Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 279 280 281 282 283 ... 592 593
[color=#545b69] Helloooo just got an ad that automatically played audio. Otherwise not intrusive and not something that needs to be looked into right away. [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/5f9b2739352b424281c760b5b83f168a.png[/img] http://lp.bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/?country=us&pid=150&camp=2&gid=15&cid=${TAG_ID}&tid=${CREATIVE_ID}&apnclickid=${SSP_DATA}
Helloooo just got an ad that automatically played audio. Otherwise not intrusive and not something that needs to be looked into right away.

5f9b2739352b424281c760b5b83f168a.png

http://lp.bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/?country=us&pid=150&camp=2&gid=15&cid=${TAG_ID}&tid=${CREATIVE_ID}&apnclickid=${SSP_DATA}
[quote name="Lizhardking" date=2016-08-20 19:22:43] [quote name="Shinyumbreon" date=2016-08-19 00:36:51] I actually saw this one a couple days ago and only got a picture of it because I found it mildly humorous and was going to show my friend, it didn't even cross my mind to report it (just now finding this place) I don't know how to scale it down so I'm sorry it's so big [img]https://i.imgur.com/HPsW1Dp.jpg[/img] [/quote] oh you found it too huh [/quote] This one pops up from time to time for me, too.
Lizhardking wrote on 2016-08-20:
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2016-08-19:
I actually saw this one a couple days ago and only got a picture of it because I found it mildly humorous and was going to show my friend, it didn't even cross my mind to report it (just now finding this place)
I don't know how to scale it down so I'm sorry it's so big
HPsW1Dp.jpg
oh you found it too huh
This one pops up from time to time for me, too.
PJb908Z.png
I have had my anti virus stop a js redirecting everytime I am on the site. I am not sure which advertisement it is linked too but there is mal ware on the site forums.
I have had my anti virus stop a js redirecting everytime I am on the site. I am not sure which advertisement it is linked too but there is mal ware on the site forums.
4LxiTjz.gif
I've also started seeing the ads for Xiaflex. I didn't grab a screenshot, but there's a couple of them already on here anyway.
I've also started seeing the ads for Xiaflex. I didn't grab a screenshot, but there's a couple of them already on here anyway.
url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2818796
A window just popped up, saying, "Your iPad has been selected to win a $1000 prize!" I closed it, and it took me to promotionsandsweeps.com. What the heck?
A window just popped up, saying, "Your iPad has been selected to win a $1000 prize!" I closed it, and it took me to promotionsandsweeps.com. What the heck?
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
This morning I ran across an completely blank white ad on the bottom, with the Google Ads symbol grayed out.. Or maybe the logo was just gray. Every time the ad showed up on the bottom, there would always be a pop-up (from my computer, or so I think) asking if I wanted to leave the page. The only message would be "true" (all lowercase letters) and you could choose either "leave this page," or "stay on this page." Both options worked fine, and didn't take me to any fishy site or anything. I just found it irritating that everytime I left a page it would give me a pop-up and ask me that so frequently. It seems to have stopped now, but it might start up again.. >->

EDIT: Woo, look at that, it happened twice to me just now. :I
SECOND EDIT: I took a break from the computer, and have been unable to restart it. It will start whirring, and immediately shut down a few seconds after. I am currently writing this on my iPad and am seriously worried about all the stuff on my PC.
THIRD EDIT: The computer's "on" button just happened to be stuck. It's fixed now. :D

This morning I ran across an completely blank white ad on the bottom, with the Google Ads symbol grayed out.. Or maybe the logo was just gray. Every time the ad showed up on the bottom, there would always be a pop-up (from my computer, or so I think) asking if I wanted to leave the page. The only message would be "true" (all lowercase letters) and you could choose either "leave this page," or "stay on this page." Both options worked fine, and didn't take me to any fishy site or anything. I just found it irritating that everytime I left a page it would give me a pop-up and ask me that so frequently. It seems to have stopped now, but it might start up again.. >->

EDIT: Woo, look at that, it happened twice to me just now. :I
SECOND EDIT: I took a break from the computer, and have been unable to restart it. It will start whirring, and immediately shut down a few seconds after. I am currently writing this on my iPad and am seriously worried about all the stuff on my PC.
THIRD EDIT: The computer's "on" button just happened to be stuck. It's fixed now. :D

he/they
I have recently gotten some fishy-looking ads...
It has a white background, and it has "Olympic Games (insert stuff here)" on it along with a stock picture of an athlete and the text "sponsored by microsoft" at the bottom. If either of the two versions show up, i will grab the link and a screenshot. Thanks!

Other than that, all the ads i get are web comics, e-readers, and also some ads for the zoo where i live.
I have recently gotten some fishy-looking ads...
It has a white background, and it has "Olympic Games (insert stuff here)" on it along with a stock picture of an athlete and the text "sponsored by microsoft" at the bottom. If either of the two versions show up, i will grab the link and a screenshot. Thanks!

Other than that, all the ads i get are web comics, e-readers, and also some ads for the zoo where i live.
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
For the past couple of days I have been getting this super annoying "Leave this page / Stay on this page" popup same as Poisontea. I cannot express how annoying it is. Please make it stop.

On another note I think the Xiaflex ads are completely fine. Peyronie's disease is hard on the people it affects (sorry, sorry) and lots of them probably have no idea there's a name for it much less a treatment...
For the past couple of days I have been getting this super annoying "Leave this page / Stay on this page" popup same as Poisontea. I cannot express how annoying it is. Please make it stop.

On another note I think the Xiaflex ads are completely fine. Peyronie's disease is hard on the people it affects (sorry, sorry) and lots of them probably have no idea there's a name for it much less a treatment...
Come chat about music! TmYwlC4.png Accessible Coli NOW!
[quote name="Lizhardking" date=2016-08-25 07:24:53] A window just popped up, saying, "Your iPad has been selected to win a $1000 prize!" I closed it, and it took me to promotionsandsweeps.com. What the heck? [/quote] Same, but iPhone.
Lizhardking wrote on 2016-08-25:
Same, but iPhone.
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
These guys!

2016 Annual Visitor Survey (Fort Washington)

http://allaff.7113656.com/?sov=2766120248&id=XNSX.s1::s2::s3-r33477-t68&hid=drlvhtldfhlfl&tov=359518&v=&redid=33477&redid=33477&campaign_id=29&gsid=68&expand=1&alert=1&audio=1&pop=1

It came up in the middle of a Crossroads trade! A full page ad with a popup, which I did NOT click. I couldn't back out of it either - my history was saturated with their stupid info. I finally just typed the FR URL into the location window manually.
These guys!

2016 Annual Visitor Survey (Fort Washington)

http://allaff.7113656.com/?sov=2766120248&id=XNSX.s1::s2::s3-r33477-t68&hid=drlvhtldfhlfl&tov=359518&v=&redid=33477&redid=33477&campaign_id=29&gsid=68&expand=1&alert=1&audio=1&pop=1

It came up in the middle of a Crossroads trade! A full page ad with a popup, which I did NOT click. I couldn't back out of it either - my history was saturated with their stupid info. I finally just typed the FR URL into the location window manually.
1 2 ... 279 280 281 282 283 ... 592 593