Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | December Kindness Challenge 2019
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 237 238
I have so many more than five aaah

@Blitzdrache I would not be in FR if not for you. You showed me this weird site where one could scry dragons and we abused it for RPs long before I actually joined. I have a lot of fun here and I met amazing people, so thank you for nagging me into it <3

@sleepytroll I stumbled across your lair by accident and I am so glad I had the courage to reach out to you! I consider you a friend. Your art is amazing, so is your lore, and I love stealing your characters to write for them!

@usualuniqueness The ridgeback queen! You are so helpful and kind, talking to you is so much joy! Your drawings are amazing, too, maybe one day I'll be able to grab one <3 Thank you for helping out wherever you can, you're an amazing friend!

@furo Thank you for letting me write lore for your dragons. They are an absolute delight! You gave me the courage to open up a lore shop and I've had so much fun with it ever since :D So thank you for appreciating my art and encouraging me!

@Lallie I CANNOT FORGET YOU YOU WONDERFUL BEAN! Thank you so much for everything you do for FR, you are an incredible person, I love you, stay who you are! <3 <3 <3 <3

Those were five, but I'd like to tag some other people who are absolutely amazing and made my journey on FR so much more wonderful through their kindness and love:
@MunchkinLynx @TheOtherKirby @Arcani @Katigura @Shr0ud @texaspooky @IssuesMayExist Thank you for being here and being awesome!

Oh, and @BlueJaysFeather thank you for letting a random rando write lore for your amazing dragons, it was a delight!!
I have so many more than five aaah

@Blitzdrache I would not be in FR if not for you. You showed me this weird site where one could scry dragons and we abused it for RPs long before I actually joined. I have a lot of fun here and I met amazing people, so thank you for nagging me into it <3

@sleepytroll I stumbled across your lair by accident and I am so glad I had the courage to reach out to you! I consider you a friend. Your art is amazing, so is your lore, and I love stealing your characters to write for them!

@usualuniqueness The ridgeback queen! You are so helpful and kind, talking to you is so much joy! Your drawings are amazing, too, maybe one day I'll be able to grab one <3 Thank you for helping out wherever you can, you're an amazing friend!

@furo Thank you for letting me write lore for your dragons. They are an absolute delight! You gave me the courage to open up a lore shop and I've had so much fun with it ever since :D So thank you for appreciating my art and encouraging me!

@Lallie I CANNOT FORGET YOU YOU WONDERFUL BEAN! Thank you so much for everything you do for FR, you are an incredible person, I love you, stay who you are! <3 <3 <3 <3

Those were five, but I'd like to tag some other people who are absolutely amazing and made my journey on FR so much more wonderful through their kindness and love:
@MunchkinLynx @TheOtherKirby @Arcani @Katigura @Shr0ud @texaspooky @IssuesMayExist Thank you for being here and being awesome!

Oh, and @BlueJaysFeather thank you for letting a random rando write lore for your amazing dragons, it was a delight!!
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
happy december! oh boy i'm excited to write about this!

firstly, i am so so thankful for @SpringsSong and @minervamaga for being the ones who introduced me to this site and just made me fall so deep into the wonderful rabbit hole of DRAGONS. my experience has been so amazing getting to chat with you guys and i feel much closer to you as friends. thank you!

@Fantastic , your kindness knows no limits and I'm so happy I've had the opportunity to know you for so long. All the sweet stuff you've done, regardless if it's a big deal or not, inspires me so much to pass on those wonderful gestures. my FR experience would be wildly different if it weren't for you, and I'm so happy we get to talk about this stuff together!

@redwoobaca and @riazaia are my fellow newbies, I'm glad we could go on this journey of dragon heck together and I LOVE checking on your lairs to see how you're doing!! And the opposite, thank you @Gathouria for your veteran knowledge and endless amounts of spreadsheets, they've saved my life MANY times and my world is a lot more lit up thanks to you!!

