Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Whats your dream item?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
I really want [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/953.png[/img] and have wanted it since I started playing. Will never be able to afford it though. (Windbound Plumage)
I really want 953.png and have wanted it since I started playing. Will never be able to afford it though.

(Windbound Plumage)
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
hey yall
if i can get my dream item even after being broke
all of you can as well
hey yall
if i can get my dream item even after being broke
all of you can as well
anniversary_separator.png
my dream item doesn't exist yet.
my dream item doesn't exist yet.
neutralh5.png
arcane sprite or nature sprite, 10kg in my hoard, a g1 triple or double with nice colors.
arcane sprite or nature sprite, 10kg in my hoard, a g1 triple or double with nice colors.
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
the electricians power pack
the electricians power pack
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
For fams it would be [item=golden bantam fangar] and [item=golden idol]. Apparel: the [item=thresher flatfins] , [item=companion comet], [item=naturalist adornments], [item=tricktrouper crown] and [item=windbound plumage] and the new colors of the flowerfalls and starsilks
For fams it would be Golden Bantam Fangar and Golden Idol .

Apparel: the Thresher Flatfins , Companion Comet , Naturalist Adornments , Tricktrouper Crown and Windbound Plumage and the new colors of the flowerfalls and starsilks
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
luminous halos,,,, theyre so fricking expensive nowadays
luminous halos,,,, theyre so fricking expensive nowadays
Uq1cq4S.png
As much as I am looking for the Skycat rn, I feel like a windbound plumage is a nice and obtainable goal for a short time. okay. so that happened.
As much as I am looking for the Skycat rn, I feel like a windbound plumage is a nice and obtainable goal for a short time. okay. so that happened.
shop_banner.png
a bone fiend [emoji=heart]
a bone fiend
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
All the 2014/2013 fest stuff (all apparel and the sprites). I sold everything I bought during that time to get nocturnes.

I still regret it
All the 2014/2013 fest stuff (all apparel and the sprites). I sold everything I bought during that time to get nocturnes.

I still regret it

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16