Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Male vs Female Dragon Art
1 2 3 4 5 6
the only poses i strictly don't like is male snappers
male nocturnes are.. ehhh??????????????????????????
them leggies
male pearlcatchers are okay-ish
male wildclaws are 100000000000000000000% better then girls despite being the exact same thing
the only poses i strictly don't like is male snappers
male nocturnes are.. ehhh??????????????????????????
them leggies
male pearlcatchers are okay-ish
male wildclaws are 100000000000000000000% better then girls despite being the exact same thing
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
Male: Bogsneak, Coatl, Fae, Imperial, Skydancer, Tundra
Female: Guardian, Mirror, Ridgeback, Snapper, Wildclaw
Neutral: Gaoler, Nocturne, Pearlcatcher, Spiral

It's pretty even.
Male: Bogsneak, Coatl, Fae, Imperial, Skydancer, Tundra
Female: Guardian, Mirror, Ridgeback, Snapper, Wildclaw
Neutral: Gaoler, Nocturne, Pearlcatcher, Spiral

It's pretty even.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Can't stand male guardians. Why are the beards so scraggly? I want them to have a lovely long beard like Galore!
Can't stand male guardians. Why are the beards so scraggly? I want them to have a lovely long beard like Galore!
66.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/s0xai7b.png[/img] [color=#2f4719]Female preference: Bogsneaks, mirrors, tundras, spirals, skydancers, pearlcatchers, snappers, nocturnes, wildclaws Male preference: Faes, coatls About equal: Imperials, guardians This is probably why my lair has many more females than males tbh.[/color]
s0xai7b.png
Female preference: Bogsneaks, mirrors, tundras, spirals, skydancers, pearlcatchers, snappers, nocturnes, wildclaws
Male preference: Faes, coatls
About equal: Imperials, guardians

This is probably why my lair has many more females than males tbh.
ex5BGkW.png
I prefer the male pose for, Spiral, Imperial, and Gaoler, and I prefer the female pose for Coatl, Pearlcatcher, Nocturne, and Tundra. I like both poses for Ridgebacks and Skydancers.
I prefer the male pose for, Spiral, Imperial, and Gaoler, and I prefer the female pose for Coatl, Pearlcatcher, Nocturne, and Tundra. I like both poses for Ridgebacks and Skydancers.
I love the elegance of female pearlcatchers. The male pearlcatchers just seem anatomically... off. The chests are to large, and then immediately the belly is too small, and then the tail is so thin it looks like it was glued on. I have nothing against them, they just won’t be in my lair :)
I love the elegance of female pearlcatchers. The male pearlcatchers just seem anatomically... off. The chests are to large, and then immediately the belly is too small, and then the tail is so thin it looks like it was glued on. I have nothing against them, they just won’t be in my lair :)
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
male: ridgeback, fae, tundra
female: bogsneak, snapper, skydancer

the rest i can interchange pretty well, but i do tend to lean more towards female poses. i do love both wildclaw poses though!
male: ridgeback, fae, tundra
female: bogsneak, snapper, skydancer

the rest i can interchange pretty well, but i do tend to lean more towards female poses. i do love both wildclaw poses though!
Gy5sOWI.png
I usually like the male poses so much more - they just look less awkward to me in general. It means my lair is really skewed towards male, and it doesn't help that the only dragons where I actually prefer the female poses (Nocturnes and Wildclaws) are some of my least favourite breeds. My favourite dragons are male Skydancers, Pearlcatchers, Gaolers, and Coatls!
I usually like the male poses so much more - they just look less awkward to me in general. It means my lair is really skewed towards male, and it doesn't help that the only dragons where I actually prefer the female poses (Nocturnes and Wildclaws) are some of my least favourite breeds. My favourite dragons are male Skydancers, Pearlcatchers, Gaolers, and Coatls!
6ntc1cC.jpg
Prefer female: Guardians, Skydancers, Imperials, Nocturnes, Fae, Snappers, Pearlcatchers
Prefer male: Wildclaws, Coatls, Spirals, Tundras, Gaolers
No preference: Ridgebacks, Mirrors, Bogsneaks

I have a big female pose bias, it seems! My favorites are female imperials and skydancers, both wildclaws, and male gaolers.
Prefer female: Guardians, Skydancers, Imperials, Nocturnes, Fae, Snappers, Pearlcatchers
Prefer male: Wildclaws, Coatls, Spirals, Tundras, Gaolers
No preference: Ridgebacks, Mirrors, Bogsneaks

I have a big female pose bias, it seems! My favorites are female imperials and skydancers, both wildclaws, and male gaolers.
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
emily
she/her
fr +2
Female: Pearlcatcher, Nocturne (slowly but surely), Mirror
Male: Wildclaw, Ridgeback, Skydancer, Spiral, Fae, Imperial, Guardian, Gaoler
Neutral: Bogsneak, Tundra, Snapper, Coatl

I may or may not like the male poses better than most female poses xD

EDIT:
There are a couple that I just don't like too much at all.
Female Tundras (sorry guys) and female Faes are my two :T
Female: Pearlcatcher, Nocturne (slowly but surely), Mirror
Male: Wildclaw, Ridgeback, Skydancer, Spiral, Fae, Imperial, Guardian, Gaoler
Neutral: Bogsneak, Tundra, Snapper, Coatl

I may or may not like the male poses better than most female poses xD

EDIT:
There are a couple that I just don't like too much at all.
Female Tundras (sorry guys) and female Faes are my two :T
ooooooooooo kssHcoX.png K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?