Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | December Kindness Challenge 2019
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 237 238
Could I be on the pinglist for both daily and start tysm!!
Could I be on the pinglist for both daily and start tysm!!
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
May I be added to both pinglists? Thank you.
May I be added to both pinglists? Thank you.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
Everyone has been added to their respective pinglists <3
Everyone has been added to their respective pinglists <3
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
Could I be added to both pinglists? Thank you for running this!
Could I be added to both pinglists? Thank you for running this!
It will be posted onto the front page as well, but I've got a self-sign up form! It'll make it easier for everyone involved and will guarantee that you'll be placed in the correct pinglists <3

Here is the form
It will be posted onto the front page as well, but I've got a self-sign up form! It'll make it easier for everyone involved and will guarantee that you'll be placed in the correct pinglists <3

Here is the form
qvTNuJR.png

candle-smol.png
Would it be alright if I put a link to this event in the links section of the Secret Santa thread? :3
Would it be alright if I put a link to this event in the links section of the Secret Santa thread? :3
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
@Kitanya

Oh man sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this! I would love for this to be linked in your lovely SS thread!

I'll endeavour to get it a little more set up soon, it's just been so hectic IRL at the moment that I haven't had much of a chance to sit down and work on the challenge thread x-x;
@Kitanya

Oh man sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this! I would love for this to be linked in your lovely SS thread!

I'll endeavour to get it a little more set up soon, it's just been so hectic IRL at the moment that I haven't had much of a chance to sit down and work on the challenge thread x-x;
qvTNuJR.png

candle-smol.png
oh wow this looks like a lot of fun! i'm a newer player but i know i can do some of the listed days and everything on the raffle looks fantastic too.

thanks for setting this up, i look forward to the start!
oh wow this looks like a lot of fun! i'm a newer player but i know i can do some of the listed days and everything on the raffle looks fantastic too.

thanks for setting this up, i look forward to the start!
my name is jade. i like dragons

i have a smol multi-gaze sanctuary. multi-gaze needs love always
Can't wait for this to start. Dec is looking like it will be crazy busy bt I will definitely do as much as I can. :)
Can't wait for this to start. Dec is looking like it will be crazy busy bt I will definitely do as much as I can. :)
XisrT4N.png
Lallie I have put myself on the pinglist form and just want to make sure I don't need to do anything else to be added for the entire Event! I love these you do and can't wait for it to begin!

:)
Lallie I have put myself on the pinglist form and just want to make sure I don't need to do anything else to be added for the entire Event! I love these you do and can't wait for it to begin!

:)
XdA0BPq.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 237 238