Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how many dragons have your name?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
Two.
I was very surprised to see the one that didn't belong to me.
Two.
I was very surprised to see the one that didn't belong to me.
TOW2n3q.png
Exactly 666.
Exactly 666.
Hello LGBT Community
481 not exalted and 1,186 in total, though most have a variation of my actual name.
481 not exalted and 1,186 in total, though most have a variation of my actual name.
mlNVeHM.jpg
Birth name: 5 (thought there'd be more actually)
Username: 4 (3 of which I own lol)

Interesting!
Birth name: 5 (thought there'd be more actually)
Username: 4 (3 of which I own lol)

Interesting!
55 overall, 16 active.
55 overall, 16 active.
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WPLwr9P.png[/img] [/center] [center][color=4d0003]Two dragons with my username - Zavyt and Zavyta. Three thousand three hundred and ten with/containing my real name.
WPLwr9P.png
Two dragons with my username - Zavyt and Zavyta.

Three thousand three hundred and ten with/containing my real name.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
There are 61 dragons with my real name....interesting. Makes sense only a few would have that name, even irl it's a rare name to have.
There are 61 dragons with my real name....interesting. Makes sense only a few would have that name, even irl it's a rare name to have.
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
2,432 Wow turns out my name is super common even amongst dragons [emoji=tundra sad size=2]

Wow turns out my name is super common even amongst dragons
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

There are nearly 5,000 dragons that have my name in theirs? Like- my name is just my name, but longer words with my name in it exist and all of those amount to like... 4,925 or so.
There are nearly 5,000 dragons that have my name in theirs? Like- my name is just my name, but longer words with my name in it exist and all of those amount to like... 4,925 or so.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
3,447, though from what I can see a lot have an extended version (my name + like 2 extra letters) of my name.
3,447, though from what I can see a lot have an extended version (my name + like 2 extra letters) of my name.
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21