Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Veined on one wing?
1 2 3
Hey everyone! I noticed earlier that veined only appears on one wing for dragons, and I'm wondering why! Does anyone have a cool lore answer for me? Or some fun goofy ones? Anything goes! Just gimme some words.
Hey everyone! I noticed earlier that veined only appears on one wing for dragons, and I'm wondering why! Does anyone have a cool lore answer for me? Or some fun goofy ones? Anything goes! Just gimme some words.
It's supposed to be an asymmetrical design inspired by marble. Like smirch, but prettier.
It's supposed to be an asymmetrical design inspired by marble. Like smirch, but prettier.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
maybe its on the other side of the other wing, the side we can't see.
And maybe its also only on the outer side of the wing we can see and the other side is blank
maybe its on the other side of the other wing, the side we can't see.
And maybe its also only on the outer side of the wing we can see and the other side is blank
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Huh. Really odd. @DeathPhoenix had an interesting idea, but the scrying workshop says otherwise. Female imp: outside of both wings are visible, but veined is only visible on one [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=14&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=38&winggene=7&wings=42&auth=1e9c5d298615e0f93d63d442378a400788a277ee&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Female noc: inside of both wings are visible, but veined is only visible on one [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=14&breed=11&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=38&winggene=7&wings=42&auth=9385e679b8259760d519a42995da3ece170cc03e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] God now that I've seen it I can't unsee it
Huh. Really odd. @DeathPhoenix had an interesting idea, but the scrying workshop says otherwise.

Female imp: outside of both wings are visible, but veined is only visible on one

dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=14&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=38&winggene=7&wings=42&auth=1e9c5d298615e0f93d63d442378a400788a277ee&dummyext=prev.png

Female noc: inside of both wings are visible, but veined is only visible on one

dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=14&breed=11&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=38&winggene=7&wings=42&auth=9385e679b8259760d519a42995da3ece170cc03e&dummyext=prev.png

God now that I've seen it I can't unsee it
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@wolfprintsc
Maybe then its visible on the inside of one wing and outside of another
@wolfprintsc
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
on purpose or smth else, but if I say it is gonna sound rude so lol nah
it looks very unbalanced. on some breeds it is ok, but on some....
I really wanna like gene more, but yeah, the fact it looks like something is missing on some breeds, ugh. I don't mind asimmetry, but why there isn't just a little more lines on wings?
on purpose or smth else, but if I say it is gonna sound rude so lol nah
it looks very unbalanced. on some breeds it is ok, but on some....
I really wanna like gene more, but yeah, the fact it looks like something is missing on some breeds, ugh. I don't mind asimmetry, but why there isn't just a little more lines on wings?
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
[quote name="DeathPhoenix" date="2019-11-10 10:22:41" ] @.wolfprintsc Maybe then its visible on the inside of one wing and outside of another [/quote] But it's visible on the right wing of both examples-in my opinion, it looks like it's a material that goes completely [i]through[/i] the wing, but only on one. (Now I'm half considering making a scry based off of cracked turquoise)
DeathPhoenix wrote on 2019-11-10 10:22:41:
@.wolfprintsc
But it's visible on the right wing of both examples-in my opinion, it looks like it's a material that goes completely through the wing, but only on one.

(Now I'm half considering making a scry based off of cracked turquoise)
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
I've noticed that! I wonder if it's like the marbling is spreading, and has simply not reached the other wing yet... ????
I've noticed that! I wonder if it's like the marbling is spreading, and has simply not reached the other wing yet... ????
Hello! If you could give these lads a quick click, I'd really appreciate it!
vQWzU.gif Pp1i4.gif McH6r.gif QnVi5.gif YYZe6.gif
maybe its only on the right wing?
maybe its only on the right wing?
AND NOW IM CONFUSED.
Maybe its only on 1 wing and its a random chance which one due to gender and breed?
AND NOW IM CONFUSED.
Maybe its only on 1 wing and its a random chance which one due to gender and breed?
1 2 3