Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Iconic Moments?
1 2 3
I wanna know what happen in FR for the past ___ years.

What iconic moments are there? I know about... the Naomi glitch? And that's basically it.

Go lore!
I wanna know what happen in FR for the past ___ years.

What iconic moments are there? I know about... the Naomi glitch? And that's basically it.

Go lore!
4f84783726df68aa829be00b8642d465d8caaa83.png x8bDWFu.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
Festival of One. Currency of s.
Festival of One. Currency of s.
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
Lameforger’s and also Sunshine!
Lameforger’s and also Sunshine!
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
Akitla the Search-Breaker. (Also Bounty of the Elements and Tidelord's disappearance. edit: Gaolers too.)
Akitla the Search-Breaker. (Also Bounty of the Elements and Tidelord's disappearance. edit: Gaolers too.)
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
Wasn't there for it myself, but I've read through the "Baldwin turning into a Bogsneak" thread and it seems like it was quite the event.

Also, the lead-up to the Gaoler release, with that thread full of mysterious images and people freaking out.
Wasn't there for it myself, but I've read through the "Baldwin turning into a Bogsneak" thread and it seems like it was quite the event.

Also, the lead-up to the Gaoler release, with that thread full of mysterious images and people freaking out.
they/them, fr +8 (uk)
LLrUqlo.pngMUSskfQ.png
The Scrolling of Firage.
The Scrolling of Firage.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
That one time someone broke the site by pasting the entire bee movie script into... alt text, I think? On their profile. I wasn't there for that but man, the story gets me every time. xD
That one time someone broke the site by pasting the entire bee movie script into... alt text, I think? On their profile. I wasn't there for that but man, the story gets me every time. xD
In the past, where I wasn't here yet there existed a glitch in the main page.

It allowed to many users to create alot of threads for solely let them appear in the "Latest News" section.

Chaos ensured!
In the past, where I wasn't here yet there existed a glitch in the main page.

It allowed to many users to create alot of threads for solely let them appear in the "Latest News" section.

Chaos ensured!
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
The day we realized Baldwin had changed. The change was so slight, people doubted if they were really seeing it. Then he changed some more and people got fired up. I think it took a week for his transformation to be complete. To this day, THE coolest way to introduce a new breed.

Colorwheel expansion. I joined days prior to it and boy everyone was riled up. A -lot- of eggs were hatched that day.

Tidelord's disappearance.
The day we realized Baldwin had changed. The change was so slight, people doubted if they were really seeing it. Then he changed some more and people got fired up. I think it took a week for his transformation to be complete. To this day, THE coolest way to introduce a new breed.

Colorwheel expansion. I joined days prior to it and boy everyone was riled up. A -lot- of eggs were hatched that day.

Tidelord's disappearance.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW