Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR goals then vs now
1 2 3 4 5 6
Wee lil newb lad: ooh preetypretty dergs *buys all*, cooo mini wini gamesss *plays all*, fun forums to participate wowowowowow *comments all*

Now: *crawls out of dark lair* HHHHSSssss...theLIGHT AAAAAH *prepares binoculars and saved up gems/treasure* alrighty...time to search me some G1 dergs il b interested and prob won't gene, get art/lore until im motivated to do so...now how do i negotiate/socialize again?
Wee lil newb lad: ooh preetypretty dergs *buys all*, cooo mini wini gamesss *plays all*, fun forums to participate wowowowowow *comments all*

Now: *crawls out of dark lair* HHHHSSssss...theLIGHT AAAAAH *prepares binoculars and saved up gems/treasure* alrighty...time to search me some G1 dergs il b interested and prob won't gene, get art/lore until im motivated to do so...now how do i negotiate/socialize again?

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
FR goal then: Collect all familiars!

FR goal now: Collect all familiars: suffering edition
FR goal then: Collect all familiars!

FR goal now: Collect all familiars: suffering edition
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

x
hjhGLON.png
newbie : uuuuuuuh

guess i'll do stuff

me now: pls antique/cream male g1 hatch pls i beg of you
newbie : uuuuuuuh

guess i'll do stuff

me now: pls antique/cream male g1 hatch pls i beg of you
Newbie: I want to get kickstarter items, Light sprite oh gosh!

Now: I want pretty dragons and pretty lore
Newbie: I want to get kickstarter items, Light sprite oh gosh!

Now: I want pretty dragons and pretty lore
Then: Lol bet I won't even make a month playing this game and get bored with it within a week

Now: I need to get every single fandragon for every single character from all the media I consume, I need to make 3kg by the end of September, write out the rest of my lore...
Then: Lol bet I won't even make a month playing this game and get bored with it within a week

Now: I need to get every single fandragon for every single character from all the media I consume, I need to make 3kg by the end of September, write out the rest of my lore...
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
Then: I'd like to complete a gene project!!
Now: I'd like to complete a gene project!!
Then: I'd like to complete a gene project!!
Now: I'd like to complete a gene project!!
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
Then: I wanna get money

Now: I wanna get money AND lore
Then: I wanna get money

Now: I wanna get money AND lore
v65jSc3.gif hJ0AeAI.png4gWyVR2.png
Then: earn a stable living

Now: Grow my cult of Anklebiters as I slowly take over this land, fueled by my undying hunger for those sweet, delicate ankles that I desire so deeply
Then: earn a stable living

Now: Grow my cult of Anklebiters as I slowly take over this land, fueled by my undying hunger for those sweet, delicate ankles that I desire so deeply
l1yRMX4.png
My avatar screes in hunger, an unsatisfiable hunger more powerful than the gods themselves.

What does it hunger for, you ask?

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
when i was a newbie i really wanted a full set of sprites. i achieved it and awakened them all...then sold them...

now i just have fandragon/gene projects lol
when i was a newbie i really wanted a full set of sprites. i achieved it and awakened them all...then sold them...

now i just have fandragon/gene projects lol
yzUX307.png
Then: AHHH FR GET ALL PRETTY DRAGONS
Now: *wonders why i never have money*
Also Now: *cleans lair, instantly regrets, buys more shiny babies anyway, wasting 300kt in 3 days*
Then: AHHH FR GET ALL PRETTY DRAGONS
Now: *wonders why i never have money*
Also Now: *cleans lair, instantly regrets, buys more shiny babies anyway, wasting 300kt in 3 days*
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
1 2 3 4 5 6