@Watermel0nBob and @Mariwen a huge shout out to y'all and all the amazing folks in the fire flight for giving me such a warm welcome, I have no doubt in my heart that this is one of the big reasons I'm still on this site every day. I'm excited to one day become much more experienced and get to give that same amount of kindness to others here!

lastly, @MonoshiriAvi you helped me break into the world of the auction house of suffering and helped me out with getting my first breeding projects! I now know there are way too many gorgeous dragons in existence but I will not let it TAKE ME DOWN, thank you so much for being a good friend!
happy december! oh boy i'm excited to write about this!

firstly, i am so so thankful for @SpringsSong and @minervamaga for being the ones who introduced me to this site and just made me fall so deep into the wonderful rabbit hole of DRAGONS. my experience has been so amazing getting to chat with you guys and i feel much closer to you as friends. thank you!

@Fantastic , your kindness knows no limits and I'm so happy I've had the opportunity to know you for so long. All the sweet stuff you've done, regardless if it's a big deal or not, inspires me so much to pass on those wonderful gestures. my FR experience would be wildly different if it weren't for you, and I'm so happy we get to talk about this stuff together!

@redwoobaca and @riazaia are my fellow newbies, I'm glad we could go on this journey of dragon heck together and I LOVE checking on your lairs to see how you're doing!! And the opposite, thank you @Gathouria for your veteran knowledge and endless amounts of spreadsheets, they've saved my life MANY times and my world is a lot more lit up thanks to you!!

@Watermel0nBob and @Mariwen a huge shout out to y'all and all the amazing folks in the fire flight for giving me such a warm welcome, I have no doubt in my heart that this is one of the big reasons I'm still on this site every day. I'm excited to one day become much more experienced and get to give that same amount of kindness to others here!

lastly, @MonoshiriAvi you helped me break into the world of the auction house of suffering and helped me out with getting my first breeding projects! I now know there are way too many gorgeous dragons in existence but I will not let it TAKE ME DOWN, thank you so much for being a good friend!
my name is jade. i like dragons

i have a smol multi-gaze sanctuary. multi-gaze needs love always
@gizmokwikwi Thank you, my love, for joining in playing FR with me. I know it's not entirely your thing, but it means the world to me that you are supportive and jump into games with me just so that we have more experiences to share together. @OvershadowedInc I love you, dude. You continue to be with me, like a handprint on my heart. (And I can't express enough how hard it is not to fully break into song with the rest of [i]For Good[/i] because that's such a relevant song, and you know how I am with breaking into song.) I'm proud of you and how far you've come--how far we've both come over the years. Thank you for inviting me to FR so that we could share this game together. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Nerilka I'd like to thank you for the Impulse Buyer's Club, without which I probably never would have started actually talking to people here on FR. It took a lot to come out of my shell back then, and your friendly and welcoming nature combined with a thread that allowed for people to gather and gawk at pretty dragons that melted our hearts unexpectedly and immediately really helped me open up to social interactions on FR. =] @ciceqi Thank you for enabling my very first breeding project and nerding about video games with me. (And I don't think I got around to telling you, but I did it! I still can't decide on genes, but I got the Charizard. =D) @Desnik You are a delight. Honestly, I'm pretty sure your Ghost Forest series was the first thing that really got me into pursuing foddart, which (along with badges) got me interested in dom. =] I'm always excited when I see your work, and I love sharing fat local birds with you. XD @Munchkinlynx @Lallie @Arcani @Katigura @Blitzdrache @Shr0ud @Kaelthas @Shariza Thank you for being my family on FR. I don't know if I'd still be playing without you wonderful folks.
@gizmokwikwi
Thank you, my love, for joining in playing FR with me. I know it's not entirely your thing, but it means the world to me that you are supportive and jump into games with me just so that we have more experiences to share together.

@OvershadowedInc
I love you, dude. You continue to be with me, like a handprint on my heart. (And I can't express enough how hard it is not to fully break into song with the rest of For Good because that's such a relevant song, and you know how I am with breaking into song.) I'm proud of you and how far you've come--how far we've both come over the years. Thank you for inviting me to FR so that we could share this game together.

