Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I found a prototype design...
1 2 3 4 5 6
What we need is Icewarden to come and voice his opinion on this. I think he would find this interesting.
What we need is Icewarden to come and voice his opinion on this. I think he would find this interesting.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
[quote name="warriorjames" date="2019-10-17 11:38:44" ] What we need is Icewarden to come and voice his opinion on this. I think he would find this interesting. [/quote] Is this a summon? XD If so, I hope he will do so XD
warriorjames wrote on 2019-10-17 11:38:44:

Is this a summon? XD
If so, I hope he will do so XD
egg.gif
Eh... they are not too scary! They kinda look like big fluffy bats with antlers~ [emoji=gaoler star size=1]
Eh... they are not too scary! They kinda look like big fluffy bats with antlers~
Love this lol, wish it was real tbh
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
[quote name="Dinomatika" date="2019-10-17 20:11:04" ] Love this lol, wish it was real tbh [/quote] Same^^
Dinomatika wrote on 2019-10-17 20:11:04:

Same^^
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu

In the encyclopedia entry, it says Gaolers use their wings not to fly, but to tunnel and dig, like a shovel!
@AoiNoRyuu

In the encyclopedia entry, it says Gaolers use their wings not to fly, but to tunnel and dig, like a shovel!
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
[quote name="Angelsand" date="2019-10-18 02:14:17" ] @/AoiNoRyuu In the encyclopedia entry, it says Gaolers use their wings not to fly, but to tunnel and dig, like a shovel! [/quote] With this small pitty things?! XD (And please don't ping me ;) )
Angelsand wrote on 2019-10-18 02:14:17:
@/AoiNoRyuu

With this small pitty things?! XD
(And please don't ping me ;) )
egg.gif
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-10-16 13:18:24" ] Gaolers with tundra wings are frightening. Could you imagine how terrifying it would be to see an order of gaolers flying above you? Thank the deities they were never designed for flight! [/quote] It kinda is terrifying, sure they look cute but if you think about it...... ehhhhh
Aequorin wrote on 2019-10-16 13:18:24:
Gaolers with tundra wings are frightening. Could you imagine how terrifying it would be to see an order of gaolers flying above you? Thank the deities they were never designed for flight!

It kinda is terrifying, sure they look cute but if you think about it...... ehhhhh
Eh, I like their long fingered creeper pair of arms for extra grabbing onto things.
Eh, I like their long fingered creeper pair of arms for extra grabbing onto things.
4QFtgPW.png
@AoiNoRyuu
ngl these would make really cool adoptables, i would kill for big-winged gaolers
@AoiNoRyuu
ngl these would make really cool adoptables, i would kill for big-winged gaolers
1 2 3 4 5 6