Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How much fest apparel do y'all get?
1 2 3
If I think it's going to be popular; 10-20 copies. If it's not; 1-2.
If I think it's going to be popular; 10-20 copies. If it's not; 1-2.
...generally around 20-30 as a baseline of the big appeal. If I like it or I think itll resell well I think the most I ever bought about 50+ of something haha
...generally around 20-30 as a baseline of the big appeal. If I like it or I think itll resell well I think the most I ever bought about 50+ of something haha
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
four of everything if im not lazy

otherwise probably one of everything unless i decide to grind a lil
four of everything if im not lazy

otherwise probably one of everything unless i decide to grind a lil
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
I try to get and keep about 8 of everything (except familiars, just one of those) unless i really love or really hate something.
I try to get and keep about 8 of everything (except familiars, just one of those) unless i really love or really hate something.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
I only get one of each for every fest, except the emblems. Only for the most recent light fest I got one extra light banner for a lore dragon.
I only get one of each for every fest, except the emblems. Only for the most recent light fest I got one extra light banner for a lore dragon.
one of everything, two at most because I'm lazy and bad at dragon capitalism
one of everything, two at most because I'm lazy and bad at dragon capitalism
UnyqHqE.png
i usually get two of everything if possible unless its skins or accents that i know i wouldn't use!
i usually get two of everything if possible unless its skins or accents that i know i wouldn't use!
* does the worm *
Autumn | digital artist, monster designer, eyeburner lover | she/her | Pings are ok!
My handle is Sourscape on nearly every other social media!
god_likes_me__trade__by_thatalbinothing-d9t6sns.gif(art by ThatAlbinoThing)
Always at least 10. I dont even know why because most of them are not my cup of tea. just to sell them i guess let it rot in my hoard.
Always at least 10. I dont even know why because most of them are not my cup of tea. just to sell them i guess let it rot in my hoard.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
1 2 3