Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How to make 100g+ a day?
1 2 3 4
My one-day earnings record is around 700g. A bunch of it was AH sales, but I maxed G&G and trained 200g worth of fodder one at a time bc I don’t have a mire flyer.
My one-day earnings record is around 700g. A bunch of it was AH sales, but I maxed G&G and trained 200g worth of fodder one at a time bc I don’t have a mire flyer.
Art shop.

Free Genes.
@QueenKatoe do you know what levels people usually train up to for 250-300kt per day? And is the 75kt used to buy the hatchlings taken into account for the estimated 250-300kt made per day?
@QueenKatoe do you know what levels people usually train up to for 250-300kt per day? And is the 75kt used to buy the hatchlings taken into account for the estimated 250-300kt made per day?
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
[img]https://i.imgur.com/s0xai7b.png[/img] [color=#336600]Breed your own fodder instead of buying from the AH. Since you're basically getting the dragon for free, you'll get much more profit per dragon.[/color]
s0xai7b.png
Breed your own fodder instead of buying from the AH. Since you're basically getting the dragon for free, you'll get much more profit per dragon.
ex5BGkW.png
If you max out in the fairgrounds that only leaves you 25kt more to get to 100kt which you can then convert into approximately 100gs. You can make 10kt easy leveling fodder, so if you leveled and exalted three fodder a day and maxed the fairgrounds, you'd be set. You can also do other things, like sell to Crim and play with Tomo for a little extra treasure.

I'm just too lazy to convert my treasure into gems most the time, lol.
If you max out in the fairgrounds that only leaves you 25kt more to get to 100kt which you can then convert into approximately 100gs. You can make 10kt easy leveling fodder, so if you leveled and exalted three fodder a day and maxed the fairgrounds, you'd be set. You can also do other things, like sell to Crim and play with Tomo for a little extra treasure.

I'm just too lazy to convert my treasure into gems most the time, lol.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Do you hoardsell your coli loot? because there's several thousands worth of treasure if you're already training fodder.

I train to level 8, because that's what i felt make more money per time for me because i use a double trainer (no resetting the coli because boss/close range attack actually make it almost comparable to single trainer in profit if you start level 7 to 8 with almost full breath but double fodder mire flier and ghost monk are still faster if leveling to only level 7)
Do you hoardsell your coli loot? because there's several thousands worth of treasure if you're already training fodder.

I train to level 8, because that's what i felt make more money per time for me because i use a double trainer (no resetting the coli because boss/close range attack actually make it almost comparable to single trainer in profit if you start level 7 to 8 with almost full breath but double fodder mire flier and ghost monk are still faster if leveling to only level 7)
OcyPyoj.png
If you bred, leveled, and exalted 10 hatchlings you would get about 100g, since the g:t ratio is sitting at about 1:1000. Reduce the items you get from training your fodder and then sell it; any item worth over 3g sell. Load up all your dragons with familiars and collect from them every day; you'll get several hundred treasure and eventually chests that you can sell for gems. Max out G&G and convert to gems. I find it's easier to shove the treasure into the vault and buy gems weekly.

Invest wisely. Use your treasure to expand your lair at first, which will increase the amount of hatchlings you can store until they grow up. In the same vein, unlock all your nests and open as many hibernal den slots as you can.
If you bred, leveled, and exalted 10 hatchlings you would get about 100g, since the g:t ratio is sitting at about 1:1000. Reduce the items you get from training your fodder and then sell it; any item worth over 3g sell. Load up all your dragons with familiars and collect from them every day; you'll get several hundred treasure and eventually chests that you can sell for gems. Max out G&G and convert to gems. I find it's easier to shove the treasure into the vault and buy gems weekly.

Invest wisely. Use your treasure to expand your lair at first, which will increase the amount of hatchlings you can store until they grow up. In the same vein, unlock all your nests and open as many hibernal den slots as you can.
earthr.pngkpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gifearthshieldr.png
Fodder flipping.

If you've got a big HD with a lot of space, you can buy fodder hatchlings for ~5k and then sell them for ~7k once they grow up. Not a huge profit per hatchling, but it pays out once you've got enough space to flip 30-50 hatchlings a day, which adds up fast over time for a minimal amount of effort. That's on normal weeks, but the occasional Dom battle that raises adult prices to 15k+ will earn you a massive profit.

It also means bigger profit margins if you decide to level+exalt some of the adults yourself. I usually do this for at least the ones that match the daily bonus.
Fodder flipping.

If you've got a big HD with a lot of space, you can buy fodder hatchlings for ~5k and then sell them for ~7k once they grow up. Not a huge profit per hatchling, but it pays out once you've got enough space to flip 30-50 hatchlings a day, which adds up fast over time for a minimal amount of effort. That's on normal weeks, but the occasional Dom battle that raises adult prices to 15k+ will earn you a massive profit.

It also means bigger profit margins if you decide to level+exalt some of the adults yourself. I usually do this for at least the ones that match the daily bonus.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
@lavendersoap level 7, as it is most profitable for the time it takes to level them.

new hatchlings are about 3k, exalted lvl7's are about 11k, so i multiplied 75k by 11/3 which gave me 275k

no idea why i thought that math was right but it's what i came up with lmao

edit: nevermind, the math is right but i missed a step. dividing 75k by 3k gives you the number of hatchlings you can buy, then multiplying by 11 gives you the total gain of 275k but then i suppose you'd have to subtract 75k from that so every day you could be making 200k
@lavendersoap level 7, as it is most profitable for the time it takes to level them.

new hatchlings are about 3k, exalted lvl7's are about 11k, so i multiplied 75k by 11/3 which gave me 275k

no idea why i thought that math was right but it's what i came up with lmao

edit: nevermind, the math is right but i missed a step. dividing 75k by 3k gives you the number of hatchlings you can buy, then multiplying by 11 gives you the total gain of 275k but then i suppose you'd have to subtract 75k from that so every day you could be making 200k
queen_katoe.gif
@lavendersoap

Half the money from exalting comes from hoardselling the non valuable drops
@lavendersoap

Half the money from exalting comes from hoardselling the non valuable drops
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
an hour in volcanic vents nets me up to 100kt, depending on how lucky i get with familiar drops. today i made enough to buy a guardian scroll at dom discount from just ~30mins during break time at college

back in the day when vents was newer and i had more podcast episodes and patience, i would be in there so long... just me, my dragons, and the mcelroys.
an hour in volcanic vents nets me up to 100kt, depending on how lucky i get with familiar drops. today i made enough to buy a guardian scroll at dom discount from just ~30mins during break time at college

back in the day when vents was newer and i had more podcast episodes and patience, i would be in there so long... just me, my dragons, and the mcelroys.
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
1 2 3 4