Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The life of fodder
1 2 3 4
Other than the pedestal being a gameplay and not a lore thing

Plus there's newborn yeetage too
Oh look newborn YEET THEM TO THE GODS
Other than the pedestal being a gameplay and not a lore thing

Plus there's newborn yeetage too
Oh look newborn YEET THEM TO THE GODS
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
I don't even wanna think about it, tbh.
I don't even wanna think about it, tbh.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
We-ell.

If you stroll through AH, there are a few Lvl 10s that are being sold, with decent names. Could be they'll be exalted, but hey, there are chances a new player could pick 'em up and eventually turn them into a Lvl 25 warrior of their clan :)

Okay, I'll admit it, I'm looking at a ve-ry low possibility. Still, it's possible. Hey, don't look at meh like that xD
We-ell.

If you stroll through AH, there are a few Lvl 10s that are being sold, with decent names. Could be they'll be exalted, but hey, there are chances a new player could pick 'em up and eventually turn them into a Lvl 25 warrior of their clan :)

Okay, I'll admit it, I'm looking at a ve-ry low possibility. Still, it's possible. Hey, don't look at meh like that xD
EjOCyz.gif
in my lore, i pretend they're getting an education before they get yeeted to the windsinger. and the whole process of leveling up is a sort of like, coming of age test of courage thing they do
in my lore, i pretend they're getting an education before they get yeeted to the windsinger. and the whole process of leveling up is a sort of like, coming of age test of courage thing they do
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
[quote name="shoujo" date="2019-09-20 21:37:54" ] The Warstory of Footfungus [/quote]
shoujo wrote on 2019-09-20 21:37:54:
The Warstory of Footfungus
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
[quote name="Kinged" date="2019-09-20 21:32:36" ] this sounds like it'd be a great book [/quote] imagine writing FR lore about every dragon you've exalted. that'd take forever, but it'd also be really cool
Kinged wrote on 2019-09-20 21:32:36:
this sounds like it'd be a great book
imagine writing FR lore about every dragon you've exalted. that'd take forever, but it'd also be really cool
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
I have a Fodder who escaped the training clutches and ran away from Icewarden's evil regime.

In my lore, once they've reached puberty dragons are pushed to conscription for the war that was going on to fight for territory. And I connected Naomi into the lore as well. She created the Shade Flight with a cult of followers who planned to overthrow all of the deities for the powerful Shade...and take over the world!!! MWAHAHAHA

A great lore story, I'd like to think. He lived to tell the story.

I still exalt dragons welp...Lore and gameplay is different
I have a Fodder who escaped the training clutches and ran away from Icewarden's evil regime.

In my lore, once they've reached puberty dragons are pushed to conscription for the war that was going on to fight for territory. And I connected Naomi into the lore as well. She created the Shade Flight with a cult of followers who planned to overthrow all of the deities for the powerful Shade...and take over the world!!! MWAHAHAHA

A great lore story, I'd like to think. He lived to tell the story.

I still exalt dragons welp...Lore and gameplay is different
I don't feel sad for exalting because I'm a lore person and I consider exalting as a life choice of the dragons I exalt - they think it's a great honor as stated in the official lore. They became adults and had a great hatchlinghood in my clan (for years because days are a gameplay thing) , then they decided to train to become worthy of helping the god they choose.
I'm a clan of mages, so coli training is the gameplay way to up the level of dragon so I can say they have trained abilities but not only battle ones.
Also they come back sometiemsand write letters c:
But also hatchlings and dragon years old are not canon in my lore, etc

That's how I like to see it c:
I'm only saying this for people who feel sad for exalting : the way you see it is totally up to you. :3

Now that it is said, I found your way of presenting it funny op and smiled at it ^^
I don't feel sad for exalting because I'm a lore person and I consider exalting as a life choice of the dragons I exalt - they think it's a great honor as stated in the official lore. They became adults and had a great hatchlinghood in my clan (for years because days are a gameplay thing) , then they decided to train to become worthy of helping the god they choose.
I'm a clan of mages, so coli training is the gameplay way to up the level of dragon so I can say they have trained abilities but not only battle ones.
Also they come back sometiemsand write letters c:
But also hatchlings and dragon years old are not canon in my lore, etc

That's how I like to see it c:
I'm only saying this for people who feel sad for exalting : the way you see it is totally up to you. :3

Now that it is said, I found your way of presenting it funny op and smiled at it ^^
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
in my lore they get exalted to one of my own deities, and their ending isn't as happy as it would be in FR lore.. sorry, my little 6 day old warriors
in my lore they get exalted to one of my own deities, and their ending isn't as happy as it would be in FR lore.. sorry, my little 6 day old warriors
UnyqHqE.png
im gonna make this into a comic this is amazing

does anyone wanna be pinged when i finish it
im gonna make this into a comic this is amazing

does anyone wanna be pinged when i finish it
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
1 2 3 4