Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Iconic Moments?
1 2 3
I’ve been here for a lot of these and I have been completely oblivious to all of them :I
I’ve been here for a lot of these and I have been completely oblivious to all of them :I
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
That bot that created a bunch of sport-related posts like crazy. [img]https://imgur.com/Wpx0HtP.png[/img]
That bot that created a bunch of sport-related posts like crazy.
Wpx0HtP.png
feraligatr.gifjolt_a_by_gabby_bean-dcxy9v1.gif
Wasn't there something about water heaters? I don't quite Renner. It was a troll but still. It was kinda funny
Wasn't there something about water heaters? I don't quite Renner. It was a troll but still. It was kinda funny
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
Mistakes were made. In like... July 2013, bonding with familiars became impossible and you would get this error message every time.

The "what if coatl had no leg" thread and all the photoshop shenanigans that came with it.

Yom spiders.

Every single April Fool's day event.

The first NotN. Imagine opening 100 stacks of chests, having it take 2 hours because of lag, and getting nothing but buttrocks.
Mistakes were made. In like... July 2013, bonding with familiars became impossible and you would get this error message every time.

The "what if coatl had no leg" thread and all the photoshop shenanigans that came with it.

Yom spiders.

Every single April Fool's day event.

The first NotN. Imagine opening 100 stacks of chests, having it take 2 hours because of lag, and getting nothing but buttrocks.
jCVhFoZ.gif
The ARG surge about a year back. Honestly it was the most fun I'd ever had in the forums
The ARG surge about a year back. Honestly it was the most fun I'd ever had in the forums
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Heated watertowers
JoinUs
somebody pinging an entire half of FR
Heated watertowers
JoinUs
somebody pinging an entire half of FR
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
[quote name="ChocoboFeathers" date="2019-10-26 09:25:03" ] Wasn't there something about water heaters? I don't quite Renner. It was a troll but still. It was kinda funny [/quote] Heated water towers
ChocoboFeathers wrote on 2019-10-26 09:25:03:

Heated water towers
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
AH update
Ancient Breeds
Tidelord's disappearance (its almost 2 years, he's definitively dead.)

Anything that is spam material that got glorified doesn't deserve being recognized as iconic
AH update
Ancient Breeds
Tidelord's disappearance (its almost 2 years, he's definitively dead.)

Anything that is spam material that got glorified doesn't deserve being recognized as iconic
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
when everyone was mad at ice flight because we had dominance for like 4 weeks in a row and they didnt know how to git gud enough to challenge us
when everyone was mad at ice flight because we had dominance for like 4 weeks in a row and they didnt know how to git gud enough to challenge us
iceshieldr.png___

ERIDAN h03-icon-twinkle.gif HE/HIM h03-icon-twinkle.gif FR +8
if i remain lost & die on a cross
at least i wasn't born in a manger
When baldwin started changing day by day and everyone went bonkers. That was such a grand time. I wish we had something similar happen again.
When baldwin started changing day by day and everyone went bonkers. That was such a grand time. I wish we had something similar happen again.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
1 2 3