Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your dream fairgrounds game?
1 2 3 4 5
Tetris, I really want something like that since that’s fun. Or Snake!
Tetris, I really want something like that since that’s fun. Or Snake!
RXOvIvB.png
Tetris, Puyo Puyo, Dr. Mario...

Sudoku.
Tetris, Puyo Puyo, Dr. Mario...

Sudoku.
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
I totally support the snake idea, though I'd also really want something like Space Invaders. Something a bit more difficult but would also be great is a tower defense with, like, idk familiars trying to attack the base? And different levels for each flight? Wait that'd be awesome
I totally support the snake idea, though I'd also really want something like Space Invaders. Something a bit more difficult but would also be great is a tower defense with, like, idk familiars trying to attack the base? And different levels for each flight? Wait that'd be awesome
shadostam.gif
HQsa6bD.pngxvCXjXc.png
- She/They
- FR+4:00
- I hoard shadow-themed items!

- Don't be afraid to ping me a lot
- Sorry if my grammar is weird, english is my second language!
- You can call me Pituka, Pit or RGB!
What about a multiplayer/ co-op game that'd be like Pong? It'd be cool to see a multiplayer game of some sort in the Fairgrounds.
What about a multiplayer/ co-op game that'd be like Pong? It'd be cool to see a multiplayer game of some sort in the Fairgrounds.
WEtoEVH.png
Wow lots of people love snake, lol. I wouldn't mind a snake game! Love the playing as a spiral idea.

I think what I really want is a solitaire game, though.

Or second to that, some kind of endless running platformer, like other people have mentioned.
I don't know what kind of character I'd use for an FR running platformer. Maybe a mirror? Or it could be centered around flight instead of running and you could use, like, a skydancer or something. o:
Wow lots of people love snake, lol. I wouldn't mind a snake game! Love the playing as a spiral idea.

I think what I really want is a solitaire game, though.

Or second to that, some kind of endless running platformer, like other people have mentioned.
I don't know what kind of character I'd use for an FR running platformer. Maybe a mirror? Or it could be centered around flight instead of running and you could use, like, a skydancer or something. o:
pinball
pinball
5KT5SCp.png
CioCFC3.png

FR +9 | Always looking up | They/Them
An idle game where your fr money is connected to the game but the money you make in it goes back into ur fr account
An idle game where your fr money is connected to the game but the money you make in it goes back into ur fr account
193.png
194.png
5198.png
Snake or solitaire!
Snake or solitaire!
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png