Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you join your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Gold pretty. Also light fest happens near my birthday, plus it's only a little after FR's anniversary and if I take a break from playing I normally come back for whatever was changed in the anniversary.
Other than that, I really like the aesthetic! The colors, the apparel, the fest accents. Also light is tied for my favorite eyes with fire and earth.
It helps that light can do pretty well in dom, too.
Gold pretty. Also light fest happens near my birthday, plus it's only a little after FR's anniversary and if I take a break from playing I normally come back for whatever was changed in the anniversary.
Other than that, I really like the aesthetic! The colors, the apparel, the fest accents. Also light is tied for my favorite eyes with fire and earth.
It helps that light can do pretty well in dom, too.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
i didn't know anything about water's lore when i joined i just went "ahhh yes liquid. i like swimming. yes" and that's why i'm here
also blobfish are fish so
i didn't know anything about water's lore when i joined i just went "ahhh yes liquid. i like swimming. yes" and that's why i'm here
also blobfish are fish so
Untitled241.png
It's pretty ironic that I'm in water but irl I'm terrified of water lol

But I really love water aesthetic, and beaches and fish and stuff. I find it beautiful but I could never go near it in real life
It's pretty ironic that I'm in water but irl I'm terrified of water lol

But I really love water aesthetic, and beaches and fish and stuff. I find it beautiful but I could never go near it in real life
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
Red Eyes

Red Eyes

Untitled443_20221209154031.png
I actually thought really hard about it and genuinely identify with Light's ideals and general aesthetic

g l i t t e r
I actually thought really hard about it and genuinely identify with Light's ideals and general aesthetic

g l i t t e r
BXnGYeU.png

aaUHYLp.png nWiQNX9.png rix3ppo.png
well, I didn't know that the flight you chose influenced anything because I don't read nor did the friend who introduced me to the game told me so I just went with the deity I thought was the prettiest at the time.
well, I didn't know that the flight you chose influenced anything because I don't read nor did the friend who introduced me to the game told me so I just went with the deity I thought was the prettiest at the time.
0cfa11a2d108c80c10fb837f85c11d5704c44766.png 02031973bcef0ef2c7010aba6603c5c07bf5ebe1.png
It looked cool, and I liked the whole medical side of it! Plus, survival in a wasteland where everything is pitted against you is kind of my thing.
It looked cool, and I liked the whole medical side of it! Plus, survival in a wasteland where everything is pitted against you is kind of my thing.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Joined Shadow because Light painful shiney and I wanna still be able to go swim and find neat things in the water, but I don't wanna be IN the water flight.
Joined Shadow because Light painful shiney and I wanna still be able to go swim and find neat things in the water, but I don't wanna be IN the water flight.
kY5fRTe.png
i like glowing things and our territory is covered in them
plus i like the eyes
i like glowing things and our territory is covered in them
plus i like the eyes
A deal's a deal.
I just joined cause it seemed the coolest and whenever I commented on dad’s user page I got a vial of hypnotic sight from the coliseum
I just joined cause it seemed the coolest and whenever I commented on dad’s user page I got a vial of hypnotic sight from the coliseum
q9aRJCj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7