Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | December Kindness Challenge 2019
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 237 238
I've put myself on the pinglist form, and I'm excited to go!

Question : To find new players, should I look at progenitors by the most recent?

Also, what counts as a 'new player'?
I've put myself on the pinglist form, and I'm excited to go!

Question : To find new players, should I look at progenitors by the most recent?

Also, what counts as a 'new player'?
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
I think I added myself to both pinglists.

Is there any way we could get/make a list of newbies? I'd love to help people just starting out, as so many helped me.
I think I added myself to both pinglists.

Is there any way we could get/make a list of newbies? I'd love to help people just starting out, as so many helped me.
Copy-of-Hib-Den-2.png
@HowDoilnternet

pinging myself for the future =)
@HowDoilnternet

pinging myself for the future =)
NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
Quick question!

When adding ourselves through the Google form, should we add an @ in front of our name before submitting?
Quick question!

When adding ourselves through the Google form, should we add an @ in front of our name before submitting?
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.

Welcome to the challenge! Thank you so much for signing up! As for what counts as a new player, that really is a loose term, I think anywhere from 0-6 months counts in my books. 6-12 months is also ok if you're having a little difficulty trying to find people to gift

@PersephoneZea

Hello and thank you for signing up <3 I don't think it's quite possible to make up a list of newer players only because there's no effective way to go about it, and because of open registration people can sign up at any time and lists can be quickly outdated. But in saying that, perhaps someone has started one somewhere? Or it could be something others are interested in

@Grune

Hello! Nope, you do not need to add an @ in front of your name, I've got a formula back end that does that for me C:
@PaintedThree

Welcome to the challenge! Thank you so much for signing up! As for what counts as a new player, that really is a loose term, I think anywhere from 0-6 months counts in my books. 6-12 months is also ok if you're having a little difficulty trying to find people to gift

@PersephoneZea

Hello and thank you for signing up <3 I don't think it's quite possible to make up a list of newer players only because there's no effective way to go about it, and because of open registration people can sign up at any time and lists can be quickly outdated. But in saying that, perhaps someone has started one somewhere? Or it could be something others are interested in

@Grune

Hello! Nope, you do not need to add an @ in front of your name, I've got a formula back end that does that for me C:
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
@Lallie
Huh. I'm technically a newbie then haha! Well, I'll still participate - being new won't stop kindnesses!
@Lallie
Huh. I'm technically a newbie then haha! Well, I'll still participate - being new won't stop kindnesses!
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
[center][color=7c081a][font=georgia][size=4]The challenge list has been completely updated with all daily tasks! We're also up to over 80 people on the starting list, so here's hoping we can reach more! The more the merrier with these sorts of events <3[/color][/center] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/nBK2N0/candle-smol.png[/img][/center]
The challenge list has been completely updated with all daily tasks!

We're also up to over 80 people on the starting list, so here's hoping we can reach more! The more the merrier with these sorts of events <3
candle-smol.png
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
I'm so excited this is going on again! I had a blast participating last year.
I'm so excited this is going on again! I had a blast participating last year.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif

[*] Fodder Trading
[*] Wishlist
[*]Hatchery
x
x
x
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
Hey y'all, I have some level 10 dragons (here and here) that I'd love to pass on to some new players. If you want one to hand out for the newbie challenge on the third, please let me know! Just send me a PM.
Hey y'all, I have some level 10 dragons (here and here) that I'd love to pass on to some new players. If you want one to hand out for the newbie challenge on the third, please let me know! Just send me a PM.
td9UiZS.png
I used the sign up link, this is a really cute idea :)
I used the sign up link, this is a really cute idea :)
Q1Z6W1A.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 237 238