@Nerilka
I'd like to thank you for the Impulse Buyer's Club, without which I probably never would have started actually talking to people here on FR. It took a lot to come out of my shell back then, and your friendly and welcoming nature combined with a thread that allowed for people to gather and gawk at pretty dragons that melted our hearts unexpectedly and immediately really helped me open up to social interactions on FR. =]

@ciceqi
Thank you for enabling my very first breeding project and nerding about video games with me. (And I don't think I got around to telling you, but I did it! I still can't decide on genes, but I got the Charizard. =D)

@Desnik
You are a delight. Honestly, I'm pretty sure your Ghost Forest series was the first thing that really got me into pursuing foddart, which (along with badges) got me interested in dom. =] I'm always excited when I see your work, and I love sharing fat local birds with you. XD

@Munchkinlynx @Lallie @Arcani @Katigura @Blitzdrache @Shr0ud @Kaelthas @Shariza
Thank you for being my family on FR. I don't know if I'd still be playing without you wonderful folks.
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

May we please be added to the daily ping?

I also admittedly wasn't able to think of anyone, I'm terrible at selecting nice people I'm always scared I'll exclude someone! So I decided to go through the online lift and gift JeLion something from their wishlist, which would up being Conjurer's Cobwebs and a Sandswept Delta Vista :>

-Ophelia
May we please be added to the daily ping?

I also admittedly wasn't able to think of anyone, I'm terrible at selecting nice people I'm always scared I'll exclude someone! So I decided to go through the online lift and gift JeLion something from their wishlist, which would up being Conjurer's Cobwebs and a Sandswept Delta Vista :>

-Ophelia
@venusambassador
You've been added! =]
@venusambassador
You've been added! =]
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

I'm bad at shoutouts, but!! I have a couple :D
@goldpiilot for your awesome art
@jayisalone for being an awesome mod on light flight discord
@rainbowometal for being new and seeming really excited, and it makes me happy to see other people enjoying fr!
@anduins for also some hecking cool art!
happy first day of the holidays yall!
I'm bad at shoutouts, but!! I have a couple :D
@goldpiilot for your awesome art
@jayisalone for being an awesome mod on light flight discord
@rainbowometal for being new and seeming really excited, and it makes me happy to see other people enjoying fr!
@anduins for also some hecking cool art!
happy first day of the holidays yall!
tumblr_p575ucab9X1wvvm88o3_100.png 1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
please ping me if you're responding!
id love to be added to the daily ping!!

while i dont know too many people personally, ill definitely give this a go!
(apologies if you dont want to be pinged!)

@mamaku thank you for providing a place where i can chat and meet new people! its been really fun with you and the staff for almost a full year now <3 youre a sweetie, and everyone ive met because of you and your server have been as well! thanks a bunch!

@shariza everything about you is awesome! youre always super nice and encouraging, youve been there for me despite not really knowing me too well, especially throughout a hard time i was having a while ago. it amazes me how sweet you are! and holy wow- your writing and music is beautiful! im so happy i helped inspire you to make a lore shop, where others can see and participate in making beautiful writing <33

@texaspooky your art really really inspires me! its beautiful and each time i see you post something new, i get all excited and happy to see it! youre really talented, and im happy i can see people around that can bring me to making new art!

@kiwipen thank you so so much for taking me in to kiwi's cuties! even though im a newer artist there, its been such a nice experience- i never really ventured into the world of adoptables, but since my newfound love of pixel art came around ive been flourishing and really enjoying my time making new cuties. i think ive gotten a bunch better now!

@keryth i really like that both of us are involved in both kiwi's cuties and friend rising- its encouraging to have someone that i know in both of the projects/servers im participating in! youre always really nice and helpful to everyone around you, its inspiring to see your level of interest in your work! its awesome to have you around ^-^
id love to be added to the daily ping!!

while i dont know too many people personally, ill definitely give this a go!
(apologies if you dont want to be pinged!)

@mamaku thank you for providing a place where i can chat and meet new people! its been really fun with you and the staff for almost a full year now <3 youre a sweetie, and everyone ive met because of you and your server have been as well! thanks a bunch!

