Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The life of fodder
1 2 3 4
This is kind of dark but I laughed. Honestly, sometimes it's really tempting to snatch up some fodder dragons and make them into something great, but it's expensive.
Imagine clan lore where it's just a bunch of fodder dragons that banded together to counter the stigma of less beautiful dragons.
This is kind of dark but I laughed. Honestly, sometimes it's really tempting to snatch up some fodder dragons and make them into something great, but it's expensive.
Imagine clan lore where it's just a bunch of fodder dragons that banded together to counter the stigma of less beautiful dragons.
3UUXp8G.png
[quote name="Macchi" date="2019-09-21 20:08:19" ] ik this was supposed to make me sad but i cackled [/quote] It was def supposed to make you laugh lol
Macchi wrote on 2019-09-21 20:08:19:
ik this was supposed to make me sad but i cackled
It was def supposed to make you laugh lol
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
breeding fodder is so much WEIRDER than buying fodder. it's especially weird when they're pretty good looking fodder but you can't flip them for a higher price/don't really want to keep them.

fodder with CHILDREN are ESPECIALLY tragic.
breeding fodder is so much WEIRDER than buying fodder. it's especially weird when they're pretty good looking fodder but you can't flip them for a higher price/don't really want to keep them.

fodder with CHILDREN are ESPECIALLY tragic.

I rose up at the dawn of day--
`Get thee away! get thee away!
Pray'st thou for riches? Away! away!
@datmoongamer oh yes please lol
@datmoongamer oh yes please lol
ticket-4.gif
1 2 3 4