Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Whats your dream item?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
My dream item has always been the boneyard tatters and I'm just dying to get it not because a specific dragon needs it but because i just really want one . I like owning all the plague items,I'm missing the infectionist armband and the tatters Edit: Update...I JUST GOT MY FRICKIKG BONEUARD TATTERS IM SCREAMKMG [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32954137] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329542/32954137_350.png[/img] [/url]YES YEAYESYEYS and im so close to getting them! what about you? [emoji=red star size=1]
My dream item has always been the boneyard tatters and I'm just dying to get it
not because a specific dragon needs it but because i just really want one . I like owning all the plague items,I'm missing the infectionist armband and the tatters

Edit: Update...I JUST GOT MY FRICKIKG BONEUARD TATTERS IM SCREAMKMG

32954137_350.png
YES YEAYESYEYS

and im so close to getting them!
what about you?
anniversary_separator.png
Probably a Fire Sprite but I'm so close to getting it.

It's now one of the epitite familiars haha

edit; Holy thank you person for the Fire Sprite! August sends you a thousand hearts :))
Probably a Fire Sprite but I'm so close to getting it.

It's now one of the epitite familiars haha

edit; Holy thank you person for the Fire Sprite! August sends you a thousand hearts :))
I have two. [item=scroll case sling] and [item=frost delver] Edit: plus the lovely [item=boolean].
I have two. Scroll Case Sling and Frost Delver

Edit: plus the lovely Boolean .
I already got the Shining Goblin, so I'm not sure. But seeing as I want to complete my Bestiary, probably the obligatory [item=Light Sprite]
I already got the Shining Goblin, so I'm not sure. But seeing as I want to complete my Bestiary, probably the obligatory Light Sprite
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
I love the Corgi, I know they are so easy to get, but, as a windy, you never get enough Corgis!
I love the Corgi, I know they are so easy to get, but, as a windy, you never get enough Corgis!
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
Hmm, I don't think I have one at the moment. Maybe [item=Cog Frog]? EDIT: Someone gifted me this item, I'm honestly speechless. The generosity of this community never ceases to astound me! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hmm, I don't think I have one at the moment. Maybe Cog Frog ?

EDIT: Someone gifted me this item, I'm honestly speechless. The generosity of this community never ceases to astound me!
td9UiZS.png
[item=golem gauntlet] Edit: You just made my day.
Golem Gauntlet

Edit: You just made my day.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
cloudy wings or a skycat they’re adorable

and the golden wreath hhhh
cloudy wings or a skycat they’re adorable

and the golden wreath hhhh