Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | #RoundseyAppreciation Post
1 2
SHE'S MY WIFE AND SHE'S PERFECT
SHE'S MY WIFE AND SHE'S PERFECT
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
[quote name="BlueJaysFeather" date="2019-09-11 15:02:14" ] [quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-09-11 14:36:44" ] She literally makes almost nothing retired. What's the point in buying fest items when you know they're not going to retire? [/quote] The point of me owning something isn't that no one else should be able to enjoy it [/quote] That's me. I'd rather [i]everyone[/i] have a Light Sprite or a Bone Fiend and be happy, not just me. Mind you, I have neither. I don't need an item to be rare in order to enjoy it. And Roundsey is awesome!
BlueJaysFeather wrote on 2019-09-11 15:02:14:
Owlynx wrote on 2019-09-11 14:36:44:
She literally makes almost nothing retired. What's the point in buying fest items when you know they're not going to retire?
The point of me owning something isn't that no one else should be able to enjoy it
That's me. I'd rather everyone have a Light Sprite or a Bone Fiend and be happy, not just me. Mind you, I have neither. I don't need an item to be rare in order to enjoy it.

And Roundsey is awesome!
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
I like it as a fun little add on. One ticket a week and like a one in 30,000 chance of winning, statistically speaking it'll only take 567 years for me to win the grand prize, it's so exciting
I like it as a fun little add on. One ticket a week and like a one in 30,000 chance of winning, statistically speaking it'll only take 567 years for me to win the grand prize, it's so exciting
I think it’s good that Roundsey hands out retired stuff. Because to be fair, a vast amount of the originals are rotting in abandoned accounts, which leaves us with less of these items in circulation and even if we had the amount of cash to purchase one, there isn’t enough for everyone who is working very very hard to achieve that bone fiend or whatever KS item/familiar you are after.
I think it’s good that Roundsey hands out retired stuff. Because to be fair, a vast amount of the originals are rotting in abandoned accounts, which leaves us with less of these items in circulation and even if we had the amount of cash to purchase one, there isn’t enough for everyone who is working very very hard to achieve that bone fiend or whatever KS item/familiar you are after.
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
She is the excellent treasure sink she was designed to be!
She is the excellent treasure sink she was designed to be!
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
You dont seem very supportive of roundsey
193.png
194.png
5198.png
193.png
194.png
5198.png
especially this week
especially this week
imageedit_1_7297660177.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Would You Rather? (click to play!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Looking for Modern Veined gene brewers!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Used to be ShadeytheDragon
She's doing wonders for the economy.. I stare in disbelief at people throwing all they have at her. *Buys a single ticket*
She's doing wonders for the economy.. I stare in disbelief at people throwing all they have at her. *Buys a single ticket*
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2