@shariza everything about you is awesome! youre always super nice and encouraging, youve been there for me despite not really knowing me too well, especially throughout a hard time i was having a while ago. it amazes me how sweet you are! and holy wow- your writing and music is beautiful! im so happy i helped inspire you to make a lore shop, where others can see and participate in making beautiful writing <33

@texaspooky your art really really inspires me! its beautiful and each time i see you post something new, i get all excited and happy to see it! youre really talented, and im happy i can see people around that can bring me to making new art!

@kiwipen thank you so so much for taking me in to kiwi's cuties! even though im a newer artist there, its been such a nice experience- i never really ventured into the world of adoptables, but since my newfound love of pixel art came around ive been flourishing and really enjoying my time making new cuties. i think ive gotten a bunch better now!

@keryth i really like that both of us are involved in both kiwi's cuties and friend rising- its encouraging to have someone that i know in both of the projects/servers im participating in! youre always really nice and helpful to everyone around you, its inspiring to see your level of interest in your work! its awesome to have you around ^-^
CvyoOwu.png
mm im very very bad at this, and i'm sorry if anyone didn't want to be pinged (especially if we don't actually know each other), but here goes :")

@ottoman for your really nice comment that made my day / night
@padfoot6 may be weird, but for the constant transmutation jobs + always being so understanding
@anteater for that really really nice review, i really appreciated it!
@mica it's been a while, but thank you for gifting me really pretty dragons, and for being so generous on this site!
@ aurealis for being i think the last rl friend that's still occasionally online (?)
@neroli for helping me with coli during me newbie - er days, and for making dom such a great experience, and for all the hard work you put into it :")
@mohenjo your coli guides are really a lifesaver, thank you for taking the time and effort to make them!

have a good day!
mm im very very bad at this, and i'm sorry if anyone didn't want to be pinged (especially if we don't actually know each other), but here goes :")

@ottoman for your really nice comment that made my day / night
@padfoot6 may be weird, but for the constant transmutation jobs + always being so understanding
@anteater for that really really nice review, i really appreciated it!
@mica it's been a while, but thank you for gifting me really pretty dragons, and for being so generous on this site!
@ aurealis for being i think the last rl friend that's still occasionally online (?)
@neroli for helping me with coli during me newbie - er days, and for making dom such a great experience, and for all the hard work you put into it :")
@mohenjo your coli guides are really a lifesaver, thank you for taking the time and effort to make them!

have a good day!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
December 1st
@Rolly
Without you I would never would had discovered FR and become addicted to collecting dragons, familiars, accents etc XD You hoped it would be a distraction for me and I think you didn't realise just how distracted I would become with it ;P
Thank you for introducing me to this game and for always being here for me <3

@Cyrya
Thank you for helping me and for letting me borrow your nests. Thank you for holding dragons for me when I have needed and being easy to bribe with unhatched eggs lol Thank you for being here for me and just being a friend, especially during some of my more emotional moments <3

@Cakeless
Thank you for letting me borrow your nests and for making me jealous with your coli luck XD You have many times pushed me to try that little bit more in coli even when I get fed up with it. I also love watching your hatching spam :D

@SamaelDemiurgos
We haven't really known each other that long but its surprising how much we have in common and how well we get on <3 Its nice to be able to talk to someone so honestly about.. certain issues and just know there is someone there when I need them^^ Also thank you for my ice primal :D

@Faedora
Last but certainly not least Fae :) You are like a cute little kid sister I want to wrap up and keep safe. lol I like that I can have fun talking to you and also able to talk to you about more serious things too. You're balmy sometimes but I'm happy we became friends ^^

Thank you all <3
December 1st
@Rolly
Without you I would never would had discovered FR and become addicted to collecting dragons, familiars, accents etc XD You hoped it would be a distraction for me and I think you didn't realise just how distracted I would become with it ;P
Thank you for introducing me to this game and for always being here for me <3

@Cyrya
Thank you for helping me and for letting me borrow your nests. Thank you for holding dragons for me when I have needed and being easy to bribe with unhatched eggs lol Thank you for being here for me and just being a friend, especially during some of my more emotional moments <3

