Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What starter breed did you choose?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Guardian!! I love western dragons, and water, so a western dragon covered in fins? Perfection!! Guardians are still my favorite breed too, and I'm totally not biased by being in water flight ever since I joined FR, or that I have a particular weakness for anything water themed!! :D
Guardian!! I love western dragons, and water, so a western dragon covered in fins? Perfection!! Guardians are still my favorite breed too, and I'm totally not biased by being in water flight ever since I joined FR, or that I have a particular weakness for anything water themed!! :D
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
I picked a fae, and I had a guardian as my random progen. He wife too big for he got damb him
I picked a fae, and I had a guardian as my random progen. He wife too big for he got damb him
66.png
mirror! they just look so. fast
mirror! they just look so. fast
862.png 863.png

864.png 865.png
I chose Tundra, looked all fluffy anf fun. Over time though I don't really care for Tundras anymore, would've like to pick a Mirror or Guardian at this point.
I chose Tundra, looked all fluffy anf fun. Over time though I don't really care for Tundras anymore, would've like to pick a Mirror or Guardian at this point.
3GUlHXT.png he/him ep2efT3.png
Guardian, because it's the starter breed that looks like a gol-danged dragon.
Guardian, because it's the starter breed that looks like a gol-danged dragon.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Female guardian!

It was the look I preferred the most out of the potential starters, but I also fell hard for my random progen (male Mirror) once I got some genes/clothes on him. I changed them both to Spiral pretty quickly though because back then breeding non-starter hatchlings could net you a ton of cash. Genuinely considering changing them back though.
Female guardian!

It was the look I preferred the most out of the potential starters, but I also fell hard for my random progen (male Mirror) once I got some genes/clothes on him. I changed them both to Spiral pretty quickly though because back then breeding non-starter hatchlings could net you a ton of cash. Genuinely considering changing them back though.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
guardian! she's a nocturne now, though. my random progen's a fae.
guardian! she's a nocturne now, though. my random progen's a fae.
+2 hours server time!
Female guardian. She stayed that way a long time until I decided pearlcatcher was better.
Female guardian. She stayed that way a long time until I decided pearlcatcher was better.
yfM68XN.gif
Tundra. A+ floof. Wanted to pet them. [emoji=tundra love size=2]
Tundra. A+ floof. Wanted to pet them.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
I chose guardians for mine and other than scatterscrolling their colors several times, they’re still both the same species in my lair .
I chose guardians for mine and other than scatterscrolling their colors several times, they’re still both the same species in my lair .
Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.- Le petit prince.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14