Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I found a prototype design...
1 2 3 4 5 6
those wings tho
those wings tho
DraconicMusic | Female (she/they) | 20 | xOvakhZ.png Aegosexual Aromantic F8WMfQz.png | Dragon and robot enthusiast | Autistic | Hyperfixated on Mega Man
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-10-16 13:18:24" ] Gaolers with tundra wings are frightening. Could you imagine how terrifying it would be to see an order of gaolers flying above you? Thank the deities they were never designed for flight! [/quote] Wow, I'm a bit hyped to see a dev commenting this XD
Aequorin wrote on 2019-10-16 13:18:24:
Gaolers with tundra wings are frightening. Could you imagine how terrifying it would be to see an order of gaolers flying above you? Thank the deities they were never designed for flight!

Wow, I'm a bit hyped to see a dev commenting this XD
egg.gif
but I want him
can we please have gaolers with tundra wings
but I want him
+2 FR time
he/they
[is suddenly overwhelmed with the desire to make a gaoler/tundra hybrid dragon with this as its unofficial appearance]
[is suddenly overwhelmed with the desire to make a gaoler/tundra hybrid dragon with this as its unofficial appearance]
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
[quote name="xXIceWolfXx" date="2019-10-16 20:33:00" ] but I want him can we please have gaolers with tundra wings [/quote] Yes!
xXIceWolfXx wrote on 2019-10-16 20:33:00:
but I want him

Yes!
egg.gif
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-10-16 13:18:24" ] Gaolers with tundra wings are frightening. Could you imagine how terrifying it would be to see an order of gaolers flying above you? Thank the deities they were never designed for flight! [/quote] Why do they have wings at all then? XD [img]https://i.ibb.co/rcwTCb8/08.png[/img] (Gosh, I can't draw fur XD)
Aequorin wrote on 2019-10-16 13:18:24:
Gaolers with tundra wings are frightening. Could you imagine how terrifying it would be to see an order of gaolers flying above you? Thank the deities they were never designed for flight!

Why do they have wings at all then? XD

08.png

(Gosh, I can't draw fur XD)
egg.gif
[quote name="SwiftIsHere" date="2019-10-16 20:45:22" ] [is suddenly overwhelmed with the desire to make a gaoler/tundra hybrid dragon with this as its unofficial appearance] [/quote]
SwiftIsHere wrote on 2019-10-16 20:45:22:
egg.gif
I would definitely fill my lair with these!
I would definitely fill my lair with these!
xoTBwi7.png
Those wings are terrifying
[quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-10-17 10:49:24" ] Those wings are terrifying [/quote] Just as Aequorin thinks XD
Owlynx wrote on 2019-10-17 10:49:24:

Just as Aequorin thinks XD
egg.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6