Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Male vs Female Dragon Art
1 2 3 4 5 6
Which dragons do you REALLY like the male version of, but not like the female version (or vice versa)? An example: I love female Tundras, but male Tundras... well, let's just say I don't have any in my lair [emoji=tundra tongue size=1] [I realise this topic has probably been discussed before.] [No disrespect meant to the artists- everyone has different preferences; the art still looks amazing, I just prefer certain poses.]
Which dragons do you REALLY like the male version of, but not like the female version (or vice versa)?

An example:

I love female Tundras, but male Tundras... well, let's just say I don't have any in my lair

[No disrespect meant to the artists- everyone has different preferences; the art still looks amazing, I just prefer certain poses.]
mIooUy9.png
Male prose preferred: Bogsneak, Fae, Gaoler, Spiral
Female pose preferred: Pearlcatcher, Snapper
Like bot poses about equally: Coatl, Guardian, Imperial, Mirror, Nocturne, Ridgeback, Skydancer, Tundra, Wildclaw
Male prose preferred: Bogsneak, Fae, Gaoler, Spiral
Female pose preferred: Pearlcatcher, Snapper
Like bot poses about equally: Coatl, Guardian, Imperial, Mirror, Nocturne, Ridgeback, Skydancer, Tundra, Wildclaw
Pearlcatchers. I don't vibe with the female pose but am all about the males.
Pearlcatchers. I don't vibe with the female pose but am all about the males.
td9UiZS.png
Female imps seem a tad off to me, as well as PC males. Male snappers just seem odd. I don’t know why, but they do.

Female bots have a lovely pose, and female tundras are better than male imo.
Female imps seem a tad off to me, as well as PC males. Male snappers just seem odd. I don’t know why, but they do.

Female bots have a lovely pose, and female tundras are better than male imo.
Art shop.

Free Genes.
I love male Tundras and can't stand female ones! Interesting that we're the opposite.

I prefer male Mirrors by a lot, male Spirals and Coatls a little, female Ridgebacks and Skydancers a little, female Snappers a lot.
I love male Tundras and can't stand female ones! Interesting that we're the opposite.

I prefer male Mirrors by a lot, male Spirals and Coatls a little, female Ridgebacks and Skydancers a little, female Snappers a lot.
Female tundras, ridgebacks, faes, and imps... Not a fan.
Also don't like male pcs, snappers, guardians, nocts (the nocts are actually both good imo, I just like the females better.)
Female tundras, ridgebacks, faes, and imps... Not a fan.
Also don't like male pcs, snappers, guardians, nocts (the nocts are actually both good imo, I just like the females better.)
3UUXp8G.png
The only pose I *really* don't like is the one for Imp girls. I already have trouble with Imps because I don't like them having wings, but I still like their designs. On the girls though, the pose is just so akward to work with. I don't like giving them genes, and I don't like dressing them up. As a pose, it's dynamic and fun, and I wish I liked it, but it just doesn't do it for me.

I also have a problem with Ridgebacks ladies, but that's not because of the pose - the art is pretty nice, I like the big wings and dynamic pose. It's the lack of a pointy nose that saddens me. What's the point of even owning a ridgeback girl if she look so sadly bland next to the males? I hate that T-T
The only pose I *really* don't like is the one for Imp girls. I already have trouble with Imps because I don't like them having wings, but I still like their designs. On the girls though, the pose is just so akward to work with. I don't like giving them genes, and I don't like dressing them up. As a pose, it's dynamic and fun, and I wish I liked it, but it just doesn't do it for me.

I also have a problem with Ridgebacks ladies, but that's not because of the pose - the art is pretty nice, I like the big wings and dynamic pose. It's the lack of a pointy nose that saddens me. What's the point of even owning a ridgeback girl if she look so sadly bland next to the males? I hate that T-T
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
I love the female Bogsneak pose, but dislike the male

And the male Wildclaw one looks awesome while the female just looks awkward to me
I love the female Bogsneak pose, but dislike the male

And the male Wildclaw one looks awesome while the female just looks awkward to me
tumblr_ouzwu17UiL1soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_ov1iodLFh81soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_p4pz9qCI0N1soddjgo1_100.gif LC9O2h1.png
The female Skydancer art is one of my favorites, and while I don't hate or dislike the males, I prefer the females much more. I feel the same way with the Gaolers but swapped; love the males, lukewarm on the females.

Also don't really like male Ridgebacks but LOVE female ridgies. Need to get more in my lair!

The female Skydancer art is one of my favorites, and while I don't hate or dislike the males, I prefer the females much more. I feel the same way with the Gaolers but swapped; love the males, lukewarm on the females.

Also don't really like male Ridgebacks but LOVE female ridgies. Need to get more in my lair!

9840.png15587.png21402.png20126.png7695.png
male coatls, i hoard. love everything about 'em. females... no. ew. none of the male's charm.

imps too, i guess. males are great, the pose is so regal. females are all circular and hard to dress and stuff. not that big a fan.

bogs, something about the females, i think its how they have one central fin and two cheek ones. it just doesn't look good to me.

yeah, my lair's male-dominant and it's annoying. sorry, you female coatl, imp and bog lovers out there, they just aren't my cup of tea
male coatls, i hoard. love everything about 'em. females... no. ew. none of the male's charm.

imps too, i guess. males are great, the pose is so regal. females are all circular and hard to dress and stuff. not that big a fan.

bogs, something about the females, i think its how they have one central fin and two cheek ones. it just doesn't look good to me.

yeah, my lair's male-dominant and it's annoying. sorry, you female coatl, imp and bog lovers out there, they just aren't my cup of tea
1 2 3 4 5 6