Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how many dragons have your name?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
27,971 with grey in them, about 1/4th of those are just grey. lots of greywinds and greyscales
27,971 with grey in them, about 1/4th of those are just grey. lots of greywinds and greyscales
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
2000 with my first name, but not a single one with my last.
2000 with my first name, but not a single one with my last.
I have a very, VERY uncommon name and yet...there are 400+ dragons with my name?!
I have a very, VERY uncommon name and yet...there are 400+ dragons with my name?!
UZ6dqn4.png
How do i even search for dragons with my exact name? I look for Ale, but all i get is dragons with those three letters somewhere in their name like Valentine TwT
How do i even search for dragons with my exact name? I look for Ale, but all i get is dragons with those three letters somewhere in their name like Valentine TwT
About thirteen thousand total that contain my name and 957 that are just the name.

Considering it's part of a character name from Shakespeare, this is not surprising.
About thirteen thousand total that contain my name and 957 that are just the name.

Considering it's part of a character name from Shakespeare, this is not surprising.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
86 Dragoons hmmmmmmm

and really surprisingly 4 dragons with my nick name and 3 with my nick name in their name
86 Dragoons hmmmmmmm

and really surprisingly 4 dragons with my nick name and 3 with my nick name in their name
84 have my real name
84 have my real name
193.png
194.png
5198.png
10,359in total

Sharing a name with a gem is... interesting
10,359in total

Sharing a name with a gem is... interesting
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
81 total.

I don't know what I expected tbh, I have no idea how (un)common my name is in real life.
81 total.

I don't know what I expected tbh, I have no idea how (un)common my name is in real life.
Fany/Babs: she/they/he - cartoon enthusiast - watching Magical Girl shows

FR Tumblr (PG-13), DeviantArt (also PG-13)
[br] [sup][b]Results: 399 (took 0.12 sec)[/b] Slightly surprising considering I don't have a very common name. [emoji=spiral winking size=1][/sup]

Results: 399 (took 0.12 sec)

Slightly surprising considering I don't have a very common name.
sEL0vsk.pngLpK8Dtd.pngOxZzz8f.pngDK3myz2.png2cTkcBq.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21