Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A moment of silence for Tripp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Once upon a time, an enterprising Wind dragon named Swipp set up a stall at the trading post, promising rare and exclusive items to all comers. As new merchandise poured in from the hidden corners of Sornieth and his clientele grew, he roped in his children to help with his expanding business. His elder daughter, Pipp, is happy to continue the family business with her pop. His younger, Tripp, doesn't want to be here, and will bitterly let you know that at every turn. She doesn't want to be a hawker. Her dreams lie - or, considering her element, fly - elsewhere. It used to be that Tripp was an unwilling part-timer; sometimes her dad would call her in when their stock began to overflow, less frequently than the eager sister. She still got to spend plenty of time flying with her friends, or pursuing her other interests. But now - now even [I]that[/I] recourse is lost to her. Now she is full-time. She's stuck in a dead-end job she hates on a 24-hour shift, seven days per week. Tripp doesn't ever get to sleep. Look at her eyes, the deep shadows carved beneath them. You know this is a dragon with a terrible caffeine addiction. It's the only way she can make it through the day, each unchanged from the last. She charges two thousand treasure extra, as she must to procure the supply of Coffee Bean Hawkmoths her dad never orders, but it can never be enough. The future is always the same. She sees no color anymore. There is nothing left for Tripp but the Swap Stand. [I]free tripp 2k19[/I] (Courtesy of Hyzenthlaay) [img]https://i.imgur.com/Pijshfu.png[/img]
Once upon a time, an enterprising Wind dragon named Swipp set up a stall at the trading post, promising rare and exclusive items to all comers. As new merchandise poured in from the hidden corners of Sornieth and his clientele grew, he roped in his children to help with his expanding business.

His elder daughter, Pipp, is happy to continue the family business with her pop. His younger, Tripp, doesn't want to be here, and will bitterly let you know that at every turn. She doesn't want to be a hawker. Her dreams lie - or, considering her element, fly - elsewhere.

It used to be that Tripp was an unwilling part-timer; sometimes her dad would call her in when their stock began to overflow, less frequently than the eager sister. She still got to spend plenty of time flying with her friends, or pursuing her other interests. But now - now even that recourse is lost to her. Now she is full-time.

She's stuck in a dead-end job she hates on a 24-hour shift, seven days per week. Tripp doesn't ever get to sleep. Look at her eyes, the deep shadows carved beneath them. You know this is a dragon with a terrible caffeine addiction. It's the only way she can make it through the day, each unchanged from the last. She charges two thousand treasure extra, as she must to procure the supply of Coffee Bean Hawkmoths her dad never orders, but it can never be enough. The future is always the same. She sees no color anymore.

There is nothing left for Tripp but the Swap Stand.

free tripp 2k19

(Courtesy of Hyzenthlaay)
Pijshfu.png
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
@Laluzi

we must free her, to arms my fae brothers
@Laluzi

we must free her, to arms my fae brothers
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
@Laluzi

FYI both of Swipp's kids are girls
@Laluzi

FYI both of Swipp's kids are girls
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
You get [I]one[/I] detail wrong and suddenly it doesn't matter that a young dragon is being ground to dust beneath the rapidly spinning wheels of capitalism as we speak She's selling black lace tail ornaments now. They represent her hopes for the future. Roses plucked in their prime and frozen for a single purpose, where they remain until time withers them. Crushed red on a black expanse, with petals like blood set into a fabric as drab and faded as her broken dreams. And like all of them, sold to anyone who wanders by for a pittance. [item=black lace tail ornament]
You get one detail wrong and suddenly it doesn't matter that a young dragon is being ground to dust beneath the rapidly spinning wheels of capitalism as we speak

She's selling black lace tail ornaments now. They represent her hopes for the future. Roses plucked in their prime and frozen for a single purpose, where they remain until time withers them. Crushed red on a black expanse, with petals like blood set into a fabric as drab and faded as her broken dreams. And like all of them, sold to anyone who wanders by for a pittance.

Black Lace Tail Ornament
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
i'm sobbing this is hilarious
i'm sobbing this is hilarious
FREE HER
FREE HER
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Time to start a go fund me for Tripp. Get 5mt and then we can hire a new fae to take her place.
Time to start a go fund me for Tripp. Get 5mt and then we can hire a new fae to take her place.
7f89e6eac7e389e78872cc299d5d29c3d96d6dbc.png
Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp

Seriously though, Child Labor Isn't cool, FREE TRIPPP!
Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp Free Tripp

Seriously though, Child Labor Isn't cool, FREE TRIPPP!
Tripp is a true millennial icon
Tripp is a true millennial icon
x ~~ BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS ~~ x
rKplWBX.gifhaNz1K4.gifSyuvpdB.gif
x ~~ CHEW UNTIL IT BLEEDS ~~ x
sornieth has excellent child labor laws

as in, laws demanding the neverending, soul-devouring labor of children
sornieth has excellent child labor laws

as in, laws demanding the neverending, soul-devouring labor of children
1 2 3 4 5 6 7