Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A moment of silence for Tripp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Not Found
Not Found
qOzJVFB.png

CreativeLogic
They/Them | FR +3
Artist | Student | Dreamer

MODS: I move between two
households with people who play FR

Xg9wt4D.png
we need to get #savetripp trending on the forums. get the mods in on this
we need to get #savetripp trending on the forums. get the mods in on this
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
made a poster for the #revolution, feel free to use [img]https://i.imgur.com/Pijshfu.png[/img]
made a poster for the #revolution, feel free to use

Pijshfu.png
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@laluzi we need to get Crim and Roundsey to snuggle her out, they have black market connections. If it gets really ugly, Crim has some serious hardware.
@laluzi we need to get Crim and Roundsey to snuggle her out, they have black market connections. If it gets really ugly, Crim has some serious hardware.
jpq0y2I.png
[quote name="Umaroth" date="2019-11-06 11:38:39" ] @/laluzi we need to get Crim and Roundsey to snuggle her out, they have black market connections. If it gets really ugly, Crim has some serious hardware. [/quote] It's genius. Crim's constantly procuring new items - she can cause the distraction. She's on Swipp and Pipp duty - some bad haggling, maybe a little shoplifting if things won't stick. Roundsey's got the cart, and we can move the target around undercover, but if we can get Pinkerton in on this, we can secure an on-site hiding spot before we can rendezvous to wheel her out. After all, Pinkerton's the one with the pile. I regularly pull manticores and confused orange mirror dragons out of that thing - nobody will notice a Fae in there. Nobody will find a Fae in there if they [I]look[/I]. Which might actually present a problem... but at least it's not the Swap Stand. @Hyzenthlaay A salute to all true-hearted members of the cause. Your efforts are appreciated.
Umaroth wrote on 2019-11-06 11:38:39:
@/laluzi we need to get Crim and Roundsey to snuggle her out, they have black market connections. If it gets really ugly, Crim has some serious hardware.
It's genius. Crim's constantly procuring new items - she can cause the distraction. She's on Swipp and Pipp duty - some bad haggling, maybe a little shoplifting if things won't stick. Roundsey's got the cart, and we can move the target around undercover, but if we can get Pinkerton in on this, we can secure an on-site hiding spot before we can rendezvous to wheel her out. After all, Pinkerton's the one with the pile. I regularly pull manticores and confused orange mirror dragons out of that thing - nobody will notice a Fae in there. Nobody will find a Fae in there if they look. Which might actually present a problem... but at least it's not the Swap Stand.

@Hyzenthlaay A salute to all true-hearted members of the cause. Your efforts are appreciated.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
make swipp’s daughters unionize 2020
make swipp’s daughters unionize 2020
sup im stu

please click my eggs!
https://pokefarm.com/user/rainsoftenings
[quote name="Hyzenthlaay" date="2019-11-06 10:47:53" ] made a poster for the #revolution, feel free to use [img]https://i.imgur.com/Pijshfu.png[/img] [/quote]
Hyzenthlaay wrote on 2019-11-06 10:47:53:
made a poster for the #revolution, feel free to use

Pijshfu.png
qOzJVFB.png

CreativeLogic
They/Them | FR +3
Artist | Student | Dreamer

MODS: I move between two
households with people who play FR

Xg9wt4D.png
Are they even getting paid for their underage labor? There's no way Swipp can't afford it with all those blossom scrolls he sells.
You know what, sornieth needs child protective services. And unions.
Are they even getting paid for their underage labor? There's no way Swipp can't afford it with all those blossom scrolls he sells.
You know what, sornieth needs child protective services. And unions.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
The stand is filled with familiars now. It’s so [i]loud[/i] – a nonstop stream of chitters, chirps, and clicks that’s cacophonous on a good day and a jackhammer to the earfins on an [i]actual[/i] one, what with the caffeine-headache Tripp is running. She’s in charge of the Java Sparrows today, and [i]Windsinger[/i] but does she hate having to deal with these birds. They don’t sleep, ever. She’s seen thousands of them in the years of her life she’s lost to the Swap Stand, and not once has she caught these things dozing on the job. No, they do for free what she needs an endless stream of coffee-bugs to manage, and they never look the slightest bit winded about it. How is [I]that[/I] fair? No bags, no molted scales, no effort whatsoever to plaster on a peppy mask and sing their little hearts to the world when all they really want to do is curl up on the shelf and make up for a month’s worth of lost naps. Not that she could do that with them here, because they [i]never shut up[/i]. And they’ll steal her hawkmoths if she lets her eyes slip shut for half a second. [item=perching java sparrow]
The stand is filled with familiars now. It’s so loud – a nonstop stream of chitters, chirps, and clicks that’s cacophonous on a good day and a jackhammer to the earfins on an actual one, what with the caffeine-headache Tripp is running.

She’s in charge of the Java Sparrows today, and Windsinger but does she hate having to deal with these birds. They don’t sleep, ever. She’s seen thousands of them in the years of her life she’s lost to the Swap Stand, and not once has she caught these things dozing on the job. No, they do for free what she needs an endless stream of coffee-bugs to manage, and they never look the slightest bit winded about it. How is that fair? No bags, no molted scales, no effort whatsoever to plaster on a peppy mask and sing their little hearts to the world when all they really want to do is curl up on the shelf and make up for a month’s worth of lost naps. Not that she could do that with them here, because they never shut up. And they’ll steal her hawkmoths if she lets her eyes slip shut for half a second.

Perching Java Sparrow
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
[quote name="Laluzi" date="2019-11-05 10:32:20" ] You get [I]one[/I] detail wrong and suddenly it doesn't matter that a young dragon is being ground to dust beneath the rapidly spinning wheels of capitalism as we speak She's selling black lace tail ornaments now. They represent her hopes for the future. Roses plucked in their prime and frozen for a single purpose, where they remain until time withers them. Crushed red on a black expanse, with petals like blood set into a fabric as drab and faded as her broken dreams. And like all of them, sold to anyone who wanders by for a pittance. [item=black lace tail ornament] [/quote] I aspire to have even just a quarter of that level of melodrama (this was obviously ghostwritten by Tripp herself)
Laluzi wrote on 2019-11-05 10:32:20:
You get one detail wrong and suddenly it doesn't matter that a young dragon is being ground to dust beneath the rapidly spinning wheels of capitalism as we speak

She's selling black lace tail ornaments now. They represent her hopes for the future. Roses plucked in their prime and frozen for a single purpose, where they remain until time withers them. Crushed red on a black expanse, with petals like blood set into a fabric as drab and faded as her broken dreams. And like all of them, sold to anyone who wanders by for a pittance.

Black Lace Tail Ornament
I aspire to have even just a quarter of that level of melodrama

(this was obviously ghostwritten by Tripp herself)

aKHNXwM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7