Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How much fest apparel do y'all get?
1 2 3
I try to get at minimum 5 of everything. If I really like the festival apparel I’ll try for as much as I can
I try to get at minimum 5 of everything. If I really like the festival apparel I’ll try for as much as I can
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
I usually get one of everything, two if I can. With the gem guardians though.. I got a lot of those fellows and probably will continue to.

The most recent Flameforger's was weird for me, cause I got three/four of everything. Fire isn't my aesthetic should be to match my username aha, but their stuff is the best and I love it.
I usually get one of everything, two if I can. With the gem guardians though.. I got a lot of those fellows and probably will continue to.

The most recent Flameforger's was weird for me, cause I got three/four of everything. Fire isn't my aesthetic should be to match my username aha, but their stuff is the best and I love it.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
idk like 6? and As Many Familiars As Possible
idk like 6? and As Many Familiars As Possible
Dragons am I right
at least a few of each
at least a few of each
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
the light fest tax force me to buy as many light items as i can to resell for later
Otherwise it's only a few of each.
the light fest tax force me to buy as many light items as i can to resell for later
Otherwise it's only a few of each.
neutralh5.png
i only get 2 of each bc im too lazy to farm event currency [emoji=ridgeback sleepy size=1]
i only get 2 of each bc im too lazy to farm event currency
As much as I can, and I will buy extra for light during the festival's end because Light FTW
As much as I can, and I will buy extra for light during the festival's end because Light FTW
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I have about 1-3 of each, except for the [item=flameforger crucible] I have 11 of those.
I have about 1-3 of each, except for the Flameforger Crucible I have 11 of those.
Always get 2 of each thing, after that whatever extra currency I farm will be split between the apparels and familiar. Generally its farm until can buy one of each in one go and then priority is familiar>special apparel > that year's apparel theme apparel pieces could be switched if the year apparel is huge like the halo's last year.
Always get 2 of each thing, after that whatever extra currency I farm will be split between the apparels and familiar. Generally its farm until can buy one of each in one go and then priority is familiar>special apparel > that year's apparel theme apparel pieces could be switched if the year apparel is huge like the halo's last year.
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
lately i've been generally getting two max, one to keep/use and one to sell, and if i really like it i'll get more. i have like 15 gem guardians bc they're super cute lol

and i'm collecting ice-trolabes bc they're very silly (and cheap bc no one likes them lmao)
lately i've been generally getting two max, one to keep/use and one to sell, and if i really like it i'll get more. i have like 15 gem guardians bc they're super cute lol

and i'm collecting ice-trolabes bc they're very silly (and cheap bc no one likes them lmao)
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
1 2 3