Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | potential idea for earth ancient
1 2
Okay, how does their genes work? They'll get colorful and patterned bones!? [emoji=coatl star size=2]
Okay, how does their genes work? They'll get colorful and patterned bones!?
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
Oh wow that sounds great. I would love something like that! So much potential to make it look amazing. But also hard D: How will the genes work, how would they have hatchlings?
Oh wow that sounds great. I would love something like that! So much potential to make it look amazing. But also hard D: How will the genes work, how would they have hatchlings?

[quote name="Severynn" date="2019-08-26 03:53:34" ] Oh wow that sounds great. I would love something like that! So much potential to make it look amazing. But also hard D: How will the genes work, how would they have hatchlings? [/quote] Pretty much dis It's a cool idea but how can a undead thing reproduce?
Severynn wrote on 2019-08-26 03:53:34:

Pretty much dis
It's a cool idea but how can a undead thing reproduce?
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
[quote name="SolifugeSpace" date="2019-08-26 03:55:56" ] It's a cool idea but how can a undead thing reproduce? [/quote] they don't really have to be undead, just look undead
SolifugeSpace wrote on 2019-08-26 03:55:56:
It's a cool idea but how can a undead thing reproduce?
they don't really have to be undead, just look undead
ttGfSL1.png
[quote name="Marilill" date="2019-08-26 02:56:01" ] Okay, how does their genes work? They'll get colorful and patterned bones!? [emoji=coatl star size=2] [/quote] Dude I am all for that. Tert that adds sugar skull patterns? Pri/sec that change the type of bones and their appearance?
Marilill wrote on 2019-08-26 02:56:01:
Okay, how does their genes work? They'll get colorful and patterned bones!?
Dude I am all for that. Tert that adds sugar skull patterns? Pri/sec that change the type of bones and their appearance?
[quote name="vihuff" date="2019-08-25 17:50:04" ] I want an earth ancient that looks kinda like OG earthshaker. [/quote] B o n e E a r t h s e r p e n t Gembound as [i]proper[/i] crystal stalactites. long 'n' sharp would make me like gembound again.
vihuff wrote on 2019-08-25 17:50:04:
I want an earth ancient that looks kinda like OG earthshaker.

B o n e
E a r t h
s e r p e n t

Gembound as proper crystal stalactites. long 'n' sharp would make me like gembound again.
xTLBQuX.png
If its going to be a serpent and Ancient genes can break the outline, then I'm down for Tertiary Gene: Legs.
If its going to be a serpent and Ancient genes can break the outline, then I'm down for Tertiary Gene: Legs.
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
I would love some sort of giant skeletal creature. My lair would end up stuffed full of them.
I would love some sort of giant skeletal creature. My lair would end up stuffed full of them.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
[quote name="vihuff" date="2019-08-25 17:50:04" ] I want an earth ancient that looks kinda like OG earthshaker. [/quote]
Waystone1.gif
[quote name="Starglade" date="2019-08-26 06:44:24" ] [quote name="vihuff" date="2019-08-25 17:50:04" ] I want an earth ancient that looks kinda like OG earthshaker. [/quote] [/quote]
Starglade wrote on 2019-08-26 06:44:24:
0daf0bq.gif3CqUIAq.gifhQ5VT34.gif
1 2