Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you join your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
pale green pretty. also, i'm an air sign, although i'm not actually at all invested in zodiac signs or anything.

i later realized that the general aesthetic might also be my favorite (oranges and reds, wind chimes, distantly eastern-inspired, nature-oriented) and i really like the lore aspect of wind dragons being wanderers.
pale green pretty. also, i'm an air sign, although i'm not actually at all invested in zodiac signs or anything.

i later realized that the general aesthetic might also be my favorite (oranges and reds, wind chimes, distantly eastern-inspired, nature-oriented) and i really like the lore aspect of wind dragons being wanderers.
ACOZFAh.png
g3bTNzM.png
hh5n4WA.png
I joined shadow because I love the eyes and the dark background, it also really fits in with my lore of a bunch of "criminals" just messing around and being stupid. Also glowing mushrooms/bioluminescence is hecking hot.
I joined shadow because I love the eyes and the dark background, it also really fits in with my lore of a bunch of "criminals" just messing around and being stupid. Also glowing mushrooms/bioluminescence is hecking hot.
FMab3MX.gif
I felt like it suited me the best. An amazing eye color, range of aesthetics (from desert to cyberpunk), cool deity, and great breed all made the decision even easier.
I felt like it suited me the best. An amazing eye color, range of aesthetics (from desert to cyberpunk), cool deity, and great breed all made the decision even easier.
td9UiZS.png
The lore and red eyes :D
The lore and red eyes :D
Z4EXqHV.png QQYyU47.png
image9.png
I like rocks
I like rocks
JNgbpVq.gif
I joined fire because this game is everything I would have wanted in middle school and I was obsessed with fire then and didn't know enough about the game when I joined to have a better metric then going with what I would have wanted a decade ago.

If I joined knowing what I did now, but not having the attachment to fire that I've grown into, I would probably pick arcane for the lore or lightning for the eyes.
I joined fire because this game is everything I would have wanted in middle school and I was obsessed with fire then and didn't know enough about the game when I joined to have a better metric then going with what I would have wanted a decade ago.

If I joined knowing what I did now, but not having the attachment to fire that I've grown into, I would probably pick arcane for the lore or lightning for the eyes.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
........eye color, tbh [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
........eye color, tbh
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
I really love the forest.
I knew from the first second I'd pick Nature. A total no-brainer tbh.
I really love the forest.
I knew from the first second I'd pick Nature. A total no-brainer tbh.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
My favorite character at the time (still is, really) was a walking disease. That there was a plague flight in this dragon collecting game absolutely delighted me. Not something you see everywhere, you know?
My favorite character at the time (still is, really) was a walking disease. That there was a plague flight in this dragon collecting game absolutely delighted me. Not something you see everywhere, you know?
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Dom. Kinda also the aesthetic, but definitely primarily dominance.
Dom. Kinda also the aesthetic, but definitely primarily dominance.
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
1 2 3 4 5 6 7