Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Treasure inflation
1 2 3
[quote name="Laluzi" date="2019-11-08 19:02:01" ] [quote name="Contaminate" date="2019-11-08 18:33:02" ] Ah I remember the good old days of 1g:500t I miss those days [/quote] Old harder, I miss the days of 1:100. I'd make money by getting elemental fragments off the coli and selling them for 5g. Or Leafy Moths for 75g. Those first gem genes were cheaper than treasure genes... I've seen g:t ratios as high as 1:1200 before, and hope we don't go back there. NoTN may help because there's so much treasure apparel to buy, but overall, it's the cycling item panic that pulls up the prices abnormally. They have to deflate slowly from there. [/quote] 1:100 were the good old days. Do you remember trading Light sprites for Coliseum familiars? Those broken stones used to be dirt cheap too.
Laluzi wrote on 2019-11-08 19:02:01:
Contaminate wrote on 2019-11-08 18:33:02:
Ah I remember the good old days of 1g:500t

I miss those days
Old harder, I miss the days of 1:100. I'd make money by getting elemental fragments off the coli and selling them for 5g. Or Leafy Moths for 75g. Those first gem genes were cheaper than treasure genes...

I've seen g:t ratios as high as 1:1200 before, and hope we don't go back there. NoTN may help because there's so much treasure apparel to buy, but overall, it's the cycling item panic that pulls up the prices abnormally. They have to deflate slowly from there.

1:100 were the good old days. Do you remember trading Light sprites for Coliseum familiars? Those broken stones used to be dirt cheap too.
Converting is gonna suck for a good while.
Converting is gonna suck for a good while.
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
last time it went over 1:1100 FR introduced new site features for treasure EG roundsey raffle..

expect something new to blow the exchange rate up soon because there is no stopping this market without market intervention.
last time it went over 1:1100 FR introduced new site features for treasure EG roundsey raffle..

expect something new to blow the exchange rate up soon because there is no stopping this market without market intervention.
Eh25y1w.png
just curious.. would raising treasure marketplace prices help at all? or just make people upset? i feel like making treasure more valuable would help, but i'm not sure what that would be other than new items that cost a lot of treasure :0
just curious.. would raising treasure marketplace prices help at all? or just make people upset? i feel like making treasure more valuable would help, but i'm not sure what that would be other than new items that cost a lot of treasure :0
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
raising prices would be admitting that treasure is worth less, i dont know if that would make it a better sink since people would buy less on the market place
raising prices would be admitting that treasure is worth less, i dont know if that would make it a better sink since people would buy less on the market place
Eh25y1w.png
im no economist but at this point it seems the solution is either giving players a bigger incentive to buy from fr (thus taking a chunk of treasure off the market and raising the value) or for players to just Stop trading gems at high prices.. it would be inconvenient, and would cause some players to lose out on profit, but it would solve the problem. I'm not saying its a good solution, but its a solution nonetheless
im no economist but at this point it seems the solution is either giving players a bigger incentive to buy from fr (thus taking a chunk of treasure off the market and raising the value) or for players to just Stop trading gems at high prices.. it would be inconvenient, and would cause some players to lose out on profit, but it would solve the problem. I'm not saying its a good solution, but its a solution nonetheless
tumblr_p575ucab9X1wvvm88o3_100.png 1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
please ping me if you're responding!
See, this is what natural eye vials in the treasure MP would be perfect for. It makes Uncommon+ eyes available to all dragons, and we get a nice new treasure sink to bring the exchange rate down.
See, this is what natural eye vials in the treasure MP would be perfect for. It makes Uncommon+ eyes available to all dragons, and we get a nice new treasure sink to bring the exchange rate down.
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
[quote name="SwiftIsHere" date="2019-11-09 23:10:07" ] See, this is what natural eye vials in the treasure MP would be perfect for. It makes Uncommon+ eyes available to all dragons, and we get a nice new treasure sink to bring the exchange rate down. [/quote]
SwiftIsHere wrote on 2019-11-09 23:10:07:
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
petition for a treasure to gem ncp gold sink that keeps the price at a flat rate
petition for a treasure to gem ncp gold sink that keeps the price at a flat rate
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
tbh, I'm not too concerned about it. Right now it is cheaper to buy for gems and sell for treasure (with the things that I flip at least). Once the gems become expensive enough to change that, we'll adapt and gem prices will go down again.

So no worries, the market will regulate itself. Wouldn't want Admin intervention in my dragon capitalism.
tbh, I'm not too concerned about it. Right now it is cheaper to buy for gems and sell for treasure (with the things that I flip at least). Once the gems become expensive enough to change that, we'll adapt and gem prices will go down again.

So no worries, the market will regulate itself. Wouldn't want Admin intervention in my dragon capitalism.
1 2 3