Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight wars
1 2 3
plague and shadow using dirty tricks and traps to infect the opposing forces (nature and whoever allies with them)

hell yeah
plague and shadow using dirty tricks and traps to infect the opposing forces (nature and whoever allies with them)

hell yeah
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
*Slowly just sip hot choco drink*

I will just sit on my ice cube and watch this war
*Slowly just sip hot choco drink*

I will just sit on my ice cube and watch this war
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
I can totally imagine Ice just sitting out, being like "I hate all of you, just stay away from me and destroy yourselves"
I can totally imagine Ice just sitting out, being like "I hate all of you, just stay away from me and destroy yourselves"
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
[quote name="ConsumeAnkle" date="2019-11-11 15:52:35" ] Pleg + Arcane + Lightning Let's win this war [/quote] My thoughts exactly
ConsumeAnkle wrote on 2019-11-11 15:52:35:
Pleg + Arcane + Lightning

Let's win this war
My thoughts exactly
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
[quote]light might also go down pretty quickly IF the emperor is not present in their territory. However, if the emperor IS in their territory, hoho it's game over[/quote] I'd argue that it's possible that all flights temporarily band together to take down light because of said emperor as it's the biggest threat to all of them. After that though, it'll probably come down to smaller battles (because let's face it, with no gods intervening, the emperor is gonna wipe pretty much ALL the armies) I feel like Fire & Ice would be very passive though, Ice kinda just hold prisoners and stick to themselves so it's more likely they'd just defend their territory against any who try to take over. And fire are metalworkers, meaning they'd profit from being neutral and just selling armor/weaponry to all the other flights so I don't think they'd be much for battling themselves. according to the lore, nature already messed with our peace treaty so we in plague would probably be edged by mom to at least defend/strike back against whatever stuff auntie gladekeeper flings at us. Earth [i]might[/i] ally themselves with plague as they live right next to us and I don't think it's wise to ally with enemies of your neighbouring country if you don't want to invite them to attack you x'D Water would probably side with the ones who the prophecies seem to lean towards as the winners/less casualties one. I can see lightning & arcane as allies though, [i]progress and victory through machinery and magic[/i]. Shadow will probably be split, as in some clans ally themselves with certain flights and some to others, depending on how well it aligns with their vision. Since shadow flight has nocturnes and all that I mean, and they mimic others, so they'd probably mimic/ally with what's easiest for them. Same with Wind, they'd ally themselves with what's easiest and giving the least casualties.
Quote:
light might also go down pretty quickly IF the emperor is not present in their territory. However, if the emperor IS in their territory, hoho it's game over
I'd argue that it's possible that all flights temporarily band together to take down light because of said emperor as it's the biggest threat to all of them.

After that though, it'll probably come down to smaller battles (because let's face it, with no gods intervening, the emperor is gonna wipe pretty much ALL the armies)
I feel like Fire & Ice would be very passive though, Ice kinda just hold prisoners and stick to themselves so it's more likely they'd just defend their territory against any who try to take over.

And fire are metalworkers, meaning they'd profit from being neutral and just selling armor/weaponry to all the other flights so I don't think they'd be much for battling themselves.

according to the lore, nature already messed with our peace treaty so we in plague would probably be edged by mom to at least defend/strike back against whatever stuff auntie gladekeeper flings at us.
Earth might ally themselves with plague as they live right next to us and I don't think it's wise to ally with enemies of your neighbouring country if you don't want to invite them to attack you x'D

Water would probably side with the ones who the prophecies seem to lean towards as the winners/less casualties one.

I can see lightning & arcane as allies though, progress and victory through machinery and magic.

Shadow will probably be split, as in some clans ally themselves with certain flights and some to others, depending on how well it aligns with their vision. Since shadow flight has nocturnes and all that I mean, and they mimic others, so they'd probably mimic/ally with what's easiest for them. Same with Wind, they'd ally themselves with what's easiest and giving the least casualties.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
1 2 3