@Cakeless
Thank you for letting me borrow your nests and for making me jealous with your coli luck XD You have many times pushed me to try that little bit more in coli even when I get fed up with it. I also love watching your hatching spam :D

@SamaelDemiurgos
We haven't really known each other that long but its surprising how much we have in common and how well we get on <3 Its nice to be able to talk to someone so honestly about.. certain issues and just know there is someone there when I need them^^ Also thank you for my ice primal :D

@Faedora
Last but certainly not least Fae :) You are like a cute little kid sister I want to wrap up and keep safe. lol I like that I can have fun talking to you and also able to talk to you about more serious things too. You're balmy sometimes but I'm happy we became friends ^^

Thank you all <3
7zcCDc4.png
[center][font=simhei][color=blueviolet][i]I haven't talked to most of you before, but your efforts definitely aren't going unnoticed, so here we go![/color] [/i][emoji=spiral tongue size=1] [color=red] @SecretSkydancer I know you're in a rough patch right now, and I wish you a speedy recovery with whatever it is you're facing, but you deserve some appreciation! I read your entire comic in one sitting, and boy did it make me smile. I only wish that you are finding people that make you smile since you give so many people around you tons of smiles! Happy Holidays! [/color][color=orange] @grosskelly You're an extremely talented artist, I know I've already told you that, probably more than once lol, but it's true and I hope you get (if you aren't already) the recognition you deserve! I'm excited for when/if you ever decide to open up a shop, and I will definitely spread that word when it comes. have a happy holidays in the meantime! [/color][color=gold] @patrolkelly I saw your adopting newbies a few days ago and it is such a wonderful idea! I really love what you are doing, and I hope you have fun interacting with your next round of newbies :D happy holidays![/color] [color=lawngreen] @Ashki a big thank you and appreciation for you and all the volunteers for setting up the RBC Harvest Raffle! I would ping them all, but that would be a little overkill. It definitely looks like it was a ton of work and it was really fun to participate in! Have a happy holidays! [/color][color=darkturquoise] @snowystriders thank you for your gratuitous appreciation of gravel, pebbles, and all other manner of rocks. I salute you earthling o7 and I hope you have a wonderful holiday. Your whole first page of dragons are gorgeous, please give pumpkinhead a pat for me because I love her. <3 [color=blueviolet]have a good day and take care of yourselves, y'all!
I haven't talked to most of you before, but your efforts definitely aren't going unnoticed, so here we go!

@SecretSkydancer I know you're in a rough patch right now, and I wish you a speedy recovery with whatever it is you're facing, but you deserve some appreciation! I read your entire comic in one sitting, and boy did it make me smile. I only wish that you are finding people that make you smile since you give so many people around you tons of smiles! Happy Holidays!

@grosskelly You're an extremely talented artist, I know I've already told you that, probably more than once lol, but it's true and I hope you get (if you aren't already) the recognition you deserve! I'm excited for when/if you ever decide to open up a shop, and I will definitely spread that word when it comes. have a happy holidays in the meantime!

@patrolkelly I saw your adopting newbies a few days ago and it is such a wonderful idea! I really love what you are doing, and I hope you have fun interacting with your next round of newbies :D happy holidays!

@Ashki a big thank you and appreciation for you and all the volunteers for setting up the RBC Harvest Raffle! I would ping them all, but that would be a little overkill. It definitely looks like it was a ton of work and it was really fun to participate in! Have a happy holidays!

@snowystriders thank you for your gratuitous appreciation of gravel, pebbles, and all other manner of rocks. I salute you earthling o7 and I hope you have a wonderful holiday. Your whole first page of dragons are gorgeous, please give pumpkinhead a pat for me because I love her. <3

have a good day and take care of yourselves, y'all!
tumblr_inline_paebmwKT7v1r16a5d_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgvXAMp1r2ao8y_540.pngrainbow-asexual-mottled-jeu-de-cartes1.pngeGiN2Xv.pngRQklQI3.pngyMUl7kv.pngmPSaYGP.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 237 238