator.icu", but it seems to be the same text. It looks unprofessional and has bad grammar, so it's obviously a scam.
I got the same automated redirect as @/Ried above, first time today (several times). Mine is in Finnish (I'm from Finland) and redirects to "https://eu.moneysavingexpertincometaxcalculator.icu", but it seems to be the same text. It looks unprofessional and has bad grammar, so it's obviously a scam.
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/7XDQ4V8.png[/img] Same as above, I keep getting redirected to this, can barely use Flight Rising. It claims to be Telia but the search bar reads "https://eu.touristatractionse.icu/...".
7XDQ4V8.png

Same as above, I keep getting redirected to this, can barely use Flight Rising. It claims to be Telia but the search bar reads "https://eu.touristatractionse.icu/...".
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
+1 for the Telia scam. It makes flight rising unusable, sadly.
+1 for the Telia scam. It makes flight rising unusable, sadly.
Automated redirect here as well, to Norwegian internet provider Altibox. I've had to completely block all ads and trackers to make FR usable again :/ blocking everything has done the job though.

Altibox is aware of this particular phishing scam and even use it as an example on their own website warning people about it, so.

ANYWAY: Completely blacklisting FR/blocking all ads using Ghostery and AdBlock Plus has gotten rid of the redirects for me and FR is working as normal. Hopefully this works for other poeple with the same problem...
Automated redirect here as well, to Norwegian internet provider Altibox. I've had to completely block all ads and trackers to make FR usable again :/ blocking everything has done the job though.

Altibox is aware of this particular phishing scam and even use it as an example on their own website warning people about it, so.

ANYWAY: Completely blacklisting FR/blocking all ads using Ghostery and AdBlock Plus has gotten rid of the redirects for me and FR is working as normal. Hopefully this works for other poeple with the same problem...
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
I keep getting an automatic redirect. Mine goes to what I thought was a fake cybersecurity site, but that might be my virus protection blocking the site if everyone else is getting Telia.
I keep getting an automatic redirect. Mine goes to what I thought was a fake cybersecurity site, but that might be my virus protection blocking the site if everyone else is getting Telia.
LxbWmll.png
I've got the same Telia pop-up issue. Had to enable my ad-blocker to even get on the site to post about it.
I've got the same Telia pop-up issue. Had to enable my ad-blocker to even get on the site to post about it.
4fxtl3.png
The same issue with "win a phone"-redirects as @/Ried and the rest, except I'm getting ads from Elmo, although my internet is from another operator. The color and some of the graphics are different from the screenshot provided by @/Finlandia, but all in all it's the same site and same texts.
The same issue with "win a phone"-redirects as @/Ried and the rest, except I'm getting ads from Elmo, although my internet is from another operator. The color and some of the graphics are different from the screenshot provided by @/Finlandia, but all in all it's the same site and same texts.
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
@/Ried @/Pyromancer @/Lyel @/unidra @/Spacejackal

I'm sorry for the pings guys, I just thought to ask, are you all Finns? (You don't need to answer, I really have no right to ask/know) What I mean is; at least two others and I are Finnish, and if we all are, that might point that it may not be Flight Rising problem only or it might be more regional. I just had the Elmo scam-ad (see my previous post) but I don't think I had FR open when it popped up, not sure tho, 'cause I have lots of pages opening from my previous session. Just a thought. Never mind we are from all over the world. Sorry for the disturbance.

OK, while writing this I got a red screen saying that I'm being redirected by a third party to possibly dangerous site where they might requite me to do dangerous things: eu . moneysavingexpertjusteat . top. It happened twice. Almost the same address as in the previous posts.
@/Ried @/Pyromancer @/Lyel @/unidra @/Spacejackal

I'm sorry for the pings guys, I just thought to ask, are you all Finns? (You don't need to answer, I really have no right to ask/know) What I mean is; at least two others and I are Finnish, and if we all are, that might point that it may not be Flight Rising problem only or it might be more regional. I just had the Elmo scam-ad (see my previous post) but I don't think I had FR open when it popped up, not sure tho, 'cause I have lots of pages opening from my previous session. Just a thought. Never mind we are from all over the world. Sorry for the disturbance.

OK, while writing this I got a red screen saying that I'm being redirected by a third party to possibly dangerous site where they might requite me to do dangerous things: eu . moneysavingexpertjusteat . top. It happened twice. Almost the same address as in the previous posts.
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
Redirects keep bugging me and every time Chrome informs that it prevented a redirect this add seems to be present, always. [img]https://i.imgur.com/NdA3Pp0.png[/img] [rule] @Saddi @/Ried seems to be Swedish.
Redirects keep bugging me and every time Chrome informs that it prevented a redirect this add seems to be present, always.

NdA3Pp0.png

@Saddi
@/Ried seems to be Swedish.
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
@Saddi

I'm not - I'm American. But I think I was getting a different redirect. My redirect seems to have stopped.
@Saddi

I'm not - I'm American. But I think I was getting a different redirect. My redirect seems to have stopped.
LxbWmll.png
1 2 ... 540 541 542 543 544 ... 592 593