Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roundsey...... IN Roundsey
1 2
[quote name="Thoron" date="2019-10-02 06:38:28" ] Roundsey has skink though! :0 [/quote] Yeah, and her wings are brighter pink.
Thoron wrote on 2019-10-02 06:38:28:
Roundsey has skink though! :0
Yeah, and her wings are brighter pink.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
Hm I'd say she's vaguely similar, not exactly Roundsey

So, Squaresey? Trianglesey?
Hm I'd say she's vaguely similar, not exactly Roundsey

So, Squaresey? Trianglesey?
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
[quote name="Heart" date="2019-10-02 05:43:18" ] She is Roundsey's daughter imo. Similar colours and baby eyes! I'd also probably sell her because she reminds me of toothpaste [/quote] Roundsey’s a terrible mother.
Heart wrote on 2019-10-02 05:43:18:
She is Roundsey's daughter imo. Similar colours and baby eyes!

I'd also probably sell her because she reminds me of toothpaste

Roundsey’s a terrible mother.
innocent eyes make me think instead of roundsey herself, this is Roundsey's daughter(tm) as a product lol
innocent eyes make me think instead of roundsey herself, this is Roundsey's daughter(tm) as a product lol
what if roundsey one day just offers Roundsey Clones
what if roundsey one day just offers Roundsey Clones
roundsey's sister is off to explore the world, and roundsey thought her first destination should only be determined in the most fitting way possible
roundsey's sister is off to explore the world, and roundsey thought her first destination should only be determined in the most fitting way possible
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
I wonder what the canonical explanation for raffled out dragons is. We know that buying/selling dragons like on the AH doesn't actually happen. Could a dragon be desired enough for clans to bet on "winning" them?
I wonder what the canonical explanation for raffled out dragons is. We know that buying/selling dragons like on the AH doesn't actually happen. Could a dragon be desired enough for clans to bet on "winning" them?
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
[quote name="girlofSornieth" date="2019-10-02 05:54:01" ] WHY WOULD Y'ALL SELL HER YOU MONSTERS XD [/quote] Because money allows to get lots of prettier dragons. Many pretty dragons is better than one pretty dragon.
girlofSornieth wrote on 2019-10-02 05:54:01:
WHY WOULD Y'ALL SELL HER YOU MONSTERS XD

Because money allows to get lots of prettier dragons.

Many pretty dragons is better than one pretty dragon.
[quote name="Aersolace" date="2019-10-02 07:47:47" ] [quote name="Heart" date="2019-10-02 05:43:18" ] She is Roundsey's daughter imo. Similar colours and baby eyes! I'd also probably sell her because she reminds me of toothpaste [/quote] Roundsey’s a terrible mother. [/quote] she is just desperate
Aersolace wrote on 2019-10-02 07:47:47:
Heart wrote on 2019-10-02 05:43:18:
She is Roundsey's daughter imo. Similar colours and baby eyes!

I'd also probably sell her because she reminds me of toothpaste

Roundsey’s a terrible mother.
she is just desperate
tumblr-pqumycl0-Ur1soemy4-250.png

-I am... a scientist!
1 2