Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR goals then vs now
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Fr0stB3rry" date="2019-09-09 17:46:59" ] Wee lil newb lad: ooh preetypretty dergs *buys all*, cooo mini wini gamesss *plays all*, fun forums to participate wowowowowow *comments all* Now: *crawls out of dark lair* HHHHSSssss...theLIGHT AAAAAH *prepares binoculars and saved up gems/treasure* alrighty...time to search me some G1 dergs il b interested and prob won't gene, get art/lore until im motivated to do so...now how do i negotiate/socialize again? [/quote] @Fr0stB3rry Literally me lol
Fr0stB3rry wrote on 2019-09-09 17:46:59:
Wee lil newb lad: ooh preetypretty dergs *buys all*, cooo mini wini gamesss *plays all*, fun forums to participate wowowowowow *comments all*

Now: *crawls out of dark lair* HHHHSSssss...theLIGHT AAAAAH *prepares binoculars and saved up gems/treasure* alrighty...time to search me some G1 dergs il b interested and prob won't gene, get art/lore until im motivated to do so...now how do i negotiate/socialize again?

@Fr0stB3rry

Literally me lol
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
original goals: buy lots of lair slots, then fill those den slots!!

goals now: STOP FILLING LAIR SLOTS
original goals: buy lots of lair slots, then fill those den slots!!

goals now: STOP FILLING LAIR SLOTS
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
When I joined: rescue all the pretty fodder!! Expand my lair!!

Me now: -looking at people with like ten dragons- god I wish that were me

But yeah after I fell out of love with any pretty dragon I could scoop up off the ah my big interest was hatching and geneing gen ones, but I was way too poor for that and finally ended up selling/exalting a lot of them

Most recently I took an interest in old dragons and then fandragons

So basically whatever my interest/goals at the time I probably don’t have the money for it (though a friend has been helping me out with my fandragons ;v; )
When I joined: rescue all the pretty fodder!! Expand my lair!!

Me now: -looking at people with like ten dragons- god I wish that were me

But yeah after I fell out of love with any pretty dragon I could scoop up off the ah my big interest was hatching and geneing gen ones, but I was way too poor for that and finally ended up selling/exalting a lot of them

Most recently I took an interest in old dragons and then fandragons

So basically whatever my interest/goals at the time I probably don’t have the money for it (though a friend has been helping me out with my fandragons ;v; )
qlEHRGj.pngO5imYij.png
my goal back then: m rich...... mone.y...

my goal now: m..................oney........
my goal back then: m rich...... mone.y...

my goal now: m..................oney........
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
I didn't really have an overall goal until I started my egg quest back in 2017.
I didn't really have an overall goal until I started my egg quest back in 2017.
Then: I want to save up enough money to buy a dragon! (They were ludicrously expensive back then)

Now: I want to open an adopt shop and finish my million gene projects.
Then: I want to save up enough money to buy a dragon! (They were ludicrously expensive back then)

Now: I want to open an adopt shop and finish my million gene projects.
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
then: gotta work hard to get 1kg so I can buy that pretty uma!
now: cries in saving up for a light sprite
then: gotta work hard to get 1kg so I can buy that pretty uma!
now: cries in saving up for a light sprite
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
2017 Goal: Get to atleast 3 pages of lair space

2019 Goal: Finish lore and the aesthetic of my lair

I guess it kinda stuck with me?
2017 Goal: Get to atleast 3 pages of lair space

2019 Goal: Finish lore and the aesthetic of my lair

I guess it kinda stuck with me?
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
My goal now is actually redo entire lair again. DX
That means getting new dragons, replace some old dragons because of new eyes types or starting to be more interested in gen1 or special id dragons.

I got actually recently best idea ever for my lair settings and how will everything work out especially because of that new den addition and lair settings. So this will take me sometime to make my dream lair come true. ^^;

This is now third time I have changed lair so yea... Interest changes overtime. *shrugs
My goal now is actually redo entire lair again. DX
That means getting new dragons, replace some old dragons because of new eyes types or starting to be more interested in gen1 or special id dragons.

I got actually recently best idea ever for my lair settings and how will everything work out especially because of that new den addition and lair settings. So this will take me sometime to make my dream lair come true. ^^;

This is now third time I have changed lair so yea... Interest changes overtime. *shrugs
Then: get pretty apparel and some nice dragons

Now: in the process of saving up for sunchaser jewelry.... go big or go home anyone?
Then: get pretty apparel and some nice dragons

Now: in the process of saving up for sunchaser jewelry.... go big or go home anyone?
1 2 3 4